Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with Trezor!  (Read 115 times)
TUMAS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

Hi All,

Last night I updated my Trezor and now I cant view my Wallets! I enter the seed correctly and can see transactions from Last October however that is it. I can view my coins on blockchain just cant see my wallets on Trezor!

Can someone help me out?!? Cry
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TUMAS (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:39:33 PM

Anyone encountered something similar recently ?
Anycoin Direct Support

Activity: 106
Merit: 13

https://anycoindirect.eu

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:18:04 PM

Hello TUMAS,

It could be that your TREZOR is not fully synchronised yet after the firmware update. There is no need to worry if you have the recovery seed and you verified that the coins are in that address via a blockexplorer. Give your hardware wallet some time to see if the coins will be displayed eventually. You can always at a later point restore your wallet by using the seed for recovery.

A few more users have experienced problems after running a firmware update, it seems there is was a bug in the boot-loader that comes with the new firmware patch.
This means would mean that any firmware update may result in a wiped device. In that case you will have to restore your wallet via the recovery seed either way.

If you have any further questions, feel free to send us a DM.

With kind regards,
The Anycoin Direct team

Helping the crypto-community. Anycoin Direct
TUMAS (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:13:04 AM

3 days have passed and I still cant access my old wallets. I can find them on the blockchain and also can view previous transactions with my correct seed. I just cant view my wallets with my funds via trezor
Anycoin Direct Support

Activity: 106
Merit: 13

https://anycoindirect.eu

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

As we stated in our previous post, there was a bug in the boot-loader of the new firmware patch that may have caused this problem for you. This only applies to the Trezor One.
If you have enabled passphrase encryption, then this could be the reason as to why you were not able to fix it yet.

The following thread on Reddit has a guide that may help you out in regards to the issue you are experiencing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TREZOR/comments/8u96pv/missing_wallets_after_162_update_and_have/

We hope that this thread will enable you to resolve your issue, so that you are able to use your Trezor to access your wallets again.

Helping the crypto-community. Anycoin Direct
TUMAS (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:51:51 AM

Thanks for the link, however I NEVER used passphrase on my Trezor. Seed is correct as I can see previous transactions but not my current wallets with my amounts inside.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:06:01 AM

I suggest you use their support to sort out issue with your trezor wallet, i think their customer care will give you more insight on why this is happening to you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: