Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:44:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins and bitcoin - Where is the good investment now?  (Read 1263 times)
Iluka

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:27:45 PM

On current market condition - only Bitcoin. After bull run begins you can rebalance your portfolio approx 60/40.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:43:41 PM

Huh Huh Although bitcoin has been on the rise for the past few days, altcoins seem to have stalled. Between altcoins and bitcoin, what is a good medium term investment  Huh
Both are good to invest because you will buy it in a cheap price so grab the opportunity. Although the market is always fluctuating is good to buy now both altcoin and bitcoin.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:52:17 PM

Huh Huh Although bitcoin has been on the rise for the past few days, altcoins seem to have stalled. Between altcoins and bitcoin, what is a good medium term investment  Huh
Both are good to invest because you will buy it in a cheap price so grab the opportunity. Although the market is always fluctuating is good to buy now both altcoin and bitcoin.
I think at this point the long-term investment is completely wrong, you can see that the market is bearish in the long run, so to be able to successfully trade at this time is very difficult , bitcoin prices will likely continue to fall sharply at any time. So I believe you should only invest in short-term investments in bitcoin to minimize risk.
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:59:33 PM

You can trade day and short-term investment in bitcoin at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and rising sharply in the past, so I believe that at this point you only Should invest in altcoin to be profitable. The market is still bearish, so when trading altcoin you always have to stick to bitcoin prices.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:23:04 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 11:16:46 PM by EXtremeAEX

Now it's hard to say what will happen in the near future, but I think that in a few months the price of bitcoin and altcoins will increase significantly. Therefore, I would recommend that you invest 50% in bitcoin, 30% in the eth, for the remaining 20% buy several promising altcoins from the top 30. I will not advise you anything concrete, you will choose according to your knowledge and beliefs. So you will have an excellent portfolio.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:26:44 PM

I see that bitcoin prices have been increasing dramatically in the past few days, so at this point I believe you can definitely invest long term, you can see that the market is fluctuating constantly and very hard to guess, altcoin prices are constantly rebounding very strongly, so I believe that at this time you should only invest short on altcoin and trading day.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:49:07 PM

Depend on your way of trading and your money as well.  Bitcoin is good investment  but for a long term because btc price is changing.  You can also trade with altcoins in a short term period.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
btcmmo9314

Activity: 220
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:02:19 AM

Bitcoin is a good and safe investment, less risky than Altcoins. You should invest in long-term, Bitcoin future is very good, I think this time should only invest in the top coin as Bitcoin
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:52:27 AM

This is according to your target profit and how much risk that you want to take. If you want to make bigger profit so you have to make invest in altcoin, because altcoin will give opportunity to give profit bigger than BTC. Like last year some altcoin like VERGE and Stratis made huge profit  about 100 times in less than 1 year. For the better make portfolio of investment by 70%for BTC and for altcoin 30%.

Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:02:20 AM

I predict that altcoins will soon rise again and will be suitable for short-term investments but promising good returns. My favorite altcoin is Euthereum and Litecoin. Bitcoin is showing signs of price increase again but with the price to buy a bitcoin now quite high (over $ 3000), the investor will have to be really clear and patient if he does not want to run the risk.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:04:43 AM

I choose bitcoin as the main investment but of course some altcoin also recommended ( ETH, LTC, XMR ). For medium period I suggest you try bitcoin, the price is low and when moving have significant impact. You only need to find where the point you should enter and leave the market. In this situation you need big money to start because investment in reality only using long term period but for practice in medium is good.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:20:38 PM

Between altcoins and bitcoin, what is a good medium term investment  Huh
I'll go with altcoins for now. Because I believe that altcoins nowadays are really cheap, but you should select altcoins that has future and goal, because most of altcoins now are scam or not legit. Bitcoin is already expensive right now.

So, you mean, if you invest in cheap altcoins and buy plenty of them the return will be great? Yes, I have already read somewhere that this method works better than BTC investments.
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

A good medium term investment will be both options. Now excellent prices for buying, so you can buy. The market has long been in a downtrend, so in the medium term, you can count on its rise. If you plan to invest in crypto currency, bitcoin will be an excellent solution. As for the altcoins, they will also grow after bitcoin, the main thing is to approach the choice of coins intelligently. It is best to choose the coins from the top 30.
phucngungoc

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:22:36 PM

A good medium term investment will be both options. Now excellent prices for buying, so you can buy. The market has long been in a downtrend, so in the medium term, you can count on its rise. If you plan to invest in crypto currency, bitcoin will be an excellent solution. As for the altcoins, they will also grow after bitcoin, the main thing is to approach the choice of coins intelligently. It is best to choose the coins from the top 30.
I think that at this point you should not buy or invest in altcoin and altcoin, you can see that bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly decreasing in the past few days, so I believe that this time you should just head short term and day trading. The market is in the downtrend stage so the bitcoin price will probably drop sharply in the near future and consequently the altcoin price will drop accordingly, you invest at the moment the risk will be very high.
IriskaLate

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:42:33 PM

Bitcoin and some basic coins are good to have as a safety option - there is a suspicion that the situation will change greatly and bitcoin will cost many times more. Wink
  And for the future, you need to look for good ico projects-to look at what to eat and choose a few-there is always a good potential for growth.
I'm currently working with such a company. Cheesy
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:00:41 PM

Bitcoin and some basic coins are good to have as a safety option - there is a suspicion that the situation will change greatly and bitcoin will cost many times more. Wink
  And for the future, you need to look for good ico projects-to look at what to eat and choose a few-there is always a good potential for growth.
I'm currently working with such a company. Cheesy
You can see that the market is constantly changing and bitcoin prices are dropping sharply, which will cause the price of altcoin to fall, so I think you do not have long term investment at this time and you only Day trading and short-term investment should be avoided because bitcoin prices may continue to fall sharply at any time.
alibaba93

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:00:15 PM

I think that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin to be able to make the most profit safely and at the least risk, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitcoin prices are continuous correction and the moment is showing signs of rebounding. Therefore, you should only invest in bitcoin to make a profit.
htconem7

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:03:08 PM

I think that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin to be able to earn the most secure and least risky. The market is fluctuating continuously and you can see that altcoin prices have fallen sharply in the past few days, so I believe that at this point in time to minimize risk you should only invest in bitcoin.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:01:00 PM

When market is in crises the safest is to invest in Bitcoin as it is increasing it`s market share in those situations
and other Alts. are decreasing faster than BTC.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:46:01 PM

Choosing bitcoin and altcoins, i will choose btc as my first option because btc is the king of crypto.  But whenever i have some extra income i love to invest with altcoin because i believe that bitcoin and altcoins are both profitable.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: