Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:31:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's right time to buy bitcoin?  (Read 412 times)
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:48:17 AM

Well, to the basic is to buy at a lower price and sell it whenever you reach or exceeds your target ROI. But it will still depends on how you'd read the trend. As for me, I do leave 20 to 45% depends on how much I invested for a semi long term hold. Though everything will still fall on your research, just make sure whenever you act or make such decisions, you do have enough information to support it.
Bluefel

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:48:10 AM

In a month the price of BTC has increased from $5843 to $8424.So now you can buy and sell Bitcoin.70% can be set aside for holding.I think the price of Bitcoin in five months will cross $ 30000.
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:57:41 AM

buy bitcoin when the price is affordable with you
can by selling your alts assets with bitcoin
and sell it when the price matches your wishes
if you want to leave your balance leave 25% of the initial capital you have
pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:48:27 AM

in long-term trading I keep about 70% of all my funds, 30% you can trade. from year to year, I observe different movements of altcoin and bitcoin, but revealed a pattern that before altcoin begins to grow, bitcoin grows. after the growth of bitcoin, start to grow altcoin. Accordingly, during the growth of altcoin, you should keep more of your funds in them, but as soon as your profit reaches +100-150% to your total Deposit, you can go to bitcoin until the next serious correction, which always happens, despite the General positive background. There is also an observation that altcoin grows when bitcoin is adjusted at the same level after a good growth
nz_sana

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

Right, Right and Right. At the moment is right to buy bitcoin. As we know bitcoin already make a record for the drop so can be right now the best time to hold or buy bitcoin. I don’t think that if bitcoin rise then altcoins drop. There is some reason which makes altcoins remain green. Bitcoin isn’t forced here so more. Another thing is the ETH. ETH is now very strong position and remains cool.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:58:03 AM

If you are looking for the right timing to buy into bitcoin without any trading knowledge, you will so much get confused and lost missing every opportunity in the market which I believe someone with the right knowledge will not be opening this thread to ask for the right time to buy in the first place.

Just buy when it is low enough and when you think it is a good enough price for you to go long. Usually, most investors buy at dips, buy more at other certain percentage dips and look forward to the long term.

If you want to make decisions based on trading knowledge, then you can go learn how to swing or trade trend changes.
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:52:46 PM

The best time to buy new BTC when the market value is low.Basically their is no right or wrong time.When you feel the need to buy new coins and you are having enough in your pocket to buy new coins you should buy them because BTC's have a good scope in coming decades so buy them if you can buy so that you can earn profit in future by selling them at high rates.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

This month all digital currency prices dropped dramatically, this is because the number of people who buy bitcoin and other currencies so that the exchange rate decreased. The key if you play treding you are patient, because it does not close the possibility of bitcoin will rise many times over the previous price. When bitcoin prices are falling as dramatically as they are today, bitcoin players will sell them for less. Usually bitcoin players with lots of capital that often sells for no more loss, after bitcoin players vying to sell bitcoin, then the exchange rate bitcoin will be even higher even able to rise up to 80% of the original price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: