Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:11:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MasterCard now ready to join the Crypto game  (Read 758 times)
thepers0n

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

I think it is good for cryptocurrencies. More and more companies and people accept it. Furthermore it is great for beginners to have an easy way to buy BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
QuppyTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 256

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:19:39 PM

And that’s great! All the crypto users will be able to operate with their cryptofunds in more simple and easiest way!
I hope that VISA will also join this trend  Smiley
Fred3030

Activity: 728
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

This is the best news i have seen all day, if this move by MasterCard pulls through it will signal a the beginning of a massive adoption of cryptocurrency. I am excited .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Oracolcoin XOR    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:37:42 PM

Mastercard is getting into the crypto game. It's patented "a method that would manage 'fractional reserves of blockchain currency Eventually, this patent will allow Mastercard users to buy and pay for goods with bitcoin instead of dollars and other forms of fiat currency.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/17/bitcoin-above-7000.html

Good Good News coming into the Crypto space.
Better days are yet to come

Crypto price is really news depended i think.
When it comes a good news, the price pump, but when the news is gone. Price come back to the ground.. hmm..
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:39:19 PM

That is a great concept to use cryptocurrencies in a wide range in the normal world and it is really important to any cryptocurrency holder because turning them into fiat has been a real difficulty for many people specially when there in a hurry but with master cards crypto holders will be able pay for there products or service purchasing even without changing them into fiat in seconds
Wow this is a great news for the whole crypto community as another known systen is set to join with it. Well it is clearly seen that the power of crypto is now being recognized. Aside from that is its benefits getting popular. I hope this will click so that we will all get the benefits we deserve which this two systen can really give us.
1inside1

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

So if/when this comes out i'll be able to get a mastercard and load it with bitcoin and spend it in usd? Nice!
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 02:38:35 PM

Mastercard is getting into the crypto game. It's patented "a method that would manage 'fractional reserves of blockchain currency Eventually, this patent will allow Mastercard users to buy and pay for goods with bitcoin instead of dollars and other forms of fiat currency.

This is a good company an open  minded company as the team has shows that there could be so many clients on cryptocurrency regarding money transfer where they could earn also. I bet that this will lead to another level of the company as it embraces the new trends of digital currency and for that the company will going to be benefited that much one day.
minhkhoa

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:57:54 PM

This is great news, we can legitimately buy and sell cryptocurrency. In the future, every business will accept electronic money as a currency. Many people come to the cryptocurrency market and accept electronic money in their business.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

This is great news, we can legitimately buy and sell cryptocurrency. In the future, every business will accept electronic money as a currency. Many people come to the cryptocurrency market and accept electronic money in their business.
Yeah exactly the comfort of having crypto + the mastercard that we all know a banking business wherein if we will going to put our fiat money on that mastercard then we will be able to trade it into crypto easily without having hassle because of the company of which mastercard will going to offer. This is really a good news. Do they work on this already?
Teriyanone

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:07:51 AM

That is a major step forward for the cryptocurrency world because today many people in the world are used to do withdrawals and deposits using Master cards and ATM's so if the combination of cryptocurrencies and Master cards become a success and more usable the turn out would be much higher than we anticipate because individuals from local communities will start to use Bitcoin due to its easiness and reliability   
ClemenTeron

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:03:19 AM

This is implemented basically targeting the general public and to gain more users into the Bitcoin market and other crypto market which is a bold idea from my perspective and this will be very successful without a doubt than any other crypto related project because it increase the options and facilities that a crypto holder can benefits during many scenarios  with better safety   
richman3451

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:38:20 AM

it's goodness I think the beginning of the future in the world of crypto currency we live in an amazing time when the economy and the world as a whole are developing rapidly
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

yeah, this is a good  news for the Crypto in the World. now we have a method payment by altcoin, or we can by bitcoin quickly by mastercard.
hope we get more method payment in crypto.
CLAID

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

If really above will happen there will be many fans because many people doesn't like the current fiat using system due to its inconvenience and high transaction fees but with crypto this can be changed to benefit the customer and also the retail seller which is a win win solution for every person who are involved during a transaction or a  trade
ACCOUNTSTRADER

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:52:16 AM

Thats a really good new bro! Hope other big companyes start in this crypto world Cheesy
MADUWAN

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:51:16 AM

Realistic and a practical concept for the betterment of the crypto future because even bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can be used in exchanges to do trading and investing other than that they cannot use in the public because lack of options and facilities but with master cards it can change to make crypto using facilities to be available in every where
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:05:28 AM

Well if they really gonna implement this thing, then surely there will be a bloom on the price it's kinda 4 months since then haven't heard any news from them. I wonder how's the progress of the project has gone. News like this should be updated so more people will be hype up specially those holding some coins with them.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Sithawaka

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:04:11 AM

I think this will allow to purchase every good or service that are capable of buying through credit cards but now using crypto assets by using the same cards and this is great news and if this really works all the usable currencies by cards will rise in the market in a good rate and this is a great way to increase the digital currency usage and hopefully crypto will consider as common currencies very soon 

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
danice15

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:57:05 AM

It's really a great news to us. Joining master card for cryptocurrencies. In this kind of strategy Cryptocurrency will be more recognize specially there's a lot of things that master card can be used. Specially on groceries, Hotels, restaurants or Online purchasing. I believe visa will now follow. Soon crytocurrency will be known everywhere.
Gogosialver

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

My hope is that bitcoin will rise again and through the beliefs of many industries, cryto currencies will bounce back again big time. We don’t just give up on this. A lot of people have invested their time and their resources already. Having mastercard in the list could be a good sign that crytos are still alive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: