Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:53:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AVOID]LaguitoHemp, the guy who translates in any language  (Read 93 times)
FilipeHenriques (OP)

Activity: 499
Merit: 12

Just a bitcointalk member

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:23:30 AM

Hi everyone, I'm here to show what LaguitoHemp has been doing in the last months, this guy can translate in any language as it seems. I'll show you some images that proof that he only uses automatic translation tools even though you can basically see it just by opening his last posts.

LaguitoHemp

Ok, now let's have some fun looking at some of the posts made by this amazing translation artist.

Can I end this thread right here? Oh you want more? Okay let's go guys:

Who doesn't love to be in the pool at get rewards at the same time? But I'm pretty sure that's not what they meant Laguito.

Original: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3602568.0
Translated: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3749140.msg37016779#msg37016779

Okay, one more:

Does any Portuguese speaker can tell me what bornes means? Thank you in advance.

This was obviously translated using some sort of automated tool but can't show you exactly what because some stuff has changed and it's pretty obvious that some words are now spelled differently on google translator.
Anyway, the sentence doesn't make sense at all like most of them don't, this is actually embarassing for any portuguese people that come to this forum and watches something so confusing and lacking of meaning. I don't need to post more evidences (I guess), you can look at them by yourself, just open the person's profile and check the last posts made, the 1st one is actually a Chinese ANN thread.

I'm asking all my Portuguese, Korean colleagues to comment this thread and give their feedback regarding the quality of LaguitoHamp's translations.

Didn't took too long to find a German Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308580.msg34528890#msg34528890

Please, AVOID LaguitoHemp, he doesn't do a good job and only mislead people with confusing sentences (at least in portuguese, which is my native language).

hello
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ismart1

Activity: 1008
Merit: 127

Make a difference, make it better.

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:39:56 AM

The guy is a joke, at least in Portuguese, he is not doing anything, Google is.
What is "bornes"? I have no idea, maybe is some word that he speaks when he is under influence of Hemp as his name suggests, and that must be when he becomes polyglot so he can speak any language and translate to all of them.
One thing is certain he is doing a lousy job in Portuguese. That has a name, is a big and bold SCAMMER!

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: