Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:15:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo and Ethereum.  (Read 1812 times)
Averaged

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:08:00 AM

NEO is cool and I have some neo but I dont think it will be the big coin at the end of this long journey. Ethereum looks stronger.
Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:30:19 AM

The best choice would be Ethereum, it has established itself as stable and secure with a powerful team and grandiose ideas, is more popular than the cheap Neo. Excellent and great contribution will ethereum.

Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:57:17 PM

These two coins and their projects are simply unique and each of them is really good! Ethereum goes one step ahead, therefore, it is more expensive both in the market and in its use, but perhaps they will be equal in the future
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 09:35:24 PM

Of course, I chose both. Both of them are a unique concept.
ETH is the reliable coin and has a smart contract feature that allows new project appears on ETH platform. We can see the ETH smart contract are often used for the new (token) project.
NEO indeed has the smart contract feature as well, and the concept is based on the PoS system. It was the PoS system that amazed me about the NEO platform.
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:06:15 AM

Ethereum go to its on way now but in neo get dump never had a news again after 2years because I love NEO coin in that days because the price of NEO get pump.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:30:29 AM

Ethereum is still strong and has good development, this will make ethereum still in demand. NEO seems to still improve the system because it is not as famous as it used to be, looks more sluggish.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:14:29 PM

NEO is cool and I have some neo but I dont think it will be the big coin at the end of this long journey. Ethereum looks stronger.

NEO is often called a Chinese Ethereum. many people compare these cryptocurrencies, and the projects as well (which is normal), but still, ETH is considered to be the better and more reliable altcoin.
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 05:23:18 PM

I wonder what is the best platform for Initial Coin Offering and is a good long term investment. You guys give me advice.  Cry Cry  I am really confused about this issue.
Ethereum is still the best platform for initial coin offerings.. and stellar is another product strugling to take it's place
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:30:19 PM

i will suggest ethereum if you are looking at long term investment . ethereum where most all altcoin rely on for building their own token specially initial coin offer. Ethereum is currently trading on the forex market which makes it more valuable than neo. looking at the bearish even we have all through the course of last year 2018, Neo have fallen and is close to it ICO price but ethereum is still maintaining it status and has not fallen close to it initial coin offer. Ethereum has maintain the second position for long perios of time and is big threat to bitcoin on the coinmarketcap. Ethereum also have great movement recently . l believe if you invest in Ethereum you will have more profit than neo.

JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:32:03 PM

etherium - is the father of altcoins of thousands transactions, for sure from this pair - etherium is more perspective much more
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:03:53 PM

I think that comparing these projects today we can say that the projects are really very serious, but of course the ETH project is a really huge project that already has great potential. But of course NEO is a super project that also competes well with ETH. but he is still very small.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 06:15:18 PM

ethereum is still the first choice, but neo is also good. if I have money, maybe I will buy these two coins. ethereum is now hot because of their hardfork speculation.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:16:35 PM

I wonder what is the best platform for Initial Coin Offering and is a good long term investment. You guys give me advice.  Cry Cry  I am really confused about this issue.
Probably Ethereum will attract more investors because people are accustomed to Ethereum blockchain, they know how to use it.
While NEO could be for some investors pretty new.

dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:41:13 PM

ethereum is still the first choice, but neo is also good. if I have money, maybe I will buy these two coins. ethereum is now hot because of their hardfork speculation.
actually it is quite difficult to compare these two coins because they are coins that are almost similar and have almost the same quality. but if for now ETH is slightly superior to the NEO but if for the future the possibility will be reversed.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:45:21 PM

ETH is much better because lots of people are using it already. You can store your ERC20 token on every MyEtherWallet and this will make it very easy to invest in your project. If people have to buy Neo first and then invest in your project, many won't do it because it's more work.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:23:41 AM

There is only a matter of tastes and preferences. I personally love NEO because of the lack of noisy and unfair stories and the support of the Chinese government.

Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:31:22 AM

I think NEO blockchain is a bad choice for ICO platform. ETH much more perspective. But in 2019 maybe EOS will show the real power.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:59:50 AM

The main thing that NEO managed to the next wave of growth of Bitcoin and the entire industry as a whole, otherwise you can face the problem of prolonged launch and obsolescence of technologies.
SRKNGL

Activity: 476

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:03:21 AM

Ethereum experienced a 10x drop from the ATH price. Neo is more than 20x. They called the Etherem of the future for Neo, but unfortunately could not make the expected jump.

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:07:49 AM

for long term investments Neo and Ethereum is the best choice my friend
do not confuse, if you have enough capital just buy Neo and Ethereum then keep it for long term in your wallet  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: