Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:21:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms  (Read 87022 times)
AikenAmangeldy

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:50:08 AM

Colleagues. The project is interesting, the fact that the Arab Emirates supports it - this is definitely a plus. Tell me, can only the representatives of Islam use your service?
Thanks for your support. Anyone can participate in our project. We are applying Sharia principles to our operations, but the project itself is for the inclusive use.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:58:50 AM

Wow! That a great step. I am sure many will accept it.

AikenAmangeldy

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:12:10 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 11:03:09 AM by AikenAmangeldy

HI there

In which country this project is based?

Kazakhstan or Saudia Arabia?
Hello, friend. Company Jurisdiction is UAE. We have an international team, including team members from Kazakhstan
AikenAmangeldy

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:02:08 AM

Hoping that there will be no discrimination here, specially on separation of religion and other stuff. Cause the crypto currencies are targeting all people around the world.

As I back track all the comments here, looks like there's a lot of question about the project but the author is not response or answering all of their demand.
We are trying to highlight the fact that our project is for eveyone. We are really open and inclusive for every single person. The fact that we are following the Sharia norm, doesn't imply that we only work with religious people. The thing is, the principles we are using are based on moral and socially acceptable behavior, and taking care about the people surrounding us. We are applying these principles to our business operations and treat it as an efficient and highly productive business model.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:53:18 AM

Hoping that there will be no discrimination here, specially on separation of religion and other stuff. Cause the crypto currencies are targeting all people around the world.

As I back track all the comments here, looks like there's a lot of question about the project but the author is not response or answering all of their demand.
I think we already got in the era where there is no space for any discrimination, I can see it as an additional feature for exchange to targeting people they are picky about their religious instructions so that they can join to crypto industry.

Certainly , this idea shouldn't touch the others benefits for people from another identity or culture.  

well first of all am glad to see this project having the Islamic backing and being the first Islamic crypto exchange base on the sharia norms and values if i may add, this means that more muslim can comfortably now join the crypto space with the support of an Islamic exchange  to trade,

as for the discrimination part, i highly doubt there will be any except ADAB will not support any project against the norms of sharia such as gambling, sex project and the likes, so it means every transaction will strictly be in accordance with the sharia norms, which must be abide by. Nice.

hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

HI there

Hello, friend. Company Jurisdiction is UAE. We have an international team, including team members from Kazakhstan
Kazakhstani members +UAE is enough for success.
AlexMilton

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:43:45 PM

Let me understand it. You have posted this thread in International forum, on the English language. You talk about some kind of Sharia norms/rules, so why don't you explain what does it even mean?
There a lot of nationalities, so why people will be interested in your project?

Also, from your website:
Independent certification
Adab Solutions will pass an independent certification of all regulatory and legal documents and procedures. - Will pass? Based on what your exchange will pass all regulatory and legal compliance?

As for me, I prefer the projects which come to the crowdfunding at least with legal compliance, that means they are serious in their intentions and they put a lot of work into the development.

Your GitHub is absolutely empty. So what did you develop or achieve so far?

It's better to answer this at some point, the author of this thread must be responsible about it for good.

Anyway,( ADAB Solutions project will be registered under the UAE (Umm al-Quwain) jurisdiction. ) this is a plus points for sure. Gonna check me first this thread and official website to know more.
Basically, Sharia norms and rules we are often leaning on, serve us as an inspiration and guideline. We are not focusing on Muslim communities only, we are focusing on a much broader audience. We are using the principles of Sharia to increase the productivity and efficiency, by following the moral and socially acceptable behavior. Meaning that we do not allow any manipulations, our company operations are transparent. We are planning to conduct annual audits.
About Github and other issues, our team has faces some technical issues. They will be back on truck in 1-2 days.
whitetoo (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:55:18 PM

Let me understand it. You have posted this thread in International forum, on the English language. You talk about some kind of Sharia norms/rules, so why don't you explain what does it even mean?

Also, from your website:
Adab Solutions will pass an independent certification of all regulatory and legal documents and procedures. - Will pass? Based on what your exchange will pass all regulatory and legal compliance?

As for me, I prefer the projects which come to the crowdfunding at least with legal compliance, that means they are serious in their intentions and they put a lot of work into the development.

It's better to answer this at some point, the author of this thread must be responsible about it for good.

Anyway,( ADAB Solutions project will be registered under the UAE (Umm al-Quwain) jurisdiction. ) this is a plus points for sure. Gonna check me first this thread and official website to know more.
Basically, Sharia norms and rules we are often leaning on, serve us as an inspiration and guideline. We are not focusing on Muslim communities only, we are focusing on a much broader audience. We are using the principles of Sharia to increase the productivity and efficiency, by following the moral and socially acceptable behavior. Meaning that we do not allow any manipulations, our company operations are transparent. We are planning to conduct annual audits.
About Github and other issues, our team has faces some technical issues. They will be back on truck in 1-2 days.

Thanks for your patience, everyone. Our crew has solved all the technical issues. You can go and check out our GitHub. Here is the link:
https://github.com/adabsolutions
hesham51

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:52:33 PM

Also, from your website:

Thanks for your patience, everyone. Our crew has solved all the technical issues. You can go and check out our GitHub. Here is the link:
https://github.com/adabsolutions
that's really great thanks for that
hesham51

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:15:15 PM

Sorry for naive question, but what problems has usual crypto exchange with Shariah norms?   
I can state some actions that not compliant with sharia for example but not limited to,margin trading,  using  bot to increase the volume, and trading some tokens that related to sex and gambling.
For more info you can refer to Whitepaper.
hesham51

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:50:42 PM

I am a Muslim but I do not understand why I need such a stock market. The crypto market has no business with religion.
Yes, You may don't care about this idea, but there are some Muslims are conservative about Halal and Haram. so they will benefit from this project.
Sounds like, hitting two birds with one stone. Ordinary people see this as a project of one religion and the discrimination will come through on it. I feel this as, only Muslim is allow to join, invest and participate as well. What do you think?
ADAB platform is not only for Muslims  ,but it will benefit all people over the world, people have to consider Sharia norms /rules as a operation mechanism which is still not applied in any current exchange.  
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 03:41:07 AM

The first token designed to be used in the decentralized platform, with a strong and reliable team ready to take the block chain technology and the crypto currency to the next level which follows the jurisdiction of Islam.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:28:09 AM

I am a Muslim but I do not understand why I need such a stock market. The crypto market has no business with religion.
Yes, You may don't care about this idea, but there are some Muslims are conservative about Halal and Haram. so they will benefit from this project.
Sounds like, hitting two birds with one stone. Ordinary people see this as a project of one religion and the discrimination will come through on it. I feel this as, only Muslim is allow to join, invest and participate as well. What do you think?
ADAB platform is not only for Muslims  ,but it will benefit all people over the world, people have to consider Sharia norms /rules as a operation mechanism which is still not applied in any current exchange.  
Exactly, and take note... they don't have discrimination on their bounty campaign. As long as the you are qualify and meet all the requirements , you are welcome on their campaign as a participant and investor as well. Feel so good to have and join works with them, great team!
AlexMilton

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:18:41 AM

HI there

Kazakhstani members +UAE is enough for success.
Yeah, and we have other team members from all over the world.  Smiley
hesham51

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

Do you want to know more about the principles of ADABSOLUTIONS, read this article.

https://medium.com/@adabsolutions/for-muslim-people-only-no-95ce446da4dd
hesham51

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:04:04 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 03:14:54 PM by hesham51

About ADAB in 60 seconds
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stage :  Pre-ICO

Category:  Trading
  Whitelist of investors:  Yes
  KYC of investors:  Yes
  Goal of funding (Soft cap):  2.500.000 USD
  Goal of funding (Hard cap):  18.700.000 USD
  Tokens for sale:  480.000.000 ADAB
  Token price:  1 ADAB = 0.1 USD
  Minimum purchase:  1.000 ADAB
  Maximum purchase:  18.700.000 ADAB
  Airdrop program:  No
  Bounty program:  Yes
  Have escrow agent:  Yes (Own agent)
  Have working prototype:  Yes
  Currencies:  ETH, BTC
  Platform:  Ethereum
sshiddiq67

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

Principles and values of the ADAB project. this platform creates the Adab Solution system, a platform that can be relied upon to launch halal projects.
I think this is the first there is a Sharia-based crypto platform. This platform is supported by a great team and will definitely be successful.
hesham51

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:23:16 PM

Principles and values of the ADAB project. this platform creates the Adab Solution system, a platform that can be relied upon to launch halal projects.
I think this is the first there is a Sharia-based crypto platform. This platform is supported by a great team and will definitely be successful.
Yes, This is the first time in crypto industry ,besides the current exchanges, ADAB platform with the new business model  (Sharia) which is compliant with moral and social behaviors.
hesham51

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:45:20 PM

ADAB Project design and safety

The project is built on the highest security standards and unique technical software solutions in conjunction with safe and reliable jurisdictions.
HAKHALI

Activity: 182
Merit: 25

Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:25:30 PM

ADAB Project design and safety

The project is built on the highest security standards and unique technical software solutions in conjunction with safe and reliable jurisdictions.

All sensitive data will be encrypted using AES 265 encryption protocol.
During transfer of data will use protocols TLS 1.2 .
The FICE site will use SSL certificate of high realibilty ( EV SSL) .
Passwords and keys will be stored using one way hashes ( sha3) .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: