Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:39:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bribery collapse a nation?  (Read 456 times)
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:05:51 AM

When it is being used to do in a certain country, when wrong becomes right, when impossible becomes possible, when law are break because of bribery, then possible it could ruin and collapse a nation. People in power position normally use bribery to cover their wrong doings, and sometimes becomes abusive to the community, therefore it will ruin a nation and hopefully not really to reach into collapse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:08:43 AM

Corruption can collapse for sure. The leaders of most countries try to save their own asses before they try to save the country which results in people getting rich and powerful. However when they get rich and powerful, instead of saying "now its time to help people" they realize if they lose power they will be put to court for the previous actions they did, they start to just get even more power somehow and try to find a way to never get powerless because they are scared about what could happen to them.
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:14:34 AM

In some countries where the legal system is unsound or the regulatory measures are missing, there is a very serious corruption in the country, and the bribery of the country can indeed collapse a country. I think it is difficult for such a country to make progress. The social mechanism of the whole country will be very bad, and those who have the ability to gain wealth will be as far away from the country as possible.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:58:05 AM

You would be surprised about all the shitty things they (can) do in order to prevent a collapse.
This is the only thing that can lead your institutions to fall from the summits to the ground and has serious consequences in countries like China, North Korea and Philippines Manila where thousands of lives have been put to death for charges of bribery and corruption that is the misuse of power.

It also questions your moral standards and your level of humanity for bribery implies depriving the right person from his constitutional rights and giving to someone else.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:28:01 AM

A politician in my country was able to purchase 275buses in my country for his party in his bid to win the national secretary but the same party is in power and hospitals admit patients without beds.So I ask,will this country continue to exist? Honestly ,am afraid for the future of this world due to the high corrupt activities.

If there is any fast epidemic that can bring down a country, its bribery and corruption. The moment bribery has taken a whole of the economy that is the beginning of the end for that country and because its contagious, it begins to spread to different sectors and then generation which might take forever to clean up. The point is the societies that work where citizens have access to basic needs for human existence is run by people in the most efficient way and the moment bribery is introduced to that environment, mediocrity begins to replace efficiency.

For your country, I think its an example for a society that has failed because I cannot imagine someone contesting for a public office position expending such huge amount of money without the motive of reaping back his investment when he eventually gets the position. Its a shame that positions are now used to make individuals rich rather than benefit to the populace that they claim they want to serve. This is not to absolve that there is no bribery in working societies but its not rubbed in the face of the citizens and flaunted on people like its being witnessed in most under-developed and developing country.
IGP50

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:37:37 AM

A nation with bribery and corruption has no future for the youth. This go a long way to collapse the economy and the administration of the country and the government. Bribery does not enhance economic growth of a country.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:40:55 AM

A politician in my country was able to purchase 275buses in my country for his party in his bid to win the national secretary but the same party is in power and hospitals admit patients without beds.So I ask,will this country continue to exist? Honestly ,am afraid for the future of this world due to the high corrupt activities.

Corruption will lead to a fall nation. We pay taxes to sustain and improve the services and facilities we needed. However,  the benefits that a tax payers should get weren't given to the fullest.  This is because the a portion of the budget went to the hands of the corrupt government officials for their personal interests. And corrupt government officials should be eliminated to experience growth of the country.

Corruption is not new to any nation it is coming from old generation but still you can see lot of country are developing. So I think corruption won't be much affected until their are good persons who working with them.
About corruption, there are many hided heads which are involved in it and pretending that they are white and clean from corruption and bribery like bad things have bad consequences on others lives which is a universal law for all countries not to go for these swamps.

Most caught people for bribery and corruption is politicians because they are in authority and can do whatever they want but the world has progressed a lot and now results are perceiving at the perceptiveness of this generation and the upcoming will not let it go.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:31:41 AM

corruption when not checked on an earlier stage can destroy and reduce a rich country to become poor. corruption destroys a nation and makes her become a nation that depends on aides from other nations.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:41:28 AM

Corruption and Clan type mentality economics can really keep a country in Poverty. Where in richer nations a person will get a job purely on merit, in clan and tribal-based societies, those in power will stick their family members in jobs even if they are not qualified and bribery goes hand in hand with all levels of corruption. Bribery is one of the main killers in poor countries that never see the light of day because they are riddled with all these malpractices and corrupt officials and business people. It's such a shame to see these nations spiraling into worse conditions year in year out because of corrupt Leadership and Cronies.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:26:04 PM

Bribery and corruption will rather bury any nation where it is left unchecked. My country is a very good example of this. There is corruption everywhere here. Starting from government instructions to private institutions to religion bodies. Nothing seems to be working any longer.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:33:44 PM

A nation with bribery and corruption has no future for the youth. This go a long way to collapse the economy and the administration of the country and the government. Bribery does not enhance economic growth of a country.
This is normal in politics, and those small countries are really suffering for this one. Just like here in my place, so many corrupt people and yet they are still in the government position. This can affect the economy but government will do their best to attract investors so they have more money to corrupt.
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

I think bribery and corruption can collapse the nation because the white money that is initially in the system goes to the pocket of the people as a black money. and black money is barely productive and thus it can collapse.  
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

My nation is the best example of it. The nation gets collapsed. An employee to do his responsibility asks for bribery. Just imagine the situation. We have government employees, we approach them to get the job done. The work will be done based on the level of bribery you deal with. If you are not giving out any bribe then your work will certainly be held back, but if you are giving a lump of amount which was unexpected by the employee, the same work will be done as soon as possible it can be done. It can be to any extend. Every leader and their followers are living with it. This has entered in their blood. None can stop it unless and until they do so which is really a big questionnaire.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: