Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:52:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Politicians fear cryptocurrency because it will stop corruption.  (Read 2401 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:57:54 AM

Do you have any source about this? or you are basing this because of this Congressman proposes banning bitcoin at House hearing?

If you are referring to this, I've heard that this guy was paid to do this on congress.

Don't also generalized them, I think not all of them have time to study about crypto's but it depends on the current situation of their country about crypto adoption.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:38:01 AM

Wrong.  Bank system is easier to track the money.  That's why corrupt politician and drug dealers didn't use bank transfer.  So cryptocurrency won't stop corrupt politician.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:43:23 AM

The transparent nature of the cryptocurrency industry is one of the Paramount reasons why politicians are kicking hard from all angles against it.Well,I am glad that despite all these agialtations,the industry moves on .One day full potentials will be established. Share your views.

Politicians are hoping to help the people, to develop our country but eventually some of them they continue to overthrow the country. Because of the sharpening of its resources. They do not have enough of their receipts so they prefer to pick up they want or wealth of the country.
So I think ,they are afraid of the arrival of cryptocurrency because it do not have any taxes they corrupted and they can not get huge amounts of money in the govenment.

WE have different opinion on the above Topic, Crypto currency is Decentralized Digital Transaction on the Market. Politician maybe corrupt as generel perception but can also possible investors, we don't have a Demographic  on who's who are into crypto currency investment. The government in the government are both Politician and Bureaucrat, They want to Regulate the Crypto transaction in the market in our country we belong, i really don't know on how we can assume  that Corrupt Politician will be benefited by this Crypto transaction.Huh?
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:48:34 AM

perhaps that's why some governments decide to fight crypto. from the beginning I already know that crypto will continue to be resisted by the government. because every transaction and also the incoming trx are recorded all in the blockchain ledger, so it's very easy to track incoming transactions. but its anonymous nature is also a little difficult to find out who owns the wallet.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:21:52 AM

Wrong.  Bank system is easier to track the money.  That's why corrupt politician and drug dealers didn't use bank transfer.  So cryptocurrency won't stop corrupt politician.

That is right, corrupt politicians will not stop and do not fear crypto currencies. We all know that crypto currencies are the currencies being used to transact payments in the dark web.

There are a lot of crypto currencies out there that has a full anonymity unlike Bitcoin. People might think these politicains are scared of Crypto currencies but think again, it is decentralized and anonymous~great way to hide your transactions.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:25:11 AM

I strongly agree if the crypto currency can stop corruption. I hope the corruption can not use crypto currency to do kejahartan. I hope every transaction can be traced so that corruption can be captured.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:27:05 AM

The transparent nature of the cryptocurrency industry is one of the Paramount reasons why politicians are kicking hard from all angles against it.Well,I am glad that despite all these agialtations,the industry moves on .One day full potentials will be established. Share your views.
Most of our politicians are corrupt and that is why we are having war,  poverty and under development in our society.  If you are from Africa or Third World countries you will understand what I am talking about.  Bitcoin was discovered to give power to the individual in making financial decisions for themselves and be able to trust one another in transactions.  Bitcoin can stop corruptions and I believe our political offices holders will not like it.
davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 914

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:29:44 AM

The "transparent nature"?!?Don`t make me laugh.The crypto industry is everything else,but not transparent.
It has the potential to become transparent,but this requires lots of efforts and investment in the blockchain technology.Politicians really don`t care about crypto.They get their bribes in cash,goods and serivces or real estate.How can the crypto world reduce corruption?There`s no way for that.Your thread is a total mess.

opg777

Activity: 170
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:24:00 PM

But at least it will somewhat reduce corruption specially on under developed and developing countries. Say they are working on a project and has a fixed budget. We can get to see where the money how the money is flowing (money going in and out) publicly. So any misuse the budget can easily be traced.
[/quote]
Yes, I explained some of my thoughts. It is not yet possible to completely prevent the corruption of the blockchain. Perhaps in the future we are technologies that will help to solve the problems with corruption, now while we can hope for a partial decrease in the percentage of corruption.
CptWhsikeyjack

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

ERC20 Address:0x09b9b7032c3ad01E42aD8A185D765a6d03

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

Not exactly. It's kinda naive to think someone who wants to be corrupt will not find a way. Corrupt politicians or official can still take money through crypto itself. Whats stopping them from using a proxy server to mask IP address and a fake ID to get KYC and AML registration done and make all in transactions through monero or other privacy coins?

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
pekobites

Activity: 119
Merit: 13

0x88628bf14F2391707bA9d1767f83c694Efd2a8B9

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:33:25 PM

Politicians are the most corrupt humans on the planet
they would still get paid in some privacy crypto to sell our planet to corporations

Autobay.io  │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform to Buy or Sell Cars.
JOIN TOKEN SALE     ►   1 AUGUST 2018   ◄
[      WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      ANN THREAD      ]
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:50:01 PM

I think the opposite of your opinion. I think politicians and business owners like Cryptocurrency. Because it is a place to help businesses and politicians launder money that nobody knows. We are completely anonymous and the number of assets we hold will not be known.
Semleho

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:44:14 PM

Corruption will always exist, with or without cryptocurrencies. Your point is invalid, especially since you didn't argument about the "transparency" of the cryptos. Also, if your point is the transparency, then what about the privacy-centric cryptos? Because <with them there is no transparency and full anonymity.
The observers are divided, some consider this to be good: as a population advance, others assume the trend will not last long.

People can see all of these things because of the inherent transparency of viscous bitcoin. Studies and research on bitcoin and blockchain that turn back is also quite scientific.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:51:55 PM

Politicians! We are talking about the politicians dude, and they themselves know very well that crypto currencies can be very much handful for them to do corruptions. I think they already know this and they might be the one to whom we call as whales.  Wink
They may manipulate the market by putting up bad news through their government, and thus can make entries into the market.  I guess you missing the fact that its politician and they are the big player of corruption and they wont fear it.
Bitguybillionaire

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:30:20 PM

This is a bit of a tough thing to say, I would say that any politician can find a way to be corrupt while using any sort of currency. If Bitcoin was the currency of this country, then you'd just find politicians using different addresses and having coins mixed at a crazy rate. They would find a way to get away with it, it's crazy to think that Bitcoin would rid the world of their greed problems. The only reason that Bitcoin will never be allowed to thrive is the fact that banks, politicans, governments, and so on and so forth don't want to give up their power to a decentralized coin, and that is the ONLY REASON.

●                                                     Z I X X                                                     ●
[    DISCORD    ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|   Automated Shared MNs   |  80% Masternode Rewards  |   Highest "Locked %"  |
ntarah langger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:36:14 PM

very clearly, politicians are very afraid of the work of transparent cryptocurrency.
every transaction leaves a trail, and it will be very difficult to corrupt.
I think that's the reason why cryptocurrency is being rejected, many greedy people do not want to be hurt.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:40:13 PM

There is nothing to worry about for the advancement of cryptocurrency, while there is still fiat it will run very smoothly, there is nothing to worry about if it can still be hidden in their dirty hands, their very well liked cash is very easy to hide and in play, all the statements that you make no truth in the fact for now, unfortunately they are getting bolder, there are bad people behind bad guys.

Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:20:12 AM

Yes I think that is true. Politicians are sometimes unhonest. They are not doing the right thing, instead they always do the bad things with the help of other politicians so both of them will be richer. I am not telling that all of the politicians are like that. Some of them. They just wanted the money so bad even though they are too rich. They still want more. They fear cryptocurrency because it makes people rich easily. So fast. By just investing or just using it. People might be rich.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:49:49 AM

Politicians could have their own sinister motive for not going fully into bitcoin for several reasons but I doubt if transparency is one of those reasons. I have watched movies where top government personnel, rich people, head of parastatals, could not think of anywhere to keep their wealth either ill gotten or not from the reach of government in crypto. So, for them to then fully go against crypto would be contradictory to the benefit they get from such action.

On the  other hand, if the narration is that the reason why they go against crypto is because if government should support crypto, some level of transparency would have to be introduced and the veil of anonymity taken which then put their own interest at risk, so the need for antagonism, I am fully in support of that.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:56:10 AM

It was normal for politicians to be afraid of cryptocurrency because they are corrupted and they steal money from people and this people in the community will just create another way to have income and that will be cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: