Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins and bitcoin - Where is the good investment now?  (Read 1263 times)
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

Huh Huh Although bitcoin has been on the rise for the past few days, altcoins seem to have stalled. Between altcoins and bitcoin, what is a good medium term investment  Huh

It totally depends on which one you are using for investment and trading purposes as both have the capabilities to give you a good percentage of returns on a consistent basis. I think you should invest in both Altcoins and Bitcoins in equal amount and right now the market conditions are neutral towards both of these and i think once the market gains strength both the altcoins and Bitcoin will start to rise with good demand in hand, which is a good news.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
sunethlakmal2

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

Bit[Suspicious link removed]d for invest. but we want to get big gain we should invest in alt coin. also there is risk we can get big lose also when invest in alt coin.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:19:54 PM

To be honest both company of ethereum and bitcoin are good in investments because they are providing a goods service and income or profit to their investors but bitcoin is much better in this industry.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:01:41 PM

For me, bitcoin still dominates as the best investment medium rather than the altcoin, all of that because the popularity of bitcoin comes first and has a high price. As Bitcoin exchange rates become increasingly expensive, today's users have tried to find other alternatives to invest or use altcoin crypto currencies. About choice and trust for crypto products, the conditions are not far from the rank above. However, each type of coin has a unique value that it tries to offer.

Omighty28

Activity: 187
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:46:31 PM

Huh Huh Although bitcoin has been on the rise for the past few days, altcoins seem to have stalled. Between altcoins and bitcoin, what is a good medium term investment  Huh

I cannot be actually sure about the altcoins whether they can overthrown bitcoin one day or not. But, obviously there are many prospective coins in market right now.  These coins are competing with Bitcoin massively in the market. Ethereum, Litecoin, ETC and Bitcoin Cash are all at the for front. And Yes, you have to choose the  one with the potential of growing exponentionally.

Moreover, It is definitely better to buy other altcoins with ETH and BTC, by doing this you will increase your BTC & ETH. Now the thing is altcoins are volatile so you need to be careful and have a strong risk management.

But ultimately by trading altcoins you will get profit in 2 ways
Your BTC will go up in quantity
BTC price will go up in Fiat currency
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:02:02 PM

Depends on how much money you want to invest imho, if you have small amount only to invest so it is better to invest in popular altcoin with cheap price such as eth, ltc, xlm, or other top 100 coins. However, if you have big amount to invest, you can split it to invest on both bitcoin and altcoins. Maybe 50-70% for btc and the other 30% for altcoins.
Overall, it is your own decision to choose on which coins to invest. Do your own researches and do it based on your starting capital. Always be careful in investing, because the risks can come anytime anywhere without notification first.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:05:04 PM

I think you can completely deal with altcoin at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are showing signs of sideways and mild recovery, the market is showing signs of increasing altcoin, so I believe That you can trade altcoin at this point. I think you should only invest in short-term so that you can minimize the risk of falling bitcoins.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:55:51 PM

I think you can completely deal with altcoin at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are showing signs of sideways and mild recovery, the market is showing signs of increasing altcoin, so I believe That you can trade altcoin at this point. I think you should only invest in short-term so that you can minimize the risk of falling bitcoins.
I think you should only invest in bitcoin at this time and should not invest in altoin, the market is showing a slight rebound but I think the btcoin price could keep falling sharply at any time and the market are in the bearish trend in the long term. So in order to minimize the risk, I think you should invest in bitcoin.

alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:11:51 PM

I think you should only invest in bitcoin at this time and should not invest in altoin, the market is showing a slight rebound but I think the btcoin price could keep falling sharply at any time and the market are in the bearish trend in the long term. So in order to minimize the risk, I think you should invest in bitcoin.
You can see that the bitcoin price has been running sideways during the past few days and not much fluctuations, so I believe that if you invest in bitcoin at this point you will not be able to make a profit and get very little. profit . So I believe you should invest in altcoin, there are many altcoin are recovering very strongly.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:22:56 PM

investing in bitcoin can minimize risk. I can see that bitcoin and altcoin can now be used as one of the best coins, but when the market is not good bitcoin can be an option and can minimize the risk of loss.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:37:45 PM

investing in bitcoin can minimize risk. I can see that bitcoin and altcoin can now be used as one of the best coins, but when the market is not good bitcoin can be an option and can minimize the risk of loss.
Invest in bitcoin at the lowest risk but you can see that bitcoin prices are moving and not much fluctuation, so the profit is very low if you invest in bitcoin. The market is in a bear market, so bitcoin prices may drop sharply at any time. So I believe investing in crypto at this point of risk is not trivial.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:54:07 AM

I'm thinking that both of alternative cryptocurrency and bitcoin itself are the good investment right now, because market is seems to start recovering a bit, and maybe it is the beginning of way up.
Diversification is a good thing to start with. This way a person will learn about different coins but one must include bitcoin in his investment list because this currency has returned largest profits so far and is expected to do so in future again and again. Now the whole market is suffering from a decline so all investors must increase the amount of digital assets.
Here you just connected two amazing points. You are right that one should learn about crypto world and how it is really making the difference in human life. One the same side of coin, we must make sure that everyone of us should be involving himself in bitcoin world as this is the only way to become successful in coming world. More you know about bitcoin, much happier life you would have.

Turst1974

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:48:01 AM

I believe you should only invest in bitcoin at this point, you may find that the market is volatile and difficult to predict, but it can be seen that only a small bitcoin adjustment can make The price of altcoin is very strong. So in order to minimize risk I believe that at this time you should only invest in bitcoin.
It is good suggestion specially for newbie in trading. But as a trader better to take risk, but in small money avoid to take risk with altcoin and in this position, Bitcoin is all the time best and forever best. 
Ttomasz0882

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

I think that Myriad (XMY) is very good coin to invest now, it's on own bottom price now 40 sat, in my opinion it will go to 52-55 sat in 24-48  hours

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XMY

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=XMY_BTC

BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:37:49 AM

Although the trading market is always unpredictable. However, we all find that many people who trade bitcoin have a higher success rate than altcoin. From there, I think the bitcoin will definitely increase and is the coin you should choose
baozi2015

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:50:23 AM

It all depends on you, seriously, which kind of good investment can not be compared, the heart of the matter is to see which one to the end of the big gain, but I think this is related to luck, so let it be. BTC and altcoin are all good investment.
Dreamace7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:59:29 AM

Bitcoin is the most favourable for long-term investments.
For medium to short-term you should go for altcoins.
Affordable ones, with a working product and effective tell, who are committed to delivering their promises as quick as possible, in order for the currency to show positive market trend in a short space of time

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:17:58 AM

Bitcoin is default profitable and if you choose right altcoin for investment you could make some more money. Do not compare altcoin with Bitcoin. If you huge amount of capital you could split you investment like 60% of Bitcoin and 40% of other altcoin.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:00:37 PM

I think you can totally invest in short term trading and altcoin on this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are adjusting and going sideways in the past days and this is a chance to be able to recover. altcoin. The prices of lots of altcoin are recovering and rising very strongly, so I believe that this time you should only invest in short term on altcoin, always observe bitcoin prices when trading.
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:16:03 PM

They are still everywhere in my opinion. Nearly every decent alt is a good potential investment because only if market will grow it will surely bring you serious profits.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: