Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:41:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0xBTC will beat BTC  (Read 480 times)
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

When Ethereum finally becomes the biggest blockchain by market cap 0xBTC will become the BTC emulation that is used as a deflationary store of value on that blockchain.

Bitcoin will die and cease to be a blockchain of any importance and people will switch to investing in 0xBTC which is compatible with the Ethereum network.

Time will tell. Let see whether 0xBTC will be able to keep itself alive or not. No need to compare it with bitcoin for now. There are still many good alts that already proven by time which is better for investment.
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:13:34 PM

Personally, I have not heard anything about this coin, so I think that another coin that "kills bitcoin". Yes, it will die, but BTC will live, lool. Shit and scam.

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

Very funny! Do you know what are you talking about?? Don't forget BTC is the father of all crypto. You are talking illogical. Stop talking like this.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

0X0XBTC WILL DESTROY 0XBTC

wait and see

Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

Okay? So what can you say to those altcoins who claimed to the real bitcoin like BCH, BTG, BCD, BTCD and other names that are related to bitcoin names? Do you have any idea how these wanna be end up? They are always claiming to beat BTC and they end up bringing down your investmenst to more than 50%. I am wondering if how long these wanna be bitcoins will hold their positions or will they end up ripping your expectations?
EzatorFI

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:20:25 PM

When Ethereum finally becomes the biggest blockchain by market cap 0xBTC will become the BTC emulation that is used as a deflationary store of value on that blockchain.

Bitcoin will die and cease to be a blockchain of any importance and people will switch to investing in 0xBTC which is compatible with the Ethereum network.

Thank you, I laughed. In general, I doubt that the coins on the Ethereum's blockchain have a future. Over the past year, many coins have been issued on their own blockchain, which are twice as efficient as Ethereum in functionality. And I think that Ethereum will leave second place, it's only a matter of time.
cryptoholeone

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

Yes it takes a long time to convince everyone that the technology is better than the technology used bitcoin. crypto users are more dominantly holding bitcoin because bitcoin has a high value.
lajigly

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:28:22 PM

All projects with the bitcoin flag are scammers and junk. This is already proven. There were so many bitcoin fork projects last year, and then they all failed, meaningless, and worthless.
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:32:10 PM

This is the funniest news I have read this week. How can 0xBTC defeat BTC and BTC die! Without BTC, 0xbtc will diffuse off the space, I mean there will be no trace of its existence.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

it seems impossible to beat 0xbtc Bitcoin. because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and the volume of bitcoin is also very large.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:02:54 PM

It is impossible bitcoin no one will catch up and it will not stop ! I sincerely believe in his bright future ! Think you me, too, support guys !
iamwagner

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:26:53 PM

I cannot see this happening.  Bitcoin is #1 not because it's the best technology.  It's number 1 because its trusted and its first.  Whatever is going to beat Bitcoin is also going to crush Ethereum in the process.  I think the only thing that will take down Bitcoin is an incredible advancement until then Bitcoin is still #1
blackwell77

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:11:09 PM

OXBTC will do well in the crypto market. because its modern blockchain technology will affect people. When do not have BTC in the market, I think it will make a good position in the market.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:20:30 PM

You just called it an emulation and simply shows no reason of an extra value it adds to make it turn the legacy bitcoin to becoming an obsolete. I guess rather than bitcoin dying, this would be just another wannabe that will end up the drain eventually. One thing I have always never paid much attention to is emulation, better to come up with your own idea as a developer, push it and see how far it goes and not just some form of trying to clone the real one and pushing it as a better coin.

I agree with you Tosmartak in a way that developers should focus on bringing something new to blockchain technology that would actually improve day to day use cases of cryptocurrencies. Also, I have to say that Bitcoin is backbone of Crypto world and developers should be focused on improving Bitcoin and around it.

nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

BTC dies? you have to think again dude... do you think anything that kills bitcoin will spare ethereum? Naah! If bitcoin dies then all altcoins will die too, infact even bitcoin dies, altcoins will die first, So it's not possible that btc will die and ethereum will survive, just my opinion.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:46:27 PM

Don't know where you got your prediction from but you should first know that Bitcoin and Ehereum are not the same and they solve different things so saying that Bitcoin is going to die is very interesting..

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
SafeCamel95

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:07:16 PM

From my point of view bitcoin will never die. It already develop their sector with other companies. They are operating different types of project. I think bitcoin is the biggest marketcap.
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

I think that the Ethereum in the next 5 years will not be able to overtake Bitcoin. Ethereum is a good coin, but Bitcoin is the father of crypto-currencies, so it will not be easy to shift it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Rimon365

Activity: 623
Merit: 100

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:41:19 PM

How funny!
It seems impossible. Because bitcoin volume is very large. Bitcoin is the father of crypto.

Vimukes

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:44:29 PM

Exceptionally amusing! Do you comprehend what are you discussing?? Keep in mind BTC is the dad of all crypto. You are talking irrational. Quit talking this way.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: