Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:29:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dominance Gradually increasing - Green Signal  (Read 606 times)
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:27:12 AM

Btc mooning is an inevitability, just as the correction was. I think most everyone is prepared to see a constant rise from september. Alts too will rise accordingly.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:38:37 AM

Btc mooning is an inevitability, just as the correction was. I think most everyone is prepared to see a constant rise from september. Alts too will rise accordingly.
Constant rise for what? The current rate of bitcoin still more than 50% less from its ATH at the end of the last year and i hope that the bitcoin ETF will be approved SEC and it can bring the bitcoin to the moon again soon. This is only a little recovery from the bitcoin.;

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:43:34 AM

Bitcoin dominance is gradually increasing , this means Bitcoin is ready to moon. the same situation happened last year , first btc dominance increased then  LTC and ETH.

how about your views?

This is indeed so. On the one hand, it's good, because the market is getting ready for big growth. But on the other hand it's bad for those who have the entire portfolio of altcoins, because if Bitcoin starts to grow rapidly, all other coins will fall. The right decision will be to keep at least 50% of your money in Bitcoin.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:54:48 AM

Bitcoin has good sides and bad sides to dominate the crypto money market. for example, all the altcoins have seen a drop, the last week has been a lot of altcoin losses. The reason for this is the domination of bitcoin Smiley

kam41

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:57:55 AM

Investors is the main reasons why bitcoin price goes pumping, for the last few days their are lots of potential investors showing up their support on bitcoin and it keeps growing.
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

Most likely yes ... Bitcoin is ready to go to the top of the gap, only while you have to wait a couple of months!
prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:05:54 AM

I do not see anything positive and I think again that the bitcoin price will test 5k dollar levels
duoworld

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

I hope that this year's Bitcoin will be able to rise rapidly, just like 17 years. The current green signal is a good sign. Give us confidence. After a long-term decline in the market, the market will eventually usher in a bull market. We need to believe and wait.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

I hope that this year's Bitcoin will be able to rise rapidly, just like 17 years. The current green signal is a good sign. Give us confidence. After a long-term decline in the market, the market will eventually usher in a bull market. We need to believe and wait.
The more % of bitcoin's dominance, the more dependent market is on it. Although now we see opposite: the domination of bitcoin is 47%, but market doesn`t follow it!
jfederkins

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:17:29 PM

BTC's dominance is the most significant and large problem on the current cryptomarkket. Dependence to BTC doesn't allow to the markekt to develop in the cinstant way.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:08:09 PM

I am glad that the cryptocurrency is now finally began to grow up at least a little and show positive results. I also noticed that after bitcoin began to grow other crypto-currencies and I think that this will continue
Juggernautbtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

Bitcoin dominance is gradually increasing , this means Bitcoin is ready to moon. the same situation happened last year , first btc dominance increased then  LTC and ETH.

how about your views?

Personally for me, everything is bad. Because almost all my portfolio consists of altcoins and in all positions large drawdowns. I decided not to fix the loss and just wait, I hope that after Bitcoin's take-off, other coins will follow him too ...
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:23:59 PM

It seems to me that the market works this way. Although in fact I think that to predict something in the cryptocurrency and think about the next steps really makes no sense
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:28:37 PM

I think positive about the development of Bitcoin and Ethereum. History can already prove that the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum starts from a very low price. In a short time Bitcoin and Ethereum can reach a high price, is amazing. The end of this year Bitcoin and Ethereum prices will continue to increase as it did in 2017.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:33:00 PM

how about your views?
BTC dominance were increasing not because of the bitcoin prices increases,just for the altcoin prices were falling heavily when compare to the fall in bitcoin prices,so we don't need to consider about the dominance level too much for now,maybe the price will increase towards the end of year but I doubt that it will skyrocket again like what happened in 2017.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:41:24 PM

Up until now, we are still waiting on when is the next bull run of Bitcoin. It is not immediately after an increase in the Bitcoin's dominance. I think that the start of the September is the time wherein we will see some changes in Bitcoin. Be it a negative change or positive look. Of course we're hoping for the latter.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:27:41 PM

how about your views?

Yes, its an identical situation to last year but I am worried as the bitcoin dominance is increasing by sucking the altcoin no fresh influx of money is happening as we can see overall market cap is not increasing it is rather gradually decreasing. So until we see some spike in market cap I don't see this as a good sign for the market.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:48:33 PM

yes, only we need to be patient for that, for those who resist temptation, endure waiting and always be patient who will win, enthusiasm and keep up. sure and sure follow what is your heart.
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:26:06 PM

The recent hype of bitcoin ETF rejection has rather made bitcoin even more popular than it used to be before this ETF rejection exploded in the industry. This was meant to be a bad news but it has rather turned out to be a positive outcome for btc. The hype alone is very good for the industry and it is only time that will lead us to the acceptance of this ETF thing.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:31:51 PM

And always so, when there is a decline bitcoin falls and everything behind it stretches, and after the growth begins first Bitcoin begins to grow and captures the volume of a large market,and after the Altos begin to grow,and bitcoin does not begin to push much, and take a part of the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: