Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:50:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kick against btc now and regret in future.  (Read 3461 times)
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

I think country like china is stoping cryptocurrency so the idea that no nation can stop cryptocurrency is not valid. by the way hope you know millions of people do not have access to internet and without internet digital currency cannot serve its full potential. that mean this people will not be able to use digital currency and lastly if you believe bitcoin can beat fiat I think it is a fantasy that can not come to reality. what crypto enthusiast and dev should be working toward now is making blockchain technology viable.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

Money is what the society accepts to be money. Human history has seen so many transformations when it comes to the subject of money.From barter trade to fiat money and now digital currency. But some nations are so rigid to change.well they will all regret soon because no country can stop cryptocurrency.
Most people leave bitcoin for some valid reason like for example they think that this will be the end of bitcoin and it will continue on falling down in the market, but maybe soon enough they will realize that its too late and they will regret it. They will face the consequences of their actions.

dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

Some people have weak hands so they give up on bitcoin. But of course these people will regret sooner or later. I hope bitcoin will return to the track soonest.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

there are indeed several countries that have not legalized cryptocurrency. maybe they don't understand the benefits of cryptocurrency. and the more advanced technology in the future, maybe they will think more and they will know by themselves that cryptocurrency is also needed. and I think that going forward, countries that have not legalized will soon adopt cryptocurrency. and I agree with your opinion that they will regret it.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

Just look ahead. Every second spend regretting, is not only wasted, but is a second less for you to make yourself better in the future. Since youre here in this sub, let me recommend antonopoulous for learning about bitcoin and datadash for investment-crypto-discussion.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

No country can stop Bitcoin transactions as we know it is decentralized p2p transations where no government can interfere  here. Some countries don't like to change their mind about Bitcoin-the latest technology in payment sending section.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

and now in September 2018 bitcoin will break $ 7,000 and slowly until the end of this year the crypto currency will increase again. this is the process of the crypto currency in a safe level and bitcoin is the pioneer that will change it all

AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:12:26 PM

Accepting or not accepting crypto currency as a means of payment is a private matter of each separate country. I do not think that this can fundamentally affect the negative side of the financial situation of this country. Cryptocurrency is not all that determines the welfare of the country.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:18:02 PM

Money is what the society accepts to be money. Human history has seen so many transformations when it comes to the subject of money.From barter trade to fiat money and now digital currency. But some nations are so rigid to change.well they will all regret soon because no country can stop cryptocurrency.
Those who refused to accept BTC at the earlier time are currently regretting it now. I hope we don't have more regrets in future.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

I really don't understand why anyone is against bitcoin. This is a great technology that can significantly change our world for the better. So why prohibit it?

bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

I hope that most people and countries will understand how successful this technology is and how it can simplify and secure our economic world. Bitcoin should be implemented, and on a global scale.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:22:41 PM

I do not understand how you can oppose such a unique invention as bitcoin. I think it's truly brilliant. We must use it, actively use it, and also earn money on it.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

Yes probably, I believe on this. People are now getting angry and discourage about the drop happening in the BTC and sometimes do not believe that it would jump up again. Mind setting and a good virtue of waiting is the biggest contributor her. So if you are not that patient at all you will not profit here. Kick back and probably you not profit. Wait and you will gain. That was the virtue of this job.
holtzmann

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:29:31 AM

People sell Bitcoin for several reasons. Some of them expected to get instant profit. But it doesn’t work this way. Some people panic and sell Bitcoin when the price goes down. Again, it's not how it works; they don’t quite understand the rules of the crypto market. I’m sure they will regret selling it, as sooner or later they will realize the advantages of cryptocurrencies over fiats.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:39:10 PM

Those kicking against bitcoin and the other Cryptos lack adequate knowledge on blockchain technology. Cryptocurrency is the future currency of the world and anyone who kicks against this amazing world of crypto would surely regret. The world of crypto would soon rule the world and its monetary affairs.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:17:11 PM

If you are one of the people who have heard about bitcoin through your friend or any other means but failed to show any interest, you are certain to regret this action in future. The people who kicked against bitcoin in 2009 had themselves to blame. Bitcoin can never be this cheap in future, invest now.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:05:31 PM

At the moment those who are kicking against bitcoin have less knowledge on cryptocurrency. I believe in the near future, when bitcoin becomes the mode of payment which would be highly accepted by everyone across the globe, people would no longer kick against crypto especially bitcoin.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:58:49 AM

A decade ago when bitcoin was introduced, everyone was considering it as useless or moreover the fraud or a Ponzi scheme or a bubble that would burst soon because it was indigestible for everyone that how could one investment be so beneficial but very few took risk and invested in bitcoin that time and now they are the bitcoin billionaires of the present times so no worry if the valuation of bitcoin is low as it is going to inflate in the future but those people will surely regret later , those are not investing in bitcoin now.
Charmainekiss

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:47:09 AM

When some people want to give up and leave bitcoin, we should not. I think a country like China is stopping e-money to make the idea that no country can stop electronic money from becoming invalid. That means that this person will not be able to use digital money and eventually if you believe that bitcoin can beat fiat what coders and dev enthusiasts should be working towards now is to make it work. Technically possible blockchain.
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:04:21 AM

The author of the topic is right that if most people on the planet take bitcoin as a means of payment, then nothing will stop it. But I also want to say that the opposite situation is possible. If a country does not want to do this, no one can impose bitcoin on it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: