Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dominance Gradually increasing - Green Signal  (Read 609 times)
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:53:39 PM

BTC dominance is increasing on rumors of ETF implemention, but SEC has right to postpone decision to february and I do think that they postpone final decision to 2019 year. Let's see, guys. Anyway currently is better to hold your money in BTC,rather than in alts
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:19:01 PM

We had similar situation last year hype when BTC had parabolic rise and it`s dominance was 67%  then it went down to 33%
Last week the BTC dominance increased like 5% in 5 days. It can easily reach 60% again if there will be approval for ETF in September.
gudvin1988783

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:24:28 PM

We are waiting for good news in September from the ETF. If the ETF gives a green light, it is quite likely that the altcoins will also grow after the bitcoin. So by winter I hope for a good market revival!)
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:59:32 PM

Bitcoin dominance is gradually increasing , this means Bitcoin is ready to moon. the same situation happened last year , first btc dominance increased then  LTC and ETH.

how about your views?

Agree with this. The signal is same like a years before. And i hope it still the same like before and going to lunch to the moon. Well just waiting about this is happening

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
24hexchange

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:54:43 AM

I don't suppose that it is good. BTC's influence on the whole cryptomarket is too hard and chances for atlcoins' possible development are going down.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:00:40 PM

Yes absolutely we can see that historically that whenever the dominancy increased btc went parabolic, this time we can expect the same, i think once btc crosses 50% dominance mark then it can become unstoppable.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
blackwell77

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:49:51 PM

From my point of view its very logical. Bitcoin is the most popular coin in market. It have good project also it develop many sector already. Because of this reason it will dominant the other coin.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:33:30 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 08:16:49 PM by seyola89

Yes the volume on bitcoin has been increasing significantly recently. Let's hope it's the beginning of bull season and not just another bull trap. Also Btc dominance is very good but I hope the altcoins don't dump too much and they also get their time.
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:18:38 AM

Everyone is waiting for bull run, I am on the otherhand hope it come little late as my bag coins is not heavy yet, still some empty wallets.

The recent market is actually in a positive position, we need more volume for btc to be bull run but that is not problem since everyone is just waiting for the signal/indication to hop in.

I hope bitcoin can pass the last all time high.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:36:52 AM

Thats great when we see bitcoin dominance increased for just a very short time. This is making all of us hope that the all time high will come very soon.

But by looking at the current market, its stumbling a bit due to some news.

bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:43:13 AM

This is very good when the market is strengthened, I guess all the coins will follow a bitcoin will continue to rise. bitcoin is now more stable compared to the month yesterday. Nice is expected to signal the moment could make the other altcoin also ride not only bitcoin only.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:02:46 PM

I don't understand how bitcoin can be going green but all of the other coins are still in the red. I don't know if this means bitcoin is ready to bull yet, but it does look like bitcoin is on a good path to recovery. More and more people are starting to put money into bitcoin but not altcoins which explains why bitcoin has so much dominance over the other coins in the market.

DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:06:57 PM

Until another coin with better quality comes. Up and pauses the rise of BTC, to he coin will always. Be dominant.,and that has been. The case. For a long time now, Bitcoin has struggled in the market in the recent past with it's value dipping,. But of tlate there are signs that it's. Gaining value and making up lost ground
lendahawkins

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:08:28 PM

Bitcoin dominance is gradually increasing , this means Bitcoin is ready to moon. the same situation happened last year , first btc dominance increased then  LTC and ETH.

how about your views?
its really amazing to see bitcoin dominance almost reach 5k. This is a sign that bull run going to come and i do hope in next month bitcoin could reach atleast 10k and altcoin will getting pump too. The etf will decide our fate in september. But i do hear there is some etf that got rejected. But dont lose hope yet, there is still chance for bitcoin to be approved as etf.

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

I also noticed that bitcoin domination is growing this is a really good signal, because very often people said that as soon as bitcoin can again gain its potential, people will start investing in altcoins.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:15:13 PM

More and more people are starting to put money into bitcoin but not altcoin which explains why bitcoin has so much dominance over other coins in the market. Bitcoin can run green but all other coins are still in red. I do not know if this means bitcoin is ready to be bull, but it looks like bitcoin is on a good track for recovery.
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

I suppose that's the case. bitcoin is really dominating now. I expect that soon he will grow strongly. and then the rest of the altcoins will grow

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
choychoy

Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

This is a good sign that bitcoin recovery is doing well and hope that this will continue to attract more buyers to ride with this momentum and make a good rally to push the price higher. The altcoins are not following with the ups of bitcoin this means that the investors are selling their altcoins and prefer to buy bitcoin. Let's see if this trend will continue for few more days or weeks.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
To88wer

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:17:59 AM

Definitely beyond any doubt btc is giving an incredible hint right now outperforming the 8k cost is extremely a decent sign for btc and it could be an indication for another bull rushed to come however nobody knows without a doubt, we should watch and see.
toop548

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

The price of cryptocurrency continues to fall this year, especially for Bitcoin. Bitcoin has fallen from its price in February this year to a very low level. But I have found out from the recent market that the price of Bitcoin has slowly improved, and I think the market is about to recover.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: