Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Unpaid Debts?  (Read 138 times)
hunterXride (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 10

Gambling Addict

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:10:09 PM

I have friends and relatives who are debt to me, they promise to return it in less than 1 month but for 2 months they have not returned it yet. I've asked but they have many reasons not to return. What should I do ? because I'm in need of money.

⚫🃏Have fun in gambling🃏⚫
Boombull

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:12:10 PM

So far they are your relations I don't think there are things you can do. The only thing you can do is to always borrow them the money you can afford to lose.
SeriosSam

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:51:25 PM

If there is a strong motivation you can try to beat your debt, but it can sadly end!
Kuramasakti

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

this is like losing responsibility, because each has a need. So in my opinion this is a common crime, which is currently still being debated
Bandarbakso

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

actually it's a jerk but it's quiet there is a jungle law
Ravenninety

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:47:02 PM

death is better than living with debt   
Ravenninety

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:01:44 PM

I have friends and relatives who are debt to me, they promise to return it in less than 1 month but for 2 months they have not returned it yet. I've asked but they have many reasons not to return. What should I do ? because I'm in need of money.

When you give money to a friend you loose both friendship and money
icostairs

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:23:48 PM

I don't know if there is much you can do. Usually it is good to lend money to your relatives only if you don't really need that money. Otherwise it is better not to lend them any money because it is very possible that they will "forget" about it.
If, on the other hand, you are in dept, I think you should prioritize paying off your debt before investing in anything else.
snowy1

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:30:34 PM

BEFORE I CAN LEND OUT SOME MONEY TO A FRIEND OR RELATIVE I WILL ARTLEAST KNOW THE AMOUNT AM GIVING OUT AND THE PERSONALITY OF THE PERSON AM LENDING THE MONEY TO, I OFTEN LIKE TO GIVE OUT MONEY I KNOW THAT I CAN EASILY LET GO WHEN CASES OF NOT PAYING BACK ARISES, SO I WILL ADVICE DON'T BE TO HASH ON THEM BE PATIENT AS THEY ARE YOUR FAMILY ATLEAST YOU HAVE LEARNT YOUR LESSON.
SneakyLady

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

Shouldn't lend money to people in the first place, family or not. Usually ends bad, from my experience. Good luck trying to get paid back..
Rachel Pheonix

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:31:00 PM

You should go to them and ask them to give your money back looking straight in their eyes. You need to say that "I could give you more time, but I can't due to my life situation" - they should be able to understand that this is not just a regular "give my money back"-sentence. Good luck, bro.
Jboikoin

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:28:14 AM

Once there is a relation, you can't do anything about it. Once you type it here , means you are shy to confront them talk less asking for your money and i know how this feels . Well am not trying to be a bad person but this is the time you can go to them and ask them politely once again. If they don't provide it , you can forget about it and have a different way to raise another money. I hope you gave them what you can afford to loose
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: