Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:52:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch google translator bounty cheat 'Harmenvanderspoel'  (Read 237 times)
Traductio (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

I proofread and expose cheaters

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:15:32 PM

Hi!

Another cheating Dutch 'translator' who took a break from plagiarizing (a known cheater lol) and most likely found it's less of an effort to use Google's services to cheat. This one is especially lazy.

User Harmenvanderspoel has cheated the JIBBIT bounty campaign by using google translate to do the work for him.

Archived Dutch JIBBIT thread

Below are four examples. The text in red is google's translation of texts taken the original English ANN. The text in green is what this cheater published. In case of identical files Diffchecker doesn't use the colours so then it's: LEFT is Google, RIGHT is the cheater.

example 1:
identical!

example 2:
added 1 space

example 3:
identical!

example 4:
added 2 spaces.

Get out the Baton Rouge and club this fool, again...

Thank you for your attention and surely sadly until next time.

English to Dutch proofreading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Traductio (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:09:21 PM

If there's a DT member out there who can confirm this and leave negative feedback on users profile that'd be highly appreciated.

Traductio (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:08:48 AM

bump.

DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:41:10 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 02:51:13 PM by DutchFinity

bump.

Harmenvanderspoel already got tagged by DT member actmyname through my earlier thread. Why do you keep bumping then your thread? Do you want to get tagged too for spamming / bumping? Is there any DT member who cares to look into this useless forum spamming / thread bumping by Traductio?
Traductio (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:03:25 PM

Harmenvanderspoel already got tagged by DT member actmyname through my earlier thread. Why do you keep bumping then your thread?

Because this is another case sunshine.

Do you want to get tagged too for spamming / bumping?

I don't care, I'm not the one breaking forum rules and I don't use my account for anything else than exposing cheaters like you. It's so silly how you refuse to use your own brain to properly translate but prefer to put time and energy in changing google's output. Yes, you still do that, yes you are still being watched and no you have never delivered high quality work.

DutchFinity

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:31:51 PM

Posting Google translated texts aren't against forum rules either. As a Legendary member you should know that forum rules have nothing to do with trust. Perhaps you should try to stake that Legendary account to back your accusations against the above member, since your Lauda befriended Hero account got hacked. It is only because of that friendship that I got tagged, not because of the illogical content of your accusations.

Have fun watching me, if that's what turns you on.
Traductio (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:38:07 PM

Posting Google translated texts aren't against forum rules either.

Rule 33, examples:

33. This includes both copying parts or the entirety of other users' posts or threads and copying content from external sources (e.g. other websites) and passing it as your own.

As a Legendary member you should know that forum rules have nothing to do with trust.

Do you want to get tagged too for spamming / bumping?

Cheesy

Perhaps you should try to stake that Legendary account to back your accusations against the above member, since your Lauda befriended Hero account got hacked. It is only because of that friendship that I got tagged, not because of the illogical content of your accusations.

If there was any truth (and logic) in your silly document, your name would've been cleared right there and then.

Sour grapes. You're only here because you're still butthurt. Stay on topic or get lost.

DutchFinity

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:22:17 AM

So if you think forum rules are broken then simply hit the 'Report to moderator' button at bottom instead of bumping these threads every couple of days (yes, you removed your previous bumps) in the hope that a DT member will tickle your fetishisms.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: