Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms  (Read 87013 times)
heru ardhianta

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:21:54 AM

hopefully later this project able to achieve satisfactory result of sale also can reach target and ico also successful.
If in the view of his concept of ADAB may reach its sales target and they can get a lot of support because they also give priority to the Muslims

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:29:31 AM

Hoping that there will be no discrimination here, specially on separation of religion and other stuff. Cause the crypto currencies are targeting all people around the world.

As I back track all the comments here, looks like there's a lot of question about the project but the author is not response or answering all of their demand.
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:29:07 PM

Hoping that there will be no discrimination here, specially on separation of religion and other stuff. Cause the crypto currencies are targeting all people around the world.

As I back track all the comments here, looks like there's a lot of question about the project but the author is not response or answering all of their demand.
I think we already got in the era where there is no space for any discrimination, I can see it as an additional feature for exchange to targeting people they are picky about their religious instructions so that they can join to crypto industry.

Certainly , this idea shouldn't touch the others benefits for people from another identity or culture. 
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:33:09 PM

I think we already got in the era where there is no space for any discrimination, I can see it as an additional feature for exchange to targeting people they are picky about their religious instructions so that they can join to crypto industry.

Certainly , this idea shouldn't touch the others benefits for people from another identity or culture. 
But the wall of division among religion is always there, so if you endorse the process and principle of their religion some other religion will possible ignore this project. . The separation will be the man problem problem. But in the other side, there still a advantage this project, and that is the discipline and many more.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:54:39 PM

But the wall of division among religion is always there, so if you endorse the process and principle of their religion some other religion will possible ignore this project. . The separation will be the man problem problem. But in the other side, there still a advantage this project, and that is the discipline and many more.
Just focus in service and that is all that matter, just stay away the division that you want to explain. Everything will be alright according to the plan and their road map. Just calm dude and bring a positive vibes than worrying on that thing.
sshiddiq67

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:35:05 AM

Adab Solutions will be the first project that will enable cryptocurrency transactions in accordance with Islamic finance principles and on the basis of Sharia norms
nniecan001

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:07:39 AM

Just wondering about the Shariah and I find this : Islamic canonical law based on the teachings of the Koran and the traditions of the Prophet (Hadith and Sunna), prescribing both religious and secular duties and sometimes retributive penalties for lawbreaking. It has generally been supplemented by legislation adapted to the conditions of the day, though the manner in which it should be applied in modern states is a subject of dispute between Islamic fundamentalists and modernists.

This is new in my eyes, looks good and full of discipline as well. Please let me know more about this crypto project.
jayakati

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:23:20 AM

in my opinion this project is great, the concept offered also has a very innovative idea. Let us give support to this project, so that in the future his project could always run with smoothly until success could be achieved.
Okky ID

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

This is the first time I see the Crypto Exchange with Shariah norms. I strongly agree and will support this Exchange. We, as a Muslim, needs the Exchange based Shariah rules. I am sure with this new Exchange, Crypto world can be more developed and accepted by everyone.         
andreas-jon

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:13:46 PM

in my opinion this project is great, the concept offered also has a very innovative idea. Let us give support to this project, so that in the future his project could always run with smoothly until success could be achieved.
Moreover, they give priority to about shariah or in us charity's most of us, this is very good because they use base cryptocurrency
dundikot

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:21:41 PM

platform ADAB cryptocurrency shows the development of a more varied. Development of FICE options exchange will become an Islamic Sharia  and can be the first choice for Muslims especially
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:15:42 PM

I don't see any division there , I can spot an intuitive exchange with a new feature which is customized for Islamic countries. it will be great to give them some room in crypto.

canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:53:46 AM

I don't see any division there , I can spot an intuitive exchange with a new feature which is customized for Islamic countries. it will be great to give them some room in crypto.

Sorry for giving you some bad vibes, I'm just curious about every detail and possible issue of this crypto project. Overall , this is a good one to invest for the future good. I'm waiting for the crowd sale of this one.
nniecan001

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:05:03 AM

This ADAB project is a good one, their official telegram is continue to grow everyday. So don't missed to participate and invest on this excellent project. So count me in please!
Katysgysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:16:37 AM

The ADAB platform was formed due to Muslim ethical uncertainty about the acceptance of work in the crypto market leading to distance, and as a result of the absence of innovative, technologically innovative Muslim community involvement in the financial sector.
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:00:04 AM

You talk about some kind of Sharia norms/rules, so why don't you explain what does it even mean?
There a lot of nationalities, so why people will be interested in your project?

Your GitHub is absolutely empty. So what did you develop or achieve so far?
Dear OP, why you are avoiding this question? We want to know the answer to this question, it would help to promote your project that I believe. so first try to clear those question here.
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:19:03 AM

You talk about some kind of Sharia norms/rules, so why don't you explain what does it even mean?

Dear OP, why you are avoiding this question? We want to know the answer to this question, it would help to promote your project that I believe. so first try to clear those question here.
Maybe he/she are not a real muslim or came from islamic religion. There's a lot of possibility about why, but that is a minus points for this project. Hope that the team will see this through this thread, gonna check on their official telegram as well.
nniecan001

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:32:24 AM

Maybe he/she are not a real muslim or came from islamic religion. There's a lot of possibility about why, but that is a minus points for this project. Hope that the team will see this through this thread, gonna check on their official telegram as well.
That is not normal specially when the question is about the internal aspect of the project. They need to response on every question and concern about this one, cause this is their official bitcointalk thread.
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:31:05 AM

a very nice project to be developed in the future. and I hope all teams will manage this project very well, so that the project can evolve rapidly and successfully.
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:12:29 PM

whitetoo why does your team not have anyone with a programmer? I understand that you do not even have several lines of application code? It does not look good..  Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: