Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:18:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms  (Read 87022 times)
HAKHALI

Activity: 182
Merit: 25

Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:02:43 PM

by first sight i think ADAB platform is exciting and as a moslem man i wish success for them but i know that emotions in the technology filed not enough for strong competition for others , so just i wish that ADAB has strong technology to attract non-moslem investors since i haven't wide idea about the technical parts of this platform and how is it strong comparing by other projects and platforms in this field , my wishes for your platform by success and i will support  u as i can .  
Hi, firstly here I would like to clarfy that we don't try to exploit emotions and we are really compete the others technically and by the business model we adopted so that we are talking to all people regardless their religions or nationalities.
Regarding the technical principles of FICE , the FICE creates a technological services that will provide both traders and investors with the optimal set of tools ,for more information please refer to the Whitepaper and the Github for ADAB . (https://github.com/adabsolutions)

many thanks, i will check and follow the experts reaction about your project .
you can find expert ratings on websites such as: icobench.com, foundico.com, trackico.io. Expert ratings are available as well, you can check it out.
i have already checked ADAB SOLUTION web site and i haven't found any web links for this sites?
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:11:41 PM

by first sight i think ADAB platform is exciting and as a moslem man i wish success for them but i know that emotions in the technology filed not enough for strong competition for others , so just i wish that ADAB has strong technology to attract non-moslem investors since i haven't wide idea about the technical parts of this platform and how is it strong comparing by other projects and platforms in this field , my wishes for your platform by success and i will support  u as i can .  
Hi, firstly here I would like to clarfy that we don't try to exploit emotions and we are really compete the others technically and by the business model we adopted so that we are talking to all people regardless their religions or nationalities.
Regarding the technical principles of FICE , the FICE creates a technological services that will provide both traders and investors with the optimal set of tools ,for more information please refer to the Whitepaper and the Github for ADAB . (https://github.com/adabsolutions)

many thanks, i will check and follow the experts reaction about your project .
you can find expert ratings on websites such as: icobench.com, foundico.com, trackico.io. Expert ratings are available as well, you can check it out.
i have already checked ADAB SOLUTION web site and i haven't found any web links for this sites?
Thanks for your interested , Soon we will add the rating of ADAB Solutions on the website .
anyway you can find the rating below.

Asmh85

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

I have crawl over the concept of Sharia and I figure out that there are some activity is banned on your exchange such as interest, lending, margin trading and some coins; my question is how ADAB exchange will get revenue?
hesham51

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:22:53 PM

I have crawl over the concept of Sharia and I figure out that there are some activities is banned on your exchange such as interest, lending, margin trading and some coins; my question is how ADAB exchange will get revenue?
Regardless of the banned activities in the FICE business model, ADAB exchange will be able to achieve its goals and the desired growth, ADAB Exchange revenue model is based on the First Islamic Crypto Exchange where the revenue will come from sources as the table below.

HAKHALI

Merit: 25

Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:33:21 PM

I have crawl over the concept of Sharia and I figure out that there are some activity is banned on your exchange such as interest, lending, margin trading and some coins; my question is how ADAB exchange will get revenue?
as i read on their WP, transaction fee will be constant (between 0.05% to 0.2%) , thats means not free , also fees from changing between crypto coins and feat coins will b allowed on FICE  , sure not free, (if) they could do this service with some Islamic banks they will get big revenue  ....
Adel jamal

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:22:19 PM

ADAB solutions ,I think will find good environment and will be pass successfully
hesham51

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:28:46 PM

as i read on their WP, transaction fee will be constant (between 0.05% to 0.2%) , thats means not free , also fees from changing between crypto coins and feat coins will b allowed on FICE  , sure not free, (if) they could do this service with some Islamic banks they will get big revenue  ....
As per the WP , the commissions of cryptocurrency trading is among "0.05% to 0.2%" , and as one of FICE functionalities, the commission of trading crypto-asset with fiat money which may be rendered by a third party in a favor of FICE customers
hesham51

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:44:50 PM

ADAB solutions ,I think will find good environment and will be pass successfully
Thanks for your positive vibe, we are aiming to solve the markets problems and the lack of new markets and investors by build the FICE based on Sharia norms
Asmh85

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:03:37 PM

I have crawl over the concept of Sharia and I figure out that there are some activities is banned on your exchange such as interest, lending, margin trading and some coins; my question is how ADAB exchange will get revenue?
Regardless of the banned activities in the FICE business model, ADAB exchange will be able to achieve its goals and the desired growth, ADAB Exchange revenue model is based on the First Islamic Crypto Exchange where the revenue will come from sources as the table below.

It's clear , the FICE. Concept minimze the risk.
hesham51

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:16:50 PM

It's clear , the FICE. Concept minimze the risk.
By following  Shariah norms,ADAB Solutions will solve the problem of excessive risks in cryptocurrency market by excluding the speculative components from the work of exchange.this allow us to stabilize the crypto-exchange platform.
liamclark

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:36:21 AM

The mission of the ADAB Solutions project is to create conditions and services based on the high moral and cultural values ​​of Islam and provide access to all users of crypto economics.
daviszayn

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:39:46 AM

Projectibility of the project. The Adab Solutions project is designed in accordance with the highest security standards and has unique technical features of key software solutions.
liamclark

Merit: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:48:50 AM

I think this exchange can be really helpful for the people of the Arab world who might not have had a good way to invest in crypto markets so far
AlexMilton

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:28:42 AM

I think this exchange can be really helpful for the people of the Arab world who might not have had a good way to invest in crypto markets so far
Thanks for your nice comments regarding our project, we hope to deliver our message right to the audience, and hoping to engage not only Muslim coummunities but the rest of the world into our project.
hesham51

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:43:50 AM

Projectibility of the project. The Adab Solutions project is designed in accordance with the highest security standards and has unique technical features of key software solutions.
As in any Exchange the most important key is security, ADAB Solutions ensuring the security from all aspects and minimizing the risk , so ADAB Solutions implements threat modeling and STRIDE analysis ,static code analysis  (SAST), dynamic code analysis  (DAST), and hacking testing
hesham51

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:19:47 AM

hesham51

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:06:58 AM

How ADAB Solutions is going to provide the FICE platform security!

Read this article.
https://medium.com/@adabsolutions/how-adab-solutions-is-going-to-provide-the-fice-platform-security-cc3fd9bf21f4

TGBgraib

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

This platform is very unique to me. ADAB will solve the problem of aligning crypto assets with high Islamic moral and cultural values by creating a global cryptocurrency platform for Muslims and the world at large.
hesham51

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

This platform is very unique to me. ADAB will solve the problem of aligning crypto assets with high Islamic moral and cultural values by creating a global cryptocurrency platform for Muslims and the world at large.
Thank you for your comments , ADAB Solutions project is developing the FICE - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms, which is unique in its own new business model following the Islamic economy principles.
Gamals

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:09:57 PM

I think this project will reflect a positive view of the Muslim community, and it is good to show this religion to a modern technological appearance

Good luck

BitcoinTED
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: