Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:44:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms  (Read 87022 times)
HAKHALI

Activity: 182
Merit: 25

Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

by first sight i think ADAB platform is exciting and as a moslem man i wish success for them but i know that emotions in the technology filed not enough for strong competition for others , so just i wish that ADAB has strong technology to attract non-moslem investors since i haven't wide idea about the technical parts of this platform and how is it strong comparing by other projects and platforms in this field , my wishes for your platform by success and i will support  u as i can .  
Hi, firstly here I would like to clarfy that we don't try to exploit emotions and we are really compete the others technically and by the business model we adopted so that we are talking to all people regardless their religions or nationalities.
Regarding the technical principles of FICE , the FICE creates a technological services that will provide both traders and investors with the optimal set of tools ,for more information please refer to the Whitepaper and the Github for ADAB . (https://github.com/adabsolutions)

[/quote]
many thanks, i will check and follow the experts reaction about your project .
[/quote]you can find expert ratings on websites such as: icobench.com, foundico.com, trackico.io. Expert ratings are available as well, you can check it out.
[/quote]
i have already checked ADAB SOLUTION web site and i haven't found any web links for this sites?
[/quote]Thanks for your interested , Soon we will add the rating of ADAB Solutions on the website .

anyway you can find the rating below.

[/quote]when? this rating must be on your web site...
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:28:25 PM

by first sight i think ADAB platform is exciting and as a moslem man i wish success for them but i know that emotions in the technology filed not enough for strong competition for others , so just i wish that ADAB has strong technology to attract non-moslem investors since i haven't wide idea about the technical parts of this platform and how is it strong comparing by other projects and platforms in this field , my wishes for your platform by success and i will support  u as i can .  
Hi, firstly here I would like to clarfy that we don't try to exploit emotions and we are really compete the others technically and by the business model we adopted so that we are talking to all people regardless their religions or nationalities.
Regarding the technical principles of FICE , the FICE creates a technological services that will provide both traders and investors with the optimal set of tools ,for more information please refer to the Whitepaper and the Github for ADAB . (https://github.com/adabsolutions)

many thanks, i will check and follow the experts reaction about your project .
[/quote]you can find expert ratings on websites such as: icobench.com, foundico.com, trackico.io. Expert ratings are available as well, you can check it out.
[/quote]
i have already checked ADAB SOLUTION web site and i haven't found any web links for this sites?
[/quote]Thanks for your interested , Soon we will add the rating of ADAB Solutions on the website .

anyway you can find the rating below.

[/quote]when? this rating must be on your web site...
[/quote]I would like to inform you that our team is busy working with all hands in all directions of the ICO, we will consider your suggestion and add it in the coming editing of our website.
Thanks for your understanding .
hesham51

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

I think this project will reflect a positive view of the Muslim community, and it is good to show this religion to a modern technological appearance

Good luck
Here we are running our business based on moral and ethical standards inspired by Sharia norms It's can be considered by a new business model in crypto market.
bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

Really interested in this! Have been looking at projects around Islamic Crypto. This could truly open up a multi billion dollar market. Team needs to follow through with execution. Smiley
hesham51

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:08:26 PM

Really interested in this! Have been looking at projects around Islamic Crypto. This could truly open up a multi billion dollar market. Team needs to follow through with execution. Smiley
One the problems ADAB will solve it is the risk of the crypto Market and the low involvement of Billions of people due to the current cryptocurrency market. In addition the team is committed to execute the roadmap and the plan to ensure the success of the project
hesham51

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:15:15 PM

Best platform and High rating
Thanks for your comments, FICE creates a technological service that will provide the traders and investors with the optimal set of services besides the key functions of crypto-Exchange.
HAKHALI

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:36:07 PM

When we say that this platform will practice trade in accordance with the provisions of the Islamic Shariah, some people and non-Muslims should not be aware of this sentence because it does not mean any racist meaning. Rather, it wants to present a model that is believed by a large sector in this vast world of religions, cultures and social customs. The right to all is guaranteed by all religions, the United Nations and the free world. On the other hand, who wants to present a new model to the world in any field, must present it with utmost accuracy and confidence, reflecting a true image of this model so that it becomes acceptable and useful to the whole world, knowing that all divine religions Its purpose and Mind and human conscience always searches and accepts the nature and needs of people regardless of their source.
Ahmed Saeed Ali

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:52:36 PM

ADAB Solutions provide a great opportunity for those who aim to invest successfully in the projects regulated by sharia norms . With its solutions, investors will not hesitate to be engaged in this platform which guarentees the compliance with the Islamic principles. Thus, it is profoundly recommended by Islamic finsnce experts and advisors to participate in this project.
Adel jamal

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:10:54 PM

I think the investor will be from Muslim countries other countries ,because the Exchange  is contain all crypto except some of crypto that forbidden for Muslim
Adel jamal

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

How many ADAB token will be  released and sold ,and what they will used for?
Adel jamal

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

what will the token price and minimum amount be during the ICO stage?
hesham51

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:58:27 PM

When we say that this platform will practice trade in accordance with the provisions of the Islamic Shariah, some people and non-Muslims should not be aware of this sentence because it does not mean any racist meaning. Rather, it wants to present a model that is believed by a large sector in this vast world of religions, cultures and social customs. The right to all is guaranteed by all religions, the United Nations and the free world. On the other hand, who wants to present a new model to the world in any field, must present it with utmost accuracy and confidence, reflecting a true image of this model so that it becomes acceptable and useful to the whole world, knowing that all divine religions Its purpose and Mind and human conscience always searches and accepts the nature and needs of people regardless of their source.
There is no space for any discrimination here people should perceive Sharia norms business model  which is applicable regardless of religious or cultural background, People should see the opportunity of the ADAB Solutions platform in the crypto market
hesham51

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:11:50 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 05:26:14 PM by hesham51

what will the token price and minimum amount be during the ICO stage?
The token price is 0.1$ and the minimum amount of purchase is 1000 ADAB.
hesham51

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

How many ADAB token will be  released and sold ,and what they will used for?
Token emission limit: 480 000 000
Tokens to be sold: up to 345 000 000
ADAB tokens will be used to access the ADAB account, and it will be form of payment for all ADAB products and services.
hesham51

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:43:44 PM

I think the investor will be from Muslim countries other countries ,because the Exchange  is contain all crypto except some of crypto that forbidden for Muslim
We are aiming to have investors from all over the world, ADAB doesn't restrict anyone from participating or joining to ADAB platform.
hesham51

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

Integration of Islamic management model into business operations of ADAB Solutions

Read more ...

https://medium.com/@adabsolutions/integration-of-islamic-management-model-into-business-operations-of-adab-solutions-635c0ca0877c

Levontres

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:58:32 PM

ADOBE impresses me with its best security option in accordance with the highest security standards and the main software solutions, I like the uniqueness of the project!

HAKHALI

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:29:17 PM

There is no space for any discrimination here people should perceive Sharia norms business model  which is applicable regardless of religious or cultural background, People should see the opportunity of the ADAB Solutions platform in the crypto market
Yes, your words are true. I would just like to point out that it is in our interest as investors and enthusiasts of an emerging market like the cryptocurrencies market to expand and grow and attract as many people as possible from different parts of the globe and from different identities, cultures and ideologies. As a Muslim, I find it very difficult to persuade many people in the environment in which I live - a purely Islamic environment - about the importance, feasibility and future of this promising market and how I have the conviction that the market of cryptocurrencies is the future market. and the reason is that I collided with the convictions of their predisposition, which is not convinced of anything new except from a narrow perspective … so this is why I find myself following and excited about this project, which seems to at least attract the attention of the people in our Islamic and Arab countries and push them to deal with the world of Blockchain and digital technology more positively than before, This is in interest everyone as I think .
Gamals

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:29:36 PM

Hello

Where can I follow news and announcements of ADAB Solutions?

BitcoinTED
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:43:18 AM

Hello

Where can I follow news and announcements of ADAB Solutions?

Please, kindly join on the official telegram group of ADAB project on this link ( https://t.me/Adabsolutions )

ADAB Solutions
1 985 members
ADAB Solutions is developing the FICE - First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange , based on the norms of Shariah.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: