Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:19:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bribery collapse a nation?  (Read 454 times)
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

A politician in my country was able to purchase 275buses in my country for his party in his bid to win the national secretary but the same party is in power and hospitals admit patients without beds.So I ask,will this country continue to exist? Honestly ,am afraid for the future of this world due to the high corrupt activities.

We can see many countries that are being destroyed by a corrupt government. While the people will warm up this chaos greedy rulers will mock them.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 475

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:39:59 PM

Bribery cant make any country to fall, this might be possible before but now? i dont think so.
people have opened their eyes even on any government.
they are not being fed with mainstream media. the people are the media now.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Kelvynn

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:02:05 PM

Bribery can easily collapse a nation in many ways which includes the following.when bribery goes on in a particular nation for long time it can easily collapse the nation because the rich will continue enjoying their riches whiles the poor continues been poor.this may happen because the rich will always getting the best since they ve monies to afford bribes which the poor people cant do so.In form education the rich will always pay higher for their wards education since they can afford bribery when needed and the poor cant do so and will lead their children into armed robbery,pick pocketing and other social vices which can seriously collapse a nation
us
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:03:04 PM

Corruption can lead bribery and most of us and people in the world are aware about bribery but unfortunate majority of politician and people still use this method to solved their illegal problem and i think all of government in this world has been attempts to remove bribery acts because the final effect from bribery acts is it can destroy the particular nation
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:09:03 PM

I think that people should stop bribery otherswise this will lead to no good. In every country it exists to the different extent. as for me, i think that this depends on a person but the society also affects this
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:22:22 PM

I think that this is a very difficult question but to my mind it is possible. we should get rid of the bribery and explain people that this is not the best way to live according to such principles. to my mind, this is so
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

A politician in my country was able to purchase 275buses in my country for his party in his bid to win the national secretary but the same party is in power and hospitals admit patients without beds.So I ask,will this country continue to exist? Honestly ,am afraid for the future of this world due to the high corrupt activities.

Bribery is dangerous for nation but only if it is done by rich peoples in the country or politicians. I mean if a poor does bribery then it might be worth dollars or something. Lolz. But when it comes to the examples like you then surely it can destroy the economic circulation of an nation.

To be honest we should look at the bribery as holes in the economic circulation. Whenever XYZ amount gets bribed then surely it gets converted into the black money which is never used for the nations developments. Off course it is disturbing everything.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:39:19 PM

A lot of the third world countries have this issue, where the people who have the power always thrive for more and more money, they get greedy and start working their ways and bend the laws as they wish in order to satisfy their personal intressets, and probably the best example for this is Panama papers that exposed a lot of politicians and people with power who are offshoring  money they steal under the name of imaginary companies, and usually all of them live in countries with shity economics.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:45:03 PM

If there is chance to eradicate bribery it is good to pluck it off from the initial stage. If it is allowed, automatically it'll support the destruction of the respective economic system. You can understand how good a country could if there is good practice to support the growth of the bitcoin. When top order people get into bitcoin the scenario around will make bitcoin more adopted.
hoosen

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:19:57 PM

Countries are going crazy all around the world so this is one of the reasons why we need to have this centralised government ruling on blockchain system, I cannot imagine how would it be like as well Smiley
Raphal

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:37:25 PM

I think it will still exist. A country will never collapse, it only transfers power from one ruling party to another. So there will soon be a government reform to your country, where corruption will decline

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:53:19 PM

Bribery in general is a form of corruption just imagine politicians and government employees taking up some bribes in order to be in favor to the people who bribe them. From the creation of laws to appropriation of funds in favor of them this will really lead to a country's downfall. That is why we cannot turn a blind eye even on the smallest kinds of briberies just like traffic violations. This form of corruption is not really acceptable as it may lead to a worser crime.
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:09:17 PM

as so many thinkers admit and have a common thought is that what makes a country collapse are their citizens of low clases who have not involved in such acts and for sure while they see those unfairness and the greed of fat holes in government than for sure they would act and a collapse would be inevitable.
Dimon888

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

Corruption in many countries of the world has already destroyed the traditions of peoples, cultural values, national pride. Almost all state governments on the planet are corrupt and protect only the interests of large corporations. Corporations are engaged in globalization of the whole world and make people consumers. Globalization does not provide for any national traditions of any of the peoples.
BTCeminjas

Merit: 23

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:44:31 PM

Absolutely yes, because in nation when  receiving any item like money in any other persons had a possibility to have a future favor. The bribe itself is the gift of money or other assets, given on the basis that the recipient will act in a certain way that is contrary to what he would do in ordinary circumstances. The truth is, bribery and corruption raise their ugly heads in a broad range of circumstances, from governmental contracts, to obtaining privileges, services and favors.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:12:01 PM

Bribe is one of the reason that still there are countries under developed even they have all the resources.In my country also the bribe and corruption are the two things spoiling the future of country.But who are the reason behind that the common citizen bribing the officials to get their work done so we need to change ourself first if we comsider about future of our nation.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:19:44 PM

There are so many developing nations across the world that are still crawling because of corruption. When some wicked leaders are voted into power,they perpetrate corruption in the highest form that will make the masses of the citizens and their generations to suffer for it.Corruption is one of the great enemies of development worldwide.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:25:45 PM

Any country have that black sheep that can take down one white sheep or join his team.  Grin
I do not believe in a perfect government. It will not exist even in the future. Even artificial intelligence should be programmed to make actions. There will always be holes to one's creation.

Yes it can collapse one country but it also depends on the people if they will take it. Sure it is inviting to take the bribe but if there is still that love for one country then it could be fought.
hilawnasaging

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:06:07 PM

Yes, especially if it false at the justice system of the country. If the justice system of a country is being bribe every time there's a trial, the justice will not be always balance. There's always a dominant side.
Visteryy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:10:13 AM

Sure. It may not have happened yet.
But gradually leading to a big hole in every aspect of the country.
Implications for the latter are difficult to modify, affecting a whole country if one does not want it to grow.
Only pure, strong always wins all bad actions.
Be an active person to create a positive community to grow.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: