Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:29:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think there should be a Crypto Bank?  (Read 740 times)
poketis22

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:44:16 PM

Of course he should, and for a long time already are trying to create, but frankly any shit comes out, but maybe there will be a time when a really worthwhile crypto bank
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:53:27 PM

I think the idea of a crypto bank is good but it has to be better than the traditional banks. Cheaper banking fees, transparent in transactions and etc are some important features I would like to see.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:55:50 PM

No. Because what's the point of decentralization if we'll have a crypto bank. And crypto exchanges right now acts more likely a bank now.
popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:01:06 PM

What do you think about crypto bank which hold all the reserves and give insurance of your crypto assets?
A crypto bank would operate in a centralized way which I don't think that is good for the crypto world. Point is, most of the cryptocurrency prefer to be decentralized.
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:08:12 PM

hello I think that crypto bank is not a bad idea but who will trust him and who will want to give his crypto currency to him.
I think that the bank should belong to Ilon Mask so that investors begin to trust the crypto bank.
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:13:07 PM

A bank is a centralized system. Crypto currency is a decentralized and independent system. I really do not know how it can be combined, but one thing I know for sure. The banking system hinders the development of the crypto currency. These two concepts can not be related.
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:19:52 PM

the crypto bank is the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies the next phase of cryptocurrencies we will see cryptocurrencies enabled banks
Kallisteiros
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:24:53 PM

I think the idea of a crypto bank is good but it has to be better than the traditional banks. Cheaper banking fees, transparent in transactions and etc are some important features I would like to see.
In cryptocurrency world, you are the bank. You can do the same things a bank would do for you, and do it better, 24/7 vs. only on banking days from 3pm to 5pm, within 10 minutes of a block confirmation vs. 5 working days, to towns and villages where there are no banks, without long queues, without atrocious fees for international payments, without censorship. You don't need the middleman, you are the bank.
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:28:16 PM

What do you think about crypto bank which hold all the reserves and give insurance of your crypto assets?

We have many centralized and decentralized exchanges, that's enough. Ripple seems to be in the process of implementing this idea. I'm still expecting good news from them.
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:38:21 PM

World Bit Bank The world’s first legal cryptocurrency bank https://wbb.io/.  I really like their idea. Let's see when and how they implement it.
After all, there must be a connection between decentralized crypto-currencies and a centralized financial system.
Hendramuliadi

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:55:58 PM

yes, this concept of the future, if there is a Crypto bank that offers insurance for ownership of crypto assets, I think if the concept is good then we deserve to follow it.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:59:47 PM

When the time wallets are introduced that time itself you should confirm your fund is really safe and it is the crypto bank. Actually we do not need to have the third party to make the transaction. Please do not go with the project with handling the payment as a intermediator.
If you show belief to one wallet provider also it may finally lead to scam or looting your fund by the site owner itself mate. I do not think the other people to take over the other wallet suddendly when the value down. So it should be stable no need to go with any crypto integration.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:03:13 PM

Exchange sites are already working as like a crypto bank. You're trusting these exchange sites and people's doing a lot of trades on these sites. if you want to keep your money on exchange site wallets, you can. The sites I mentioned already have the same service. In brief, there is no need to be a crypto bank as you suggest.

R.R.L.
CryptYeah

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:04:54 PM

In fact, this contradicts the very concept of the crypto currency, because the blockade is, first of all, decentralization. Therefore it seems to me illogical to attempt to create a bank in such a system)  Roll Eyes
Saldung

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:06:22 PM

I disagree with the idea because of the nature of banking that always complicates its customers and also robs its customers
I think let crypto run freely
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:55:35 PM

I dont think that many people will agree to crypto bank, there is a hardware wallet that I prefer to use than putting it on crypto bank. I feel safe with that.
Starhead

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:01:45 PM

I dont think that many people will agree to crypto bank, there is a hardware wallet that I prefer to use than putting it on crypto bank. I feel safe with that.

A beauty would be trading directly from the hardware wallet due to a dex run entirey on masternodes. Stakenet is developing this. Maybe this is that kind of "bank" we need. I dont like all these erc20 tokens which claim to be a crypto bank... they are just centralized companys abusing a decentralized infrastruktur for their utility/ security token Cheesy.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:13:32 PM

I do not think we need that, because it is tending towards centralization. Cryptocurrency is about decentralization and anonymity. By the time crypto bank comes into place, i think anonymity will be removed. We are already in control of our own bank as individuals and as a crypto enthusiast, you are in control of your bank.
romanjose1402

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:20:35 PM

I see news everyday of projects like that coming out on the spotlight in a near future, I think it could be a good idea, but their creation would mean that the whole cryptocurrencies could get into hands that control them and I think that it misses the whole point of the cryptocurrencies.
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:25:10 PM

I say let the free market decide.  I for one would not let my assets in some "crypto bank".  It would be a hackers dream to hack that and grab all the digital assets.  I think we are far safer keeping the assets decentralized and spread all over the place in small amounts while being informed of the security situations we need to be aware of. 

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: