Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:34:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kick against btc now and regret in future.  (Read 3462 times)
evenkjoe

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:28:08 PM

Yes, I fully agree, those who are not investing in Bitcoin, in the future will regret, t to missed the opportunity to earn.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:50:16 PM

On the contrary, now Bitcoin encounter and Bitcoin rich or towards the future of your grandchildren invest in the future Bitcoin hurt I think I can say very little
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:18:13 PM

Like the mass adoption is actually growing,every country will eventually accept cryptocurrency,its just a matter of time,they will join the train.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:22:32 PM

I still believe that Bitcoin have the most promising potential among cryptocurrencies, and that buying nowadays with this low rate, and holding for the long run is really a good opportunity to make the biggest profits in the future.
We have just to be a little bit patients because it will take time until the price goes up again.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:34:43 PM

Like the mass adoption is actually growing,every country will eventually accept cryptocurrency,its just a matter of time,they will join the train.
Qurelal

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:45:10 PM

The current revolution will fix everything. People used different currencies and now we are on a new path. I'm sure in the near future we will pay for all cryptocurrency. Reform is independent of us.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:55:40 PM

People are making different comments about BTC and I don't know why they are doing that. Maybe because they don't invest in it or they don't believe in digital currencies. One thing they should know is that it is the future of the world and they will someday regret this.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:44:28 PM

Anyone who know much about technology will never kick against BTC. Anyone that kicks against it will one day regret if not now it will be in the future because by that time BTC will be the best currency that people will be using in the purchase of their goods and services.

I’m me
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:26:45 AM

Evolution always happen around us. At first time human trade, they using barter system and technology improve they will use cryptocurrency for payment in merchant. Using bitcoin is more safe than using paper money because its more secure
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:15:34 AM

Money is what the society accepts to be money. Human history has seen so many transformations when it comes to the subject of money.From barter trade to fiat money and now digital currency. But some nations are so rigid to change.well they will all regret soon because no country can stop cryptocurrency.

Well.. you can't blame them since cryptocurrency today is so volatile that it is really hard to keep up with the movement specially if you want to integrate cryptocurrency in the market of your country. They will eventually reconsider once the price has been somehow regulated.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:42:20 AM

as they say history will absolve us and in the future we will see running through all the markets cryptocurrencies as a way of payment as a way of life in a globalized world, it does not matter whether some countries accept it or not, or if they prohibit it in such a country we can use it in line without borders and buy to negotiate in any country in the world I am convinced that bitcoin as the main currency along with the many chains of blocks and the development of new technologies will cover the entire world from 5 to 10 years if not faster. that the price will call the attention of many people

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
DisWhale

Activity: 336

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:47:49 AM

Bitcoin is revolutionary and gradually growing its scope of adoption. The value of Bitcoin will increase significantly with time as the demand continues to go up gradually.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:56:29 AM

Sooner or later the governments and countries have to accept the reality of cryptocurrencies and its growing support from the population. They will have very less time then to implement the systems on crypto. Whoever starts first will be having a greater edge towards the new technology.
ubiheal200

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:38:45 AM

I have just joined in crypto world and noticed that some people are leaving it. I don't know why. After doing some researches about bitcoin and its market, i found out that bitcoin will soon recover and come back. that's the reason why I decide to invest now. I'm sure panic sellers will regret soon.
aggeyysido

Activity: 112

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:00:07 PM

I already regret that I did not do it before, at the very beginning of the development of cryptocurrency. I think now is the time to invest in Bitcoin.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:24:15 PM

Money is what the society accepts to be money. Human history has seen so many transformations when it comes to the subject of money.From barter trade to fiat money and now digital currency. But some nations are so rigid to change.well they will all regret soon because no country can stop cryptocurrency.
Yes as time goes by change was still the only permanent in this world. They are against on bitcoin now but in the near future they will regret not having it today. Honestly speaking even I already regret not entering the world of cryptocurrency when I. First heard it. I doubt that time until I found out how it was really helpful in my life.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JoeHilton

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:40:08 AM

You can not blame to anyone for your mistakes. That is the reason why i think you should think carefully before deciding to leave bitcoin. It is still a profitable, the clearest evidence is that there are still a lot of HODL here. They still choose to stay with bitcoin, why you leave so early
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:04:26 AM

I agree with your opinion about no country that can stop bitcoin, and that is proven true. Already many countries want to slow down or even ban the circulation of bitcoin but it doesn't work, because there are still active bitcoin users even though it's banned in their country.

ninokh

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:35:36 AM

these countries have difficulty accepting cryptocurrency because they are afraid that crypto will threaten their banking system and fear crypto is just a bubble that can erupt at any time and cause investors in their country to lose. then they have been using fiat money for a long time and it will be difficult for them to accept new ones like crypto and if we use cryptocurrency we must be connected to the internet network. and in this world there are still many countries whose population does not have internet access. but if bitcoin continues to grow rapidly then I agree with you the countries that are left behind will also legalize bitcoin.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:50:44 AM

For sure! all those who are making sharing pessimistic comments about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general will regret it in the near future. Just like some of us kicked against the concept of bitcoin way back in 2009 thinking it was a scam and bubble they would also regret it in future when bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are finally legalized in our world as an accepted mode of payment in our daily transactions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: