Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins and bitcoin - Where is the good investment now?  (Read 1263 times)
hades-tpc (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:04:43 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 08:20:46 AM by hades-tpc

Bitcoin is the torchbearer in the booming world of cryptoeconomy, a true digital gold, but is it good for investment now?
Let me summarize why its may not be good.
1)Bitcoin could be overpriced
2)Naive and sentimental investors
3) Low price of altcoin
4) Altcoins are not just coins
5) Altcoins are easy to mine
6) Some altcoins offer passive income
I heared lot of people say "Bitcoin is here to stay" but the truth is that "Blockchain is here to say" so bet on blockchain, the underlying technology, not on any single currecny.
You say well, I also think like you, bitcoin can return to the 20k S. Only time will tell.
juv3ntus1

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:56:28 AM

Bouth in my opinion ,altcoins and bitcoin are a good investment right now the price its lower,try to split your investmen 50% bitcoin and 50 % in altcoins .
HeatherAdams00

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:05:45 AM

Everyone knows that when Bitcoin drops, it will also bring a lot of changes to the Altcoin. But I still believe ETH can inherit the BTC when some situation occurs.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:21:45 PM

Bitcoin investment would still be the best investment even though with its low price. Among the cryptocurrency BTC is the most promising, high expectation, and the most recognized cryptocurrency. For long term investment choose BTC.

Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:51:55 PM

Huh Huh Although bitcoin has been on the rise for the past few days, altcoins seem to have stalled. Between altcoins and bitcoin, what is a good medium term investment  Huh

Right now the current market conditions are not good for both of them because there is no steady or stable price movements seen in both the Bitcoin or Altcoin and i would no tcome to the conclusion of investment this much early and without any proper reason. For now you can surely go with the bitcoins as it has high tendency to rock sooner within next few weeks from now.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:00:22 PM

On downtrend it's always better to keep top coins like bitcoin and ether and vise versa on uptrend altcoins grows faster.
Vangar

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:10:12 PM

There are several altcoins that you can trade with right now, apart from bitcoin. These include Etehreum, Litecoin, and Ripple, as each of them has their own blockchain systems, independent from the leader of the pack BTC. Just keep in mind that most of these cryptocurrencies follow the trend of "big brother" but they do work at their own pace to a certain extent. You may want to check out guides online about what traders say is the best to invest right now, one of them being this one https://www.cryptocointrade.com/cryptocurrencies/.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:40:44 PM

Everyone invests in the bitcoin. So, it is like compulsory to invest in bitcoin and then you may invest in some good altcoins. Both are the best investment, you can't ignore anyone from them both! Altcoins are very profitable if you invest in good coin and if you have enough knowledge about the crypto market. Good Luck

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:53:51 PM

Bitcoin is always one of the best cryptos to invest in. But there are also altcoins that may gave us good profit in the future. Like ethereum.

worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 423

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 09:56:32 PM

Bitcoin is always one of the best cryptos to invest in. But there are also altcoins that may gave us good profit in the future. Like ethereum.

Hmm, I think at this time this question can put many people in the thinking and uncertainty zone and its true with the price of BTC just about holding above $7k this becomes a pressing question. I think it depends on the individual and such there's no right/wrong answer.
Hold good

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:31:26 PM

I am currently investing in XRP. I think the coin altcoins will be rising in the coming time. But if I had a lot of money then I would invest in bitcoin.
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:52:55 PM

Regardless some weakness in ethereum I consider that in the current moment of time ethereum is a n undervalued asset so I would recommend you to pay attention namely on ethereum. The current price (about 400$) is a quite attractive price for buying and I expect the target price is somewhere about 700-800$ in the soon future.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:32:41 PM

I guess they are the best choices for now.Investing in them both will make you more profitable in the long run.After all they are the leading coins in the crypto market today and are more trusted by the people.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:46:30 PM

I am currently investing in XRP. I think the coin altcoins will be rising in the coming time. But if I had a lot of money then I would invest in bitcoin.
I still go with bitcoin.I know it will not give me more pressures as an investment because it has been there in the market for such a long time and almost all people are really dying to have their own bitcoins in the future.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:17:32 AM

It will be most correct to divide your deposit. Invest 50-60% in bitcoin, and the rest in altcoins. Apparently now there will be low prices for both bitcoin and altcoins, but after some time, the price will rise again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:22:08 AM

Between altcoins and bitcoin, what is a good medium term investment  Huh
I'll go with altcoins for now. Because I believe that altcoins nowadays are really cheap, but you should select altcoins that has future and goal, because most of altcoins now are scam or not legit. Bitcoin is already expensive right now.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:25:30 AM

Bitcoin and altcoins, both of them are good for investment, if invested wisely, but bitcoin is a bit safer, as it is a more established coin. On the other hand, altcoins are a bit more risky, as these are not well-established coins.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:40:29 AM

Huh Huh Although bitcoin has been on the rise for the past few days, altcoins seem to have stalled. Between altcoins and bitcoin, what is a good medium term investment  Huh

Bitcoin is really a good option for now. I believe that there are more 5 occurences where bitcoin fluctuated from 6k mark to 8k mark or more than that which is a very good opporunity to do a swing trade.
Elizabeth4Mitchell

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:45:30 AM

I realize that Bitcoin is rising again. The present moment is not suitable for buying more, but to keep the BTC you have and wait for it to increase.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:46:38 AM

Currently in the market BTC dominance by more than 47% and this mean the demand of BTC is more high than altcoin, so in my opinion make invest in BTC is good choice . Many media predict the price of BTC will going up to $50K in the end of this year, this is can be possible in other next 4 month the price going up by 9 times more.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: