Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dominance Gradually increasing - Green Signal  (Read 609 times)
zxrcoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:52:47 PM

I think the last six month of this year is for Bitcoin. Bitcoin will dominate in this last 6 months. Already in July, the price of Bitcoin has started to rise. I think this is the beginning of a bullish trend.
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:53:48 PM

Yes, I think the bull market has come and it's still a good time to buy.
Because most tokens are still at a very low price, Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:41:51 PM

Bitcoin dominance is gradually increasing , this means Bitcoin is ready to moon. the same situation happened last year , first btc dominance increased then  LTC and ETH.

how about your views?

Definitely Bitcoin dominate cryptocurrency as usual, and Yes maybe prediction will become true because we've been in 3 weeks already of price increasing but unfortunately it's only Bitcoin and the altcoin like ETH and other altcoins was remains in bottom with a very low price.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:19:54 PM

I am pretty sure that most investors are having regrets not buying BTC when it reached $5900 and I am one of those. What I do not expect is that most altcoins are still in red which is very unusual to me. The market should be in green right now but what happening is the opposite. This might be a false break out for BTC but so I will continue observing the market right now.
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:24:45 PM

It seems that large investors sell altcoins and buy bitcoin. What does that mean? The era of altcoins is coming to an end.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:27:29 PM

Bitcoin dominance is gradually increasing , this means Bitcoin is ready to moon. the same situation happened last year , first btc dominance increased then  LTC and ETH.

how about your views?

not a big deal btc will always remain the dominant crypto but i think this year btc will not meet to the expectations of the analysts and btc will remain between 12k - 13k

beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

In January 2018, the price bitkoyna fell to $ 6,000, and the percentage of dominance fell to 33%.  The percentage of Ethereum domination increased from 10% to 20%, here it is important to note that other crypto-currencies have reached a record high level of 25% dominance.  This is probably due to the explosive growth of the original coin offer (ICO).  The next restoration of the market share of bitcoin to 45% occurred in April 2018, then during the May rally from $ 6,800 to $ 10,000 it fell to 36%.  Since then, the share of BTC has been growing slowly and is currently returning to 45%.  Throughout 2018, the share of Ethereum fluctuated between 15% and 20%, the share of other crypto-currencies was 20-25%.  The recent rally of bitcoin from $ 6,200 to $ 7,500 contributed to the steady growth of the market share.  Perhaps, this rise is due to interest from institutional investors, as BTC has the greatest liquidity and, as a consequence, is a good option for investment.  Based on the data of the rally in 2017, a growing percentage of bitcoin domination combined with an increase in the price of crypto currency is a favorable setting for a major rally.
konflikkastil

Activity: 880

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

it seems the market is going to start recovering and will return like last year, and this is very good news for everyone if bitcoin is going to the moon

kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

BTC has recovered in a very fast way, if it can continue to rise then it may go up beyond $ 20,000 last time. Currently the market and the world situation around BTC looks very promising. Although ETH does not increase at the same level as last time but there is a big possibility for BTC to skyrocket again.
zenadd

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:36:29 PM

Yeah, it is definitely a good sign for all of us. But we should be aware of another bull trap, this stuff happened too often last time, so why not? As for now, there no confirmation of reverse, we are still in the bear market.
EqualRand

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:38:35 PM

You can't be sure, this time BTC domination will continue, but it can go either way, with or without alts bullrun.
troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:39:11 PM

All signs looking great.  Cant wait to see 60k!!
darksanya

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

the main thing is not to rush to conclusions. because of this many people lost money) strengthening of positions is good, but personally I'm waiting for some more good news to start buying. For now the price is not particularly confident in the current range
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:58:36 PM

I just don't understand why altcoin price don't follow Bitcoin uptrend and only stay at current price or down again, it's a good signal for Bitcoin ready to moon, but haven't start yet, we need to past the $300B marketcap to continue rise again, I think some big whole don't want market increase right now

alir

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:04:09 PM

We have already seen how bitcoin grows and how it falls, as the green chart turns into red, do not rejoice ahead of time, it all depends on the market regulators.
leetlezee

Activity: 232
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

Don't forget that unlike the bullrun of 2017, in 2018 there are Bitcoin futures, so people will be shorting the entire bullrun, which will keep it in check.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:09:05 PM

how about your views?
Well we will be seeing some corrections in the near future anyway. Remember that last year, August and September was a down time before BTC hit all time October onwards.

Plus the delay on the announcement of ETF might bring it down. Oh well, nobody just yet knows.
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

We have already seen how bitcoin grows and how it falls, as the green chart turns into red, do not rejoice ahead of time, it all depends on the market regulators.

Yes, increasing the share of bitcoin on the market is a positive sign, but not for the entire market, but only for bitcoin. It seems to me that the altcoins will fall during the growth of bitcoin. In this case, we must try to move from bitcoin to altcoin and back on-time.

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:46:51 PM

Bitcoin dominance is gradually increasing , this means Bitcoin is ready to moon. the same situation happened last year , first btc dominance increased then  LTC and ETH.

how about your views?
Everything that happens in a market is not all about moon only. The value increasing over time in the short trend and money coming into the market does not mean it would just bring about a mooning scenario all of a sudden. Sure, we may see some good movement soon in the market, but the question we should be asking is how long is this going to be before the bear phase continues. The good thing however is that the market is still good for the long term and those who want to be holding long should be trying to see where to get in eventually, but for now, there is no mooning this year as far as I am concerned until we at least break the psychological resistance with a very good volume.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

Yeah sure btc is showing a great sign at the moment surpassing the 8k price is really  a good sign for btc and it could be a sign for a new bull run to come but no one knows for sure, let's watch and see.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: