Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:43:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Litecoin recover?  (Read 855 times)
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:37:22 PM

I bought some Litecoin when the price was on it's way up. The price took a dive but I've been holding them in the hope they will recover to their former glory. This doesn't appear likely to happen any time soon, would I be better off selling them now and limiting my losses and investing elsewhere or do you think it's likely to achieve a higher price in the long term? All advice appreciated.

When bitcoin rally most of the coin will soon recover, litecoin just one coin that somehow depends on bitcoin price. Prices really depends the project itself if there will be some major news then most likely we can see green lines soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

Market is now on a great dip because of lots of news and hacking. Now it is not easy to make again trillions of market. But good news are coming about Bitcoin ETF and market will soon explode once again. So it is better if you think to invest now.
Diablomania

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:41:22 PM

Of course that it will, but it can take some time since we are still on a bear market, only that there are still some bull signs. Litecoin is a very good coin, and i am more than sure in that the price will be recovering any time soon

kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:44:16 PM

think it's not just litecoin that the price drops because many altcoins have fallen and huge funds have been lost to people but it's still a coin but it's a long time to wait.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:48:40 PM

I also wait for LTC price recover. I have bought some coins when its price was nearly $ 180... I think if BTC will recover to $ 10k and higher, LTC will do the same.
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

Much talk has been brought on litecoin and it is not surprising to see this again, the probability of litecoin rising is a bit ridiculous, I think it is far from ever rising but as always no one can predict what will happen tomorrow to not even talk of months to come, I will specifically advice you to sell part of it and hold the remaining so as not to lose totally if it falls and at the same time you can gain more if it rises.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:55:14 PM

i saw every comment, but i think it will, cause now a days every coin are going very low, (although ltc always stable) . i think it will recover if btc going up.

removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:02:18 PM

Current market is not recovered fully and the current market trend is stuck in middle of the bull and bearish trend, it may go either of the side any time. I think NEO is a potential coin but it is a slow and steady coin which moves bit slow compared to other crypto's. The price movement of NEO is not that much appreciated since it moves late if all the altcoins already attained the highest price.
husanlarisa

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:15:10 PM

I bought some Litecoin when the price was on it's way up. The price took a dive but I've been holding them in the hope they will recover to their former glory. This doesn't appear likely to happen any time soon, would I be better off selling them now and limiting my losses and investing elsewhere or do you think it's likely to achieve a higher price in the long term? All advice appreciated.

Yeah, you definetely should hold it, because it was just a correction, that followed Bitcoins fall down

But since Bitcoin is getting back, litecoin will follow it either

Don't sell your tokens about a year, it will gonna repay you way more
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:36:47 PM

don't worry and don't panic just relax and watch, the price will come up.. all this coin are potential coin so you don't need worry about it i strongly believe on those coin like litecoin, ethereum, bitcoin, dashcoin, Neo etc, i don't think about those coin because i know they are future of blockchain... there is another new coin that have also joined the future of blockchain known as NTY called Nexty.io you can rush to buy it on idax.mn it also listed on the https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nexty/  it has zero transfer fee. it will deliver in your wallet within a second without any gas fee.
you buy and test run with the wallet 0x44c1d4125d30daa1d5d2389e5b48fcc0153940b1 and the transaction speed.
Citataw

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:37:05 PM

I believe that Litecoin has prospects for growth and you should keep it. believe that this coin still the price
Hendramuliadi

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

litecoin is one of the coins that comes out after Bitcoin, which has the same potential with ethereum, so the potential for future increases, so do not be afraid to hold Litecoin
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:57:30 PM

My advice to you my friend is just hold for a moment until the market will soon to burst because i believe in litecoin capability they are likely a kind coin like ethereum which is potentially profitable after bitcoin, they are one of the top 10 coins in the marketcap that is why do not worry about lossing of capital it will back. And please don't panic stay calm and do patient all the time.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:12:09 PM

Well, your trade shows that you are a high emotion trader who cannot control his emotions while trading and because of this reason you are still holding your loss-making trades just in a hope that it will recover and if this is true then i would like to tell you that you are no way near to professional trading. You need to practice a lot and right now there are high chances for the Litecoin to recover because the Market has started the Bullish rally.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:41:27 PM

Every good coin, including the litecoin you invested in, will rise back to the price they were, when we last had a bull run. I am anxiously waiting for another bull run and i believe we can have higher price that what we had in the past.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:46:22 PM

I also wait for LTC price recover. I have bought some coins when its price was nearly $ 180... I think if BTC will recover to $ 10k and higher, LTC will do the same.

Hope it recovers the way you have mentioned as litecoin was the one while was going towards the value of ethreum last year but then it dropped miserably and still unable to recover till date. I don't trust it anymore as I have incurred loses because of this.

Am I spamming? Report me!
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:52:48 PM

Market is now on a great dip because of lots of news and hacking. Now it is not easy to make again trillions of market. But good news are coming about Bitcoin ETF and market will soon explode once again. So it is better if you think to invest now.

I'd like to suggest to see the price change and market condition now. Everything seems settled well and most of the cryotocurrencies started growing in the market. Those reaction are now postive.
So invest on the litecoin and all other top coins in the market. Then for your information litecoin also grown around marketplace last few days.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:58:31 PM

I think litecoin is a very good choice in this term. According to me, it has always a great chance to grow more and in my way of thinking, it is one of the few coins which are giving hope for the future.
thefatman82

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:17:02 PM

I've heard many positive reviews about Litecoin, but the price of it remains quite stable for the last few months, and I am not sure that it can vastly recover, maybe there is some time needed in order to achieve the previous prices.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:27:01 PM

If you have invested in LTC, then you must trust the altcoins. So I think you should hold because of the great potential Litecoin will recover in the exchange rate at the end of the year, when the demand for investment soared. So you should continue to hold LTC and invest more if the exchange rate drops to a low level.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █