Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:57:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins and bitcoin - Where is the good investment now?  (Read 1263 times)
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:34:43 PM

I deeply support altcoins the best... Firstly I invested in bitcoin.. Now I believe in altcoins. Today I buy 1000 Countinghouse token(CHT) and hold it for more profits.
Buying altcoins today is a good decision, don’t ever think that this is the end of altcoins because its not. Believe on good altcoins and it can gives you more profit. Bitcoin is pumping, and its quiet risky to invest on it right now.
_CryptoBrain

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:25:39 PM

For medium-term investments it is best to take Bitcoin (70%), and for the remainder of the money to take Altcoins, which are inexpensive and are in the top 20 coinmarketcap.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:44:53 PM

Both altcoin and bitcoin are good medium of investment and it will be better if you can do both since most altcoin hardly thrive in this current market while bitcoin is gaining some slightly pump in price as well. However, I will advice to invest alt like EOS, BCH and XMR with the inclusion of good ICO.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:57:08 PM

Huh Huh Although bitcoin has been on the rise for the past few days, altcoins seem to have stalled. Between altcoins and bitcoin, what is a good medium term investment  Huh
Since BTC is still growing and expected to be more expensive than last year so yeah pick BTC have it for a long term or at least months to spare. Altcoins will harm you now because of the instability of the market. BTC was in a dip state for a while so it may have some unexpected changes this time so made up your mind choose or die lol just kiddin pick BTC before it's too late.
Efiraboy

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:02:55 AM

Huh Huh Although bitcoin has been on the rise for the past few days, altcoins seem to have stalled. Between altcoins and bitcoin, what is a good medium term investment  Huh
Both are good, the choice only depends upon investment cap. If you have big money for investment then bitcoin should be the first and final choice. If you have small money then Altcoin are there for investment. Many small coins possess great potential and you can make huge profits from these coins. don’t panic about the coins just need money for investment.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:11:48 AM

Both bitcoin and altcoins are good investment and you just need to follow some investments principle and you are good to go.  Buy altcoins that you know that has large market capitalization and the price is down and you are sure to make profits if those altcoins recover.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

bitcoin will always be safer because alt relied heavily on with bitcoin and with other people motivation trade alts is to make more btc anyway.
jetteodo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:32:58 AM

bitcoin will always be safer because alt relied heavily on with bitcoin and with other people motivation trade alts is to make more btc anyway.
Yes, bitcoin must be the safer investment option always. In past two or three days, all the altcoins were falling whereas bitcoin alone keep rising. This must be the enough proof how safer bitcoin investments. We may all ignore altcoins and may choose only bitcoin for long term investments.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:30:23 AM

Yes i agree on that, i believe that the bitcoin is more amazing than alt. And maybe we need to invest on it today because bitcoin is now slowly rising and maybe in the next few days we cannot afford to buy on it. So let's prepare and buy more bitcoin for good.

babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:55:40 AM

So far bitcoin reached 8, 000$ which is good to those who bought bitcoin below 7, 000$ then most of the altcoin now also got dumped their price value too. And on the other good side of it even altcoins down their value it is still good to buy with the coins that are potential and now was on cheap value.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:26:27 AM

Huh Huh Although bitcoin has been on the rise for the past few days, altcoins seem to have stalled. Between altcoins and bitcoin, what is a good medium term investment  Huh

No wonder Bitcoin will lead all the market rise up because Bitcoin is already known as potential investments in which it don't need commodities just to be advertise and to attract more people to invest but we shall not underestimate the Altcoins performance too because most of them are still in great shape like ETH, EOS and Stellar. You could invest both Bitcoins and Altcoins just choose the best coins because some of the Altcoins are crap.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

Mainly Bitcoin is the King. But if you would like to take a good profit as soon as fast then altcoin is good for investment. But you should aware to invest into altcoin because there are many fraud altcoins. so you should learn about that altcoin where you are going to invest. If you are not good to analysis project then you could take old and top 10 altcoins from coinmarketcap. If also there doubt to choose then you should invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin.

BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

I think it is better to invest in altcoins since I experience that, the more potential alts you have the more you earn a lot of money. Since bitcoin is also profitable but I am more preferred on alts this year. I feel that this will be the altcoins year.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

At the time I was commenting, perhaps buying altcoin would be better, because now the price of BTC is at $ 8000. So this is a pretty high price, probably the peak price of the market, in my opinion should not buy at this price.

Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:47:41 PM

for now I think bitcoin is the number 1 best choice for investment because prices continue to rise, for altcoins I think it's just waiting for bitcoin to sideway and altcoin will definitely catch up so buy bitcoin now and after this move altcoin

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:42:25 PM

If you want to earn big my tips is invest in altcoins just important it is potential compare into bitcoin. particularly right now Bitcoin was rapidly

increased in a couple of days I think while most altcoins goes down which is I think good to take chance to buy those potential coin who got

dumped like Eth, Neo, Omisego, Qtum, waves, and Tky also Utk.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:39:35 PM

BTC again falling & Alt also falling according. This common thing of market cycle. Don't be confuse. Try invest in good coin based on  top ten vloume coin consistently.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:09:05 PM

With the current situation bitcoin might look like best opportunity for us to get in but I would say that staying away from bitcoin is good thing right now. Because bitcoin is already hyped a lot now and though people might just say its gonna be moon soon then also keep your bulls down and prefer to invest into the altcoins. I would suggest getting into altcoins is best at this time because somehow altcoins are still down (as you stated as well) and thus gives us that perfect entry point to get into it. Now you can always go ahead enter yourself in it because the time will come when they will also have same bull run as bitcoin is having thus making us huge fortune.  Cheesy
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:08:22 PM

Both are good to invest because it same that will give you a good profit. Bitcoin is proven that will give a good profit even we experience the bear market. Altcoin is good too it's affordable to buy and you can choose a good coin that growing in the future. So I think we don't need to choose because we can invest in both coin.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:34:53 PM

BTC again falling & Alt also falling according. This common thing of market cycle. Don't be confuse. Try invest in good coin based on  top ten vloume coin consistently.
Bitcoin is not falling its quiet a small corrections. Good investment option is with altcoins now because the price are still cheap and a lot of good coins in the market. Don’t be scared, because altcoins will rise again in the right time you need more patience for this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: