Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:14:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So Who Agree with me On this picture about ICO projects?  (Read 367 times)
ssteinb86

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

Have you, by any chance, been "inspired" by this post?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3735471.0

Not cool  Undecided
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:32:33 AM

This was really funny and you have portrayed true condition of ICO projects through the picture very well. I agree with that there is seen a far difference between the white paper and actual product. Equal effort should be given to each of the White Paper,production and actual product release.
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:20:15 AM

Hahahaha, sometimes I think that’s what it is. But we must admit that there are teams that are really trying to create a good product.
Sallymunchy

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:41:33 AM

What i Can say it.

totally agree.  Grin
Captain Crypto Pants

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:47:10 AM

I think that you nailed it.  I'm pretty much done "investing" in ICOs.  I've lost money on every single one, and if you take into account how much ETH has gone up since I flushed it on crappy ICOs it is even worse.  I'm out of that game.  Sticking to the basics BTCBTCBTC, no more shittokens.  Smiley

Friends don't let friends buy XRP
liripoop

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:32:53 PM

I think it can be happen but you should take decission by use your merit and skill. some of project are perform better service like there white paper but some of totally oposite. yous should carefully invest your money. you will get profit.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:54:58 PM

This was really funny and you have portrayed true condition of ICO projects through the picture very well. I agree with that there is seen a far difference between the white paper and actual product. Equal effort should be given to each of the White Paper,production and actual product release.
It's a pretty humorous angle, but the reality of ICO projects today is that when white paper has a lot of ideas and potential but the reality is quite the opposite. Probably the call for investment by ICO projects is quite easy, so the quality of ICO projects during this time is very low.

JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:17:31 PM

for few ICO's your pic can be true,,
but not all ICO's like your image, because to develop a project its need a good skill and knowledge,
also need an enough time to realize the whitepaper mate

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
coinages

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:48:08 PM

I am not totally agree with you. Its not happen with all projects. From my point of view ICO have some very nice project and it similar till to the end. Some project have some matters but it not a thing to concern.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:13:48 AM

Ever since ICO projects became successful and popular, a lot of ICos started flooding the market l, maybe one of tow of them did what they really were created to do, but for the most part the rest of them are all shity and don't go far in the market, their prices don't get the the expected points of the developers so they don't put a lot of work into them.
richie28

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:16:35 AM

ahahahahahahahahah, this is exactly what happen with ICOs. shitty ICOs.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:17:43 AM

Most ICO projects will present a beautiful white paper of their project, but when they release their project, it will be far from what is been stated on the white paper.

So Who Agree with me On this picture about ICO projects?

I feel so damn good about that because i never meet any project that was devloping the product being so far from the whitepaper. that depends on how good the project. zilliqa, ontology, santiment have been released their product based on their whitepaper but there is a lot of projects were changed it at the middle of development too.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:00:39 AM

I like your picture. I agree.
ICO is like selling the dream for money. The buyers bought the dream and the seller came home with cold hard cash.
In fact, in this wild cryptos world, having a real product after ICO is already good. Many ICO just vanish without any product.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:04:45 AM

Indeed, this is the most commonly happening now to most of the ICO but this is due to crypto market is unhealthy right now in which most of the people are afraid to join the crypto currency investments for now but if the market will become healthy again then maybe the picture will be completely beautiful again too.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:10:01 AM

Agree. Some ICOs are too good to be true. Some of the things written on their whitepaper are just exaggerations and then afterwards, people are just left disappointed. Actually, most ICOs right now are like this which is why it is very difficult to choose an ICO to participate in because most are just trash.

RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:19:50 AM

Most ICO projects will present a beautiful white paper of their project, but when they release their project, it will be far from what is been stated on the white paper.

So Who Agree with me On this picture about ICO projects?

Yes, I agree with this in some ICO. They have been establishing a good plans starting with the white paper but in the end of ICO the project will become unclear and the product has not reflect on what we have seen in the whitepaper.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:41:27 AM

You are mostly correct OP except with the fact that even a bad drawing of a picture will be better than what most icos actually deliver, many icos never reach the production stage and the few that do, do not deliver a working product at all, but I get the analogy, this is why I think that in the future there is going to be a huge crash in the market of altcoins where most of them will disappear.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:43:58 AM

Most projects are yet to be seen released. Very well designed projects tend to take longer to be released, so we are only seeing bad projects releasing (or just exit scamming) among a small number of good projects that were able to release so quickly.
gnarledoak

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:44:21 AM

hahaha nice meme, I agree with you a little bit, but we shouldn't put all the ICOs in the same bag, there are very good projects that are already fulfilling what they promised in the whitepaper/roadmap, of course with bumps in the road but they do their best to solve them, that's why they are gaining momentum and traction.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:50:50 AM

It is true that certain ICOs look like the image and that is the reason why the projects fall and their Tokens do not reach an exchange. As it is also true that there are other ICOs that are working hard to take their project to safe harbor in a figurative sense.

The success of an ICO lies in executing the project 100% and sustaining it in the market. After, I have experienced some ICOs Scam and Bounty Scam, I have taken the task of studying very well some ICO that interests me.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: