Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:08:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0xBTC will beat BTC  (Read 467 times)
stoat (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:37:06 PM

When Ethereum finally becomes the biggest blockchain by market cap 0xBTC will become the BTC emulation that is used as a deflationary store of value on that blockchain.

Bitcoin will die and cease to be a blockchain of any importance and people will switch to investing in 0xBTC which is compatible with the Ethereum network.

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
LedrookETH

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:00:56 AM

Making a statement that BTC will die is quite bold. Even though they are doing not that good in the market, ceasing their existence is a bit harsh. They may be down, but they will not die for sure because even with a dip, they are doing quite well.
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:58:04 AM

When Ethereum finally becomes the biggest blockchain by market cap 0xBTC will become the BTC emulation that is used as a deflationary store of value on that blockchain.

Bitcoin will die and cease to be a blockchain of any importance and people will switch to investing in 0xBTC which is compatible with the Ethereum network.

well, maybe,maybe, we will neber know for sure what is goi g to happen in the cryptocurrency eorld, but i doubt botcoin will die soon

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Iarnnoshre

Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:58:44 AM

This is a very biased statement, as no one cannot really evaluate a market which is continuously evolving, rather making such a confident comment like this, will only be naive to put forward for a big crypto currency like Bitcoin, which is already on the most promising face of it's growth cycle
bitcouni snot that kinfpd of cryptocurrncy thatbis going to surrend for easy, so you hed to have a tprealky goo slurce of info

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:00:53 AM

How many similar statements have already sounded for my stay at this forum, I really heard this many times, but still I want to say that it's not that most of the projects do it for advertising purposes.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:03:11 AM

i think alongside the bitcoin obituaries (https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/) we need a new collection of bullshit coins that claimed to replace bitcoin in the history and their time of death.

so far i think at least a dozen serious coins have made such claims. the oldest one i remember was something called paycoin, then the two newest are Dash and Ether and all of them are either dead or on their way to the grave Cheesy

--looking for signature--
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:08:08 AM

Is the news true? If the true bitcoin will die so it's not necessarily the person switching to 0xBTC, they will think the same that eth is also not there forever.
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

0xBTC is cryptocurrency based on proof of work algorithm which is mineable. But I don't think Bitcoin is ever going to die. Bitcoin is the future to the digital transaction system and it has a lot progress to make in the future.
acetouryahey

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

Maybe yes, maybe no, but i think not, btc will not die in my opinion, for me btc the root of all next is the altcoins.
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:12:36 PM

Well, may I know the reason behind such prediction? I couldn't agree with you this as I think nothing can BTC.0xBTC is not worthy enough to be compared with bitcoin even.
Rahees

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:46:04 PM

BTC is the base of the cryptomarket and I am sure that nothing could beat BTC at all. Its position is strong, potential is large, and value is the highest on the market.
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

why did you say that Bitcoin will die and people switch to 0xBTC? does 0xBTC have better features? And I've also heard a lot of rumors that say Bitcoin will die but until now Bitcoin is still not dead
FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:00:11 PM

Yes, OxBTC will be very potential in future but I do not think bitcoin will die or it will beat bitcoin because I believe bitcoin will also improve on its system and it will continue to rise and remain the most valuable and most potential coin in crypto because of the strong team behind it.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:08:28 PM

why did you say that Bitcoin will die and people switch to 0xBTC? does 0xBTC have better features? And I've also heard a lot of rumors that say Bitcoin will die but until now Bitcoin is still not dead
Lol you are absolutely creating another joke, do your own researh 0xbtc just another crap coin and it doesn't have a better feature compared with bitcoin. You are taking this shitty joke seriously dude. How do you feel about this thread? does it look a serious thread for you? please DYOR and you cna get the more information about that
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:14:22 PM

I was very surprised to hear it, if bitcoin die I think all coins will die because bitcoin is an old coin that will not be replaced and in my opinion 0xBTC must beat ethereum in order to compete with bitcoin
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

Bitcoin wouldn't be going to die, we all know that it had a good potential.
I know bitcoin are having a big role in a real world by financial and for investment.

omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:57:30 PM

Well, it is a possible scenario but I am sure that it will not happen in the near future. ETH is a very prospective asset and I am holding some part of my money in ETH but I repeat that ETH is not able to overlap bitcoin in the current moment of time so buying ETH it is your bet on the future and I think that we have to understand it and I am sure that everybody who has bought ETH and who will be patient not selling it I think that  such investors will reap well enough.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:59:18 PM

Dont believe this at all. We have seen such claims many times and we saw many forked coins coming out of the blockchain but none of them really worked mate. Bitcoin is still at the top and its market cap is now greater than any other coins in the market. About the ETH, its shit unless and until its scaling issue is not resolved. Yes, you may oppose this one but ETH network is getting too much stress whenever there is new ICO launch, airdrops and even small events and thus it creates bad impression over the investors. How do you think that will benefit the market cap of ETH anyway. I think BTC is BTC and it will be at the top always.
tosmartak

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:02:00 PM

You just called it an emulation and simply shows no reason of an extra value it adds to make it turn the legacy bitcoin to becoming an obsolete. I guess rather than bitcoin dying, this would be just another wannabe that will end up the drain eventually. One thing I have always never paid much attention to is emulation, better to come up with your own idea as a developer, push it and see how far it goes and not just some form of trying to clone the real one and pushing it as a better coin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:03:08 PM

Okay another claim that bitcoin will be beaten by another altcoin.

How many times did we heard statements like these?

How can you be sure of that people will switch to 0xbtc?

When bitcoin die those alts that you have mentioned will follow as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀