Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:35:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOIN DETECTIVE BitsharesAGS and BitsharesPTS(protoshares) --- Faking Volume?  (Read 1284 times)
Geenstijl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:22:23 AM

Hey there,

My question relates to Bitshares. As you all might know, Bitshares is the so-called DAC for Protoshares. In other words its a future altcurrency with amazzzing features, none really knows of yet.

BitsharesPTS (Protoshares) give right to 10% of the Total Bitshares (will be premined)

So Protoshares is a minable altcurrency. You can buy it, you can sell it. When Bitshares are released a total of 20% of all Bitshares will be premined instantly. Half of these will be equally devided among all Protoshares holders.

Bitshares AGS (Angelshares) also give right to the other 10% of the premine

So now invictus developed a new thing. Its called Bitshares AGS. Just like protoshares the AGS give right to 10% of the total amount of Bitshares. Actually the value of bitsharesAGS is about the same as protoshares, as both will have a total of 2 million at the end total supply.

But where do the AGS come from? None knows, well i can make a guess... its a non-minable share that invictus just developed themselve to pre-sell a premine of Bitshares. Bitshares AGS can be bought at this website: http://www1.agsexplorer.com/. This is done by donating Bitcoins or Protoshares to so-called exodus adresses. Please do check it out, because I have the feeling that some people are being scammed here.

MY STRANGE FEELING ABOUT THIS

On this website (http://www1.agsexplorer.com/) you can see the total amount of BitsharesAGS that are sold each day.... well actually thats not secret.... every day 10.000 AGS get sold, 5000 go to BTC-donations and 5000 go to Protoshare donations.

According to the stats every day an average of 50 BTC and 3.6k Protoshares are exchanged for BitsharesAGS. Are you kidding me? The price is rising a bit, but according to these stats like 3600 PTS are taken away out of the market each day, to be exchanged for bitshares AGS. If this is true, the price of PTS should be exploding... Additionally an average of 50 BTC is also exchanged for BitsharesAGS...

So according to Invictus.... the volume of these almost completely unknown BitsharesAGS is just as high, even higher, than most coins traded at BTC-e....

This is just BS. These volumes can not be real. They are pumped and manipulated somehow by invicutes to make sure that people that are actually donating for bitsharesAGS are paid out a lot less than what they should deserve.

----

Correct me if I am wrong.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 12:25:43 AM

Protoshares is super sketchy to begin with

http://altoidnerd.com/2013/12/12/a-reminder-to-myself-and-others-why-protoshares-ridiculously-stupid/

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:27:35 AM

I don't know about much about Bitshares and angelshares... and whatever else.

But i've read a little bit into it and got turned off right away. There is really big money being poured into these coins, so i tended to stay away.
I last saw they had like 5000 btc and 10000k pts in their funds or something ridiculous on that order. I really doubt that many people invested in this shit.

My overall feeling about these shares is a type of scheme to enrich some hedge-funds. I do not support or have anything positive to say about this neither do i have any facts to support my claims.
It just seems too good to be true, and when something is too good it generally is fake.

Something will be launched, no doubt. But the purpose of these shares are to make thousands of BTC out of nothing. Like Ethereum.
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:28:08 AM

there is no need for detective work here,  Anything that has to do with Freetrade or PTS mmc is a hyperscam, just look into how he crashed Memorycoin 1, as soon as he wasnt making enough cash he just crashed the coin and had it taken off exchanges( to bad for all the people who spent time and energy on it.).  So it no suprise that the whole bitshares scheme is just another convoluted scam.

j
Geenstijl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:40:18 PM

there is no need for detective work here,  Anything that has to do with Freetrade or PTS mmc is a hyperscam, just look into how he crashed Memorycoin 1, as soon as he wasnt making enough cash he just crashed the coin and had it taken off exchanges( to bad for all the people who spent time and energy on it.).  So it no suprise that the whole bitshares scheme is just another convoluted scam.

j

Ah ok, good. I thought I was the only one who was suspicious
CLains

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:56:39 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2014, 09:15:11 AM by CLains

Are you guys kidding me? These are one of the most innovative companies out there.

I was drawn to Invictus purely by being interested in their ideas,

http://letstalkbitcoin.com/bitcoin-and-the-three-laws-of-robotics/#.UwRsVc5qWOY
http://letstalkbitcoin.com/is-bitcoin-overpaying-for-false-security/#.UwRsWs5qWOY
http://letstalkbitcoin.com/dacs-that-spawn-dacs/#.UwRsVc5qWOY

Just released a few days ago is the updated Bitshares X whitepaper. There's also a recent February newsletter worth reading for those interested in the progress of Invictus as a company. They also recently got a new website in connection to their attendance at the Miami Bitcoin Conference. Here's a video of a three-way panel with Daniel Larimer and a representative of Mastercoin and Ethereum at that conference. The website will be revamped and improved within the next month.

Both Daniel Larimer and his father Stan Larimer have been extremely open and published all their ideas. Daniel Larimer helped set the bounty for the most popular Bitcoin video ever made.

28th February the PTS/AGS snapshot for Bitshares X will be made. This means if you have PTS or AGS at 28th February you can claim Bitshares once it is released on the Ides of March. Check out the Bitsharestalk forum for more information.

DerKorb

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:58:27 AM

I was also quite supprised to read so much negativ feedback here. If you are regularely listening to letstalkbitcoin and you don't think the whole show is in on it, you hardly get the impression of this beein a scam.
What do you base your claims on except your gut feeling?
If you watch the price of pts you will see it didn't explode after the ags donations were opened at 1.1.14, but it constantly dropped from above 20$ down to 10$ until it started recovering recently.
In times where shit like mtgox is going on people see value in the idea of a distributed exchange and similiar projects and they put their funds into it. Also the pts are not taken from the market, but Invictus very actively uses them to develop their software.
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 02:19:20 PM

Why do you need to keep guessing? Why not, I don't know, just check
https://blockchain.info/address/1ANGELwQwWxMmbdaSWhWLqBEtPTkWb8uDc
for the stats?
These are all open-source projects, even the block explorers. If you think they are somehow manipulating the volume, it would be easy to find, no?
You don't have to like their idea or company or anything about the whole thing really but if you're making specific provable allegations with "ARE YOU KIDDING ME" argument, I don't think you need to be taken seriously by anyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: