Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:28:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kick against btc now and regret in future.  (Read 3462 times)
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:18:00 PM

BTC is not yet certain to be a global currency. Technology change so fast and it could be there is better than BTC.
 People still prefer tangible thing to become a currency.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
CCF_news

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:49:54 PM

The capitalization of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in General is already so high that it can not be stopped. It exceeds the GDP of some States. Do you really think that investors just invest their money. And I'm not talking about ordinary people, I'm talking about large corporations and the wealthiest people in the world. Cryptocurrency is the future. They are worth investing in.
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:21:22 PM

Ofcos, everything with some form of riskyis somewhat highly in tolerant in society. But then, the real truth is as long as you get the money it just money. Nothing else. And certainly, if you keep falling away from Bitcoin, you might regret never taking the chance when you had it.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:23:22 PM

Money is what the society accepts to be money. Human history has seen so many transformations when it comes to the subject of money.From barter trade to fiat money and now digital currency. But some nations are so rigid to change.well they will all regret soon because no country can stop cryptocurrency.

Yes, I agree to you that they will regret in the future because they don't accept bitcoin. Every generation there are many forms of money that are created and in the future bitcoin is the other form of money.
LaurenProfi

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:59:50 AM

I fully agree, as well as those people who regret that they did not buy Bitcoin for 5$ , as sooner or later the cryptocurrency will become an integral part of our lives!

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

Bitcoin is the most oldest and the most trustworthy crypto currency. The market capital of Bitcoin is far far more ahead then tge other crypto currency. So undoubtedly Bitcoin is the best crypto currency.
People are getting digitalized day by day. So, those who knows about crypto currency are using more and more crypto currency and try to use less flat money. Due to the availability and easier transaction crypto currency is becoming popular day by day.
So those who are against crypto currency they will definitely  regret in future.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

You're absolutely right. The mankind develops, and together with it the economy, the market. Today's realities are such that we move from paper money into the electronic age and the one who has the first to do it, the winner.
I also think the same, it's also my idea, if you buy bitcoin right now and experience loss, you're still a winner since we're on a developing stage. Sooner or later we'll engage into electronic currency, and yes the first one to have experience are the winner, and the possibilities of becoming wealthy in the future will be high.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sealis

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:51:30 PM

I agree that BTC is a useful and very effective crypto from what it has progressed into today. But those factors are not enough to make people use them. The current system built today was through years of progress so changing such system is changing the norms of the society which is scary in a sense that it is a completely new environment for them. I'm not saying its bad, in fact, changing is a good sign since we are trying to at least improve, but such improvements need time to be implemented.
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:10:05 PM

Its normal that the world and technology is migrating to digital currency.  This is  a new technology and I do not see it been adopted immediately. Its definitely going to take sometime before the adoption would be complete
XiXiMios

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:00:39 AM

It took me a very long time before i could be convinced that btc is a great project that is going to make a positive impact towards the growth of the world economy. Many countries of the world who have kicked against btc before now has started accepting it. Some countries in Africa has accepted it because they saw the values in it. Many lives has been blessed because of btc.
shouldbelieve

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:06:52 AM

Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular and i think it will be used widely in near future. that's why you should not kick against bitcoin now
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:13:10 AM

I agree with you, the person who can't see the potential of this technology will certainly regret.

But that is not new, right? Some people have been regretting not buying before since the time it was created, the surprising part is the fact that there is people who still don't learn from their past mistakes or the mistakes of others and i believe that is where the big problem lies.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:11:19 AM

BTC is a coin because it has many properties like gold. Even some people say the BTC is gold 2.0. I do not think this is true. Gold is a very special commodity, both a precious metal and a coin. In the past, gold has been used as a popular currency because it is itself valued because of the precious physical characteristics it possesses. So it is called money value.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:01:18 PM

I really understand your statement buddy. Those who are kicking against it will in no time come and realize that btc is the future. We have nothing to say to them and we are just looking at them.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:10:28 PM

You can not blame people who kick against bitcoin because of it`s disadvantages, specially it`s volatility. Some people have weak hands that they give up on bitcoin. But surely these people will regret sooner or later. I hope bitcoin will get back to it`s track again the soonest.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

Bitcoin is superior to French currency and cannot be faked. It cannot be added! The legal currency can be faked and can be added!
Btc has become a new central bank, a variety of tokens, constitute a new monetary system, blockchain-based crowdfunding, replacing traditional banks and securities to build a new investment and financing system.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

Money is what the society accepts to be money. Human history has seen so many transformations when it comes to the subject of money.From barter trade to fiat money and now digital currency. But some nations are so rigid to change.well they will all regret soon because no country can stop cryptocurrency.

I think it is right that if you will decide to forget or quit bitcoin now you will regret it in the future. Actually bitcoin can make people rich or successful.
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:36:06 PM

I have read from many articles people who are going against btc and condemning it that it has no future. One things they should know is the journey that btc has made so far with its achievement. They will kick it now and cry later in the near future to come for sure.

I’m me
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:52:46 PM

I have read from many articles people who are going against btc and condemning it that it has no future. One things they should know is the journey that btc has made so far with its achievement. They will kick it now and cry later in the near future to come for sure.
For sure they already regret that when they seen the pumped last year, bitcoin can't be stopped though it's still a long road to go before every countries
will accept and adopt this system, and for sure after that those who are against with this chain will forever regretful by the way they've under estimate
the potentials of this currency investment.
anhhungxadieu0402

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:11:28 PM

For Bitcoin, we should invest in short term investment. Because of its unusual price, we should not make long term investments because we can lose the assets invested in Bitcoin....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: