Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:48:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTs are dead and so is Bitcoin without ETF Approval!  (Read 407 times)
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

Dear Friend Cryptocurrency will soon hit mainstream &  BITCOIN ETF will be approved for sure in near future which will peg the way for cryptocurrency to hit mainstream. Media's are creating FOMO & than FUD, You have to be smart to tackle this FOMO & FUD. If you are in loss just hold it for longer and if you are in level just move out your seeded money and trade with the profit. Crypto world is like bed of roses with thorns, When we get profits we feel the roses and become happy &  when we get the losses we feel the thorns. If you are in the crypto world you have to accept this Ups and down because of its volatile nature and this will going to happen every time. Just invest in good coins for long time & if the project you have invested is great than it will surely give you profit in future.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:34:22 AM

A lot of people in the world of cryptocurrency have been pinning their hopes (and also dreams I guess) with the approval of the SEC for the ETF applications pending on its office and halls. Now, the SEC must be feeling like they are the gods that can withdraw or hand down the decision that can change the course of Bitcoin (which can affect all players and participants in the same marketplace). Let's hope then that soon one of these applications can be approved though there is now a big doubt after the negative on the ETF application of the Winklevoss twins. But should the future of Bitcoin be hinged on ETF? In my view, ETF can help a lot but it should not be taken as do-or-die otherwise we are now putting Bitcoin in the hands of the government agency. Just saying my small point of view...
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:42:27 AM

you loss money because of selling it early that is why it is important to be patience. crypto market is recovering opposite to what you are saying that it is dead. how do you deserve a better life if you think negative? mostly people that spread FUD are people that think negative.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:44:23 AM

The subject title says it all!
My hopes and dreams are centered around cryptos and I really wish for a good outcome for all!
To be honest the situation is not a pretty picture!
I think a lot of people have lost money and if you are one of those people you have my sympathy: We all deserve a better life and the good thing is that you are trying. It is better to try than do nothing!

Until now, cryptocurrencies existed without ETFs and they did quite well. There is no reason to think that it will be different now. After the information about ETF, the market has not collapsed so there is nothing to fear. And the price exceeded 8K $. ETF is not a factor that will cause cryptocurrency to collapse.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:47:56 AM

My hopes and dreams are centered around cryptos and I really wish for a good outcome for all!
I think a lot of people have lost money and if you are one of those people you have my sympathy: We all deserve a better life and the good thing is that you are trying. It is better to try than do nothing!

2017 SEC has rejected EFT for the first time. Then the price of bitcoin has increased from 4000$ to 19800$ and the market capitalization reached $ 800 billion. I think the market does not need the influence of EFT. So in 2018 this market will be okay if the SEC rejects the second

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
fiubit

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:12:51 AM

I am sure totally that alternative cryptocurrency won't be dead because altcoins' being significant is too important in the cryptomarket's development.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:12:53 AM

2017 SEC has rejected EFT for the first time. Then the price of bitcoin has increased from 4000$ to 19800$ and the market capitalization reached $ 800 billion. I think the market does not need the influence of EFT. So in 2018 this market will be okay if the SEC rejects the second

You are very wrong!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: