Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:15:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH: is destined to be $2500 by October to December 2018!  (Read 2758 times)
masterrex (OP)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:05:15 AM

"Ethereum is great and very Innovative altcoin in crypto-space today and i'm very positive about the $2500 mark value in the last quarter of 2018 and its almost 5 months left and counting so we better buy and HODL now like I do, Ethereum will dominate the growth in coinmarket capitalization second only to bitcoin.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shirin16

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

"Ethereum is great and very Innovative altcoin in crypto-space today and i'm very positive about the $2500 mark value in the last quarter of 2018 and its almost 5 months left and counting so we better buy and HODL now like I do, Ethereum will dominate the growth in coinmarket capitalization second only to bitcoin.
It is already widely proven, that ethereum is a good coin. especially at this time many who use smart contract services from ethereum. it can make the etherum even better!

FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:53:57 AM

If you are an active participant in cryptocurrency life, you should understand that Ethereum is a coin with huge prospects. I always believe in positive news, and also expect a huge jump in price by October 2018.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:57:02 AM

Ethereum is a very good coin, rated second to Bitcoin. This means that is has a great potential of rising to a high value. Imagine a coin that can go as high as $800, and it is now $480. This clearly indicates that it can really shoot up.

iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:57:48 AM

The growth projection for the large cap coins is 500%-700% by the year end.

Where BTC is expected to breach $35k price, ETH is likely to cross $2500. This growth projection is created due to many factors like last term growth data, institutional money entrance, increase of new investors near thanksgiving etc. Market is due for a bullish cycle and this long term bearish phase has built that inner momentum. If everything goes right without any major negative news, then ETH can successfully reach $2500 by year end.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:59:33 AM

Though Ethereum is good but $2500 at December 2018 is an impossible point. The highest peak of Ethereum is at range $1380 to $1400, now we see it's hard for ETH to reach this peak again. Until December 2018 i think that Ethereum is about ~$1500.
allgetshigh

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:02:29 AM

Completely agree with you Grin. in fact, without Ethereum the whole industry would have stood still for a long time. Ethereum gave a tremendous "impetus" to the whole cryptocurrency industry....
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:08:03 AM

Actually , this is a really big dream. I think , 2500 is not possible for in this year. I dont agree , cause of market prices and news. I hope eth can reach 2500$ but for me really unbelievable.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:01:28 AM

the only that a coin with no real usage like ethereum to go up nearly 500% in 5 months is to get pumped hard. this is easily possible in altcoins but the problem with coins like ethereum is that they got too big and being big means you can no longer pump them this big.

for example you can easily pump a small coin with $0.0001 up to 1000% in a very short time but you can never pump a coin that is already pumped and is big.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:07:55 AM

However, at present, the whole market is in a downward trend, and as the ICO market begins to cool down, the demand for ETH is gradually declining.
Therefore, I think the price of ETH is difficult to break the new height, and the current ETH has a throughput problem.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:41:28 AM

I would like to believe that this will happen. However, do not forget that the price of crypto currency is still dependent on the price of bitcoin, which dominates the market because of its very large capitalization. When bitcoin last year rose to $ 20,000, ethereum reached a price of $ 1,400. With this ratio, so that the ethereum had a cost of $ 2,500, bitcoin should rise to about $ 35,000. I   doubt that bitcoin will reach this value by the end of this year.
However, if the Plasma project is implemented in ethereum, which will provide this coin with scalability of hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, it is possible that after this ethereum it will be able to reach a price of $ 2500.
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:44:45 AM

2500 more than possible for ETH, this coin hasn't reached the limit for sure and its really undervalued now. I hope to see such prices and I believe its going to be amazing 2019 year for crypto
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:50:17 AM

I appreciate your opinion, buy because positive thoughts this does not make sense, stop doing something like this, cryptocurrency is volatile let alone here we will not know for sure how the value of cryptocurrency in the future, if you want to assume then use analysis and looking for information that might influence the demand market later. I've seen a lot of people do this, they think after buying and holding then the coins will go up, but the fact there is also a decrease and sometimes we forget this which resulted in loss of value and time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:51:21 AM

the etherium has already shown its worth at the end of 2017. Therefore, it is possible that after a certain stagnation, by the end of 2018 this coin will again grow in value. This is a popular and stable coin with large investments.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:53:25 AM

Who said this prediction?
I am angry anytime when I am reading news and I see prediction, prediciton, prediction... Oh my got, please stop with this!

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:53:34 AM

I will be happy if your prediction will come before the end of this year since the market are not yet recovering since the begginning of this year, before that happen it need to break its all time high most project are ethereum based so the possibility to hit that amount is high.
saelernet

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:21:07 AM

Ethereum is a coin with huge prospects. I will always believe in Ethereum and also expect prices to rise by the end of 2018.
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:38:50 AM

Although BTC is king, I agree ETH will not lose its second spot due to the mass adoption of smart contract. We should see more adoption in the coming years which is a good news for ETH.
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:46:48 AM

I think the value of Ethereum will definitely exceed $2,500, but one thing that is uncertain is whether it can be exceeded this year. I am looking forward to it. After all, its smart contract technology is a big trend in the future.
_w_b_t_

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:10:38 AM

The price is determined by how much people believe in currency. I believe that this growth will not happen. And if it is, then a short, strong back.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: