Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment strategy  (Read 332 times)
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

You have promising techniques but not all can use this only those who have the same problem and struggles can benefit through it. Recommended to read it especially for newbies but don't take it in as a sole reason and a strategy to uphold just use this as reference and give the same shot as he did for maybe another chance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
portalufonet

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

I agree with you on that investment today is risky but if you put trust and confident of what you invest it would bring a lots of profits and learnings.
Investing is very risky, especially in a market where a lot of hype people are also scammers. Risk will always there, at any investment but you must trust the things that you think is right. Don't invest without your proper research, don't listen to anyone and to lessen the risk in this market invest only with a great coins.
Financial investment is always risky and cryptocurrency investment is the same because the market is not for those with no experience and knowledge. The hardship of the cryptocurrency market is also exacerbated by the news and manipulation of whale investors. Therefore, if you determine your investment in this market, determine your investment in the long run.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:41:23 PM

Bitcoin price seems to be taking u turn.  Few months back it fell from the heights of the sky, if not to the depth of the sea; but certainly to the levels of earth.  Many investors burnt their fingures in this dive.  Many new investors have to face big loses which they hope to recover when price rises.

I have little experience in stocks markets and the circumstances here in bitcoin / crypto currency market are not much different.  So I share my views here.  May be some members having better opinions / views / experience; are welcome to share with all'

Now after long recession in the market; bitcoin has started looking upwards.  In my opinion this is the time when one should enter in the market.  If you are interested in medium term investment; you should start now.  Because once the price rise to higher levels coins will be costing you higher.

First of all this market is full of speculations.  So you may gain big profits but at the same times be ready for loss.  Check your surplus funds which if lost does not affect your daily life.  And you are able to meet your daily expenses without burden.

Never use borrowed funds ; because time of return is not fixed.  You may gain in 15 day and it may take months to gain that much amount.  Never pledge / sell your home at any cost; because home is must to live in but without bitcoin we can survive.  I am noting this point here because on many occassions I read few posts asking "Shall I sell my home to invest in bitcoin".

Now suppose you are capable to buy 10 bitcoins with your surplus funds.  You buy it suppose @ $7 k means you spent $70k for buying plus charges.  Now you just keep pateince.  Because it seems start of bull run; just keep watching.  

Suppose the prices crosses & 14k in the month of December this year.  The best action as per my opinion will be you just sell 5 btc @ 14k and cover your entire investment.

Now the remaining bitcoins in your wallet are just free for you.  You are free to take any type of risk with these bitcoins.

One more point need to be noted is ; never put all the eggs in one basket; invest prudently in diversified portfolios.  

Your comments welcome;  All the best wishes to all the friends on bitcoin forum  Grin.  Pardon if I am wrong

Edit
sorry I wrote that remaining five bitcoins are free to you.  these are not free ; you earned it after taking risk ; with intelligence and patience.  mistake corrected  Smiley
I think that at the present time in order to be profitable with the least risk, I think you should only invest in bitcoin and only short term investment. Day trading is a very good choice at this point, always have a specific plan before the transaction and follow it so you can minimize the risk. The market is constantly fluctuating so when trading altcoin you also always have to observe bitcoin prices.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:12:43 PM

The growth that bitcoin is now giving can be deceptive. We can still see the price of $ 3500-4000 for 1 bitcoin. But still thanks for the article!
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:23:28 AM

Investment strategy it simplifies on how price of certain cryptocurrency coin being move, we need to know and learn on how price moves from up and down, and once price of cryptocurrency coin down it is the good time to invest large capital and selling it when price going up again to the higher level.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:23:09 AM

The growth that bitcoin is now giving can be deceptive. We can still see the price of $ 3500-4000 for 1 bitcoin. But still thanks for the article!
I don't think so, I'm really convinced about the market right now and I believe we will not touch the price below $5k again especially this year. So many investment strategies but if you didn't take it seriously you will still lose the money. Patience is the key especially for those who hold good coins that are still dump until now, wait for it to recover.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:34:34 AM

Bitcoin price seems to be taking u turn.  Few months back it fell from the heights of the sky, if not to the depth of the sea; but certainly to the levels of earth.  Many investors burnt their fingures in this dive.  Many new investors have to face big loses which they hope to recover when price rises.

I have little experience in stocks markets and the circumstances here in bitcoin / crypto currency market are not much different.  So I share my views here.  May be some members having better opinions / views / experience; are welcome to share with all'

Now after long recession in the market; bitcoin has started looking upwards.  In my opinion this is the time when one should enter in the market.  If you are interested in medium term investment; you should start now.  Because once the price rise to higher levels coins will be costing you higher.

First of all this market is full of speculations.  So you may gain big profits but at the same times be ready for loss.  Check your surplus funds which if lost does not affect your daily life.  And you are able to meet your daily expenses without burden.

Never use borrowed funds ; because time of return is not fixed.  You may gain in 15 day and it may take months to gain that much amount.  Never pledge / sell your home at any cost; because home is must to live in but without bitcoin we can survive.  I am noting this point here because on many occassions I read few posts asking "Shall I sell my home to invest in bitcoin".

Now suppose you are capable to buy 10 bitcoins with your surplus funds.  You buy it suppose @ $7 k means you spent $70k for buying plus charges.  Now you just keep pateince.  Because it seems start of bull run; just keep watching.  

Suppose the prices crosses & 14k in the month of December this year.  The best action as per my opinion will be you just sell 5 btc @ 14k and cover your entire investment.

Now the remaining bitcoins in your wallet are just free for you.  You are free to take any type of risk with these bitcoins.

One more point need to be noted is ; never put all the eggs in one basket; invest prudently in diversified portfolios.  

Your comments welcome;  All the best wishes to all the friends on bitcoin forum  Grin.  Pardon if I am wrong

Edit
sorry I wrote that remaining five bitcoins are free to you.  these are not free ; you earned it after taking risk ; with intelligence and patience.  mistake corrected  Smiley
It is true that not putting eggs in the same place will risk to destroy everything, a very good plan that you build for investment strategy, but I would be very afraid if buy 10 BTC for example in the future some price just that big and I have to cover the loan or the like until maturity that will make me more depressed, where the thought that in the wake of some time will deviate not as expected, need to calm down and think further with what you think at this time.

wellbastian

Activity: 537
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:03:53 AM

I don't think so, I'm really convinced about the market right now and I believe we will not touch the price below $5k again especially this year. So many investment strategies but if you didn't take it seriously you will still lose the money. Patience is the key especially for those who hold good coins that are still dump until now, wait for it to recover.

Today is a good growth for Bitcoin and now it's close to $ 8K, I still hold some Bitcoin and make it a long-term investment.
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:12:08 AM

I like your strategy. It is a very conservative strategy and one can only make money in this market when the trader is conservative. Greed is an enemy of investing/trading. Another less conservative method is, if a trader has 50k dollars to invest, he can only invest 20k and hold on. If the price goes down, he buys it all the way down. If the Price goes up, he rides the waves. This is another good strategy
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:31:58 AM

I agree with you on that investment today is risky but if you put trust and confident of what you invest it would bring a lots of profits and learnings.
definitely but must choose a good coin to invest also before putting trust on it and become confident .to assure you're not wasting time on it and you can gain profits instead lossing capital with it.  Be practical mate and don't easily put a trust on such coin to prevent regrets.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

Edit
You can see that in recent days bitcoin prices have been steadily recovering, and altcoin prices have been falling sharply. This shows that the capitalization of altcoin is being poured into bitcoin, so I think that at this point we should only invest in bitcoin and should only invest in short term because the market is bearish.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:05:41 AM

You have promising techniques but not all can use this only those who have the same problem and struggles can benefit through it. Recommended to read it especially for newbies but don't take it in as a sole reason and a strategy to uphold just use this as reference and give the same shot as he did for maybe another chance.
This is so good for newbies to look for new options and technological aspects and their integration related to investment. If someone have got enough money to invest and they are likely to apprehend for technology as well, they must know the financial aspect too. They must understand the factors and their sensitivity and what would be entire profit or loss from that factors.
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:44:17 PM

People sometimes can’t control his emotion and then acting without careful thinking. I kind of agree with you that “ never sell your home at any cost” when we're in investment. There are so many people getting a huge benefits in this market because they know how to control in their investment, how to stop the risk, on a whole they know how to capitalize on investing. But on meanwhile, there are many people in big lost, some loses all their asset such as home and then leading a difficult life without home. If a person let money blind their eyes, he would be hardly success, even he may lose all his asset.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:13:35 AM

Investment strategy for beginners by learning what is in the trade market, and also if I invest I will buy BTC coins at a small price and sell BTC coins at a high price.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:55:53 AM

Edit

Nice strategy but I'm afraid people have different opinion and asset calculation about this. For me, your strategy is basic knowledge that we should have before enter the market. Good for fundamental but not for technical investor. Like me, my strategy depend data not rumors/ news and in this case number become big part. I suggest you try to include indicator into your post, so for investor like me I can understand your point in different perspective.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:29:20 AM

Good investment strategy is never put all money in to 1 asset, we should be put it in several asset. For example if we have $10k, 30% put it crypto, 30% in gold and others 40% in stocks asset. And we should be has target profit for each investment, in crypto we can make target like 50% in 1 month, in stocks and gold about 10% to 20% amonth . And if we want to make more profit, we can make compound strategy for 1 years, and also we should be has target profit and how many level risk we can toleran if the prediction wrong.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:46:38 PM

There are too many of strategies here in the forum to improve your skills in trading and investment setting. My strategy is for practical kind of investors and trader at the same time. I usually trade every time I got a coins and tokens here in the market. So if I got some coins and token I start researching about them and if a potential coins or tokens occur I usually trade it and sell them to buy more potential coin to be my investment.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:56:28 PM

Investment strategy is not a game, it's a very serious matter. In order for the strategy to yield positive results, it is necessary to regularly adjust its strategy in connection with changes in the market. The market is always changing, which means that the strategy should be changed otherwise there will be a loss of money.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: