Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:57:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dominance Gradually increasing - Green Signal  (Read 609 times)
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:06:43 AM

Bitcoin continues to show that it is still the pioneer in the cryptocurrency industry that continues to show greatness The market generally is down because ETH and btc are down but btc is increasing in price daily and the results is great.The rejection of btc by sec has further made btc more popular and getting global adoption than before.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:11:26 AM

bitcoin price is the same, bitcoin supply is more or less the same so its market cap which is price * supply is still the same.
now you see its "dominance" increasing which is bitcoin market cap / total market cap.
altcoin supplies is increasing a lot, the total market cap is decreasing.

it is simple elementary math! all of the above means altcoins are losing their price. aka they are getting dumped hard. this is a red signal for altcoins which is telling you to get out fast Cheesy

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
paramelton

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:04:44 PM

Yes, I agree, bitcoin is ready to go up. Level $6000 was too hard to beat and bears ran out of power. So now I will wait to see if BTC go above $7000 next week and above $10000 in September.
SeNeor

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:10:06 PM

I do not think bitcoin is increasing gradually because the market is still in dip and it does not look like it will recover soon but I am sure as long as the crypto is concerned, the price will recover and then price of coin will rise. Though the price of bitcoin is gradually rising, I hope it will continue to rise until the bull run finally starts.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

Yes, I also see how bitcoin is taking very serious steps to change the trend, this is certainly very good, but I'm curious to know what is the reason for this growth, because I want to know when the rollback will begin to be ready for it.

ji6658

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:14:51 PM

Although bitcoin prices have risen, but the increase is not large, I still think that this is not the market return, the entire cryptocurrency price is faltering, unable to determine the arrival of the bull market, maybe we have to wait for a while
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:01:44 AM

Bitcoin dominance is gradually increasing , this means Bitcoin is ready to moon. the same situation happened last year , first btc dominance increased then  LTC and ETH.

how about your views?
Bitcoin has always been the best cryptocurrency on the market and I am not surprised that it has grown much more than other coins recently
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:34:15 AM

Bitcoin dominance is gradually increasing , this means Bitcoin is ready to moon. the same situation happened last year , first btc dominance increased then  LTC and ETH.

how about your views?
I like bitcoin and I can't imagine the cryptocurrency market without it. I think that it will continue to grow better than other coins
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:51:02 PM

I think Crypto will come to the moon like a year before, but it needs our support to make it faster. Just hold and buy coins when they are cheap.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:59:04 PM

Bitcoin dominance increasing means that there are tough times on the market. People selling their alts and investing it into Bitcoin, the oldest coin

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:03:29 PM

I don't think that means green signal, bitcoin has always had a lot of dominance over the other coins and no matter how much the market suffers, it always will. What we should be worried about is the rate at which people are buying the coins and the demand. This is what matters if we are looking for a green signal. There is not enough increase in the prices of the coins to call it that.

dollurs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:06:22 PM

The market dropped again few days ago. That made lots of people hopeless. I think those green signals were temporary signals. Because now you know what has happened even you saw some green signals when you started this thread.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:39:29 AM

If I think it depends on the market, if everything goes up, I make sure the price of Bitcoin goes up.
But if the price of Bitcoin goes down then all altcoins are also reduced in price and all of them cannot be predicted.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:50:08 AM

how about your views?

That's a good news. Waiting for that golden time ....finger crossed 🤞🏻

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:52:00 AM

how about your views?
That is most likely the condition of the cryptocurrency market, when ever BTC is rising then another coins will start to follow it steps.
So if this next few month BTC to rise so high, i hope that the altcoin will be able to follow its steps too.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:55:36 AM

Bitcoin is always ready to give growth, only if investors are ready to invest so that the coin finally shows a bullish trend!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:17:52 AM

how about your views?

That's a good news. Waiting for that golden time ....finger crossed 🤞🏻
Still hoping that bitcoin will grow same alike last years pumped, the pattern which still speculator are relying shows that bull can still happen before the year will ends it's just needed to have strong holders to stand the ground and keep the 6k$ barrier still holding to that point, still waiting and continue
to wait for much better growth while this dominance will keep increasing.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:24:00 AM

Now we see that the history of Bitcoin does not repeat, therefore we can say that it is impossible to hope for people to talk and for statistics, the most important thing is to adapt to current circumstances !
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:18:45 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin has always dominated, but despite this I think that at the end of the year the market will finally start growing!
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

The green market only lasted for a short period of time, and then it turned red immediately. At present, Bitcoin has been sideways for a long time around $6,400. There is neither a plunge nor a breakthrough. This is a sign of market weakness.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: