Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think there should be a Crypto Bank?  (Read 740 times)
Godparticles

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:59:52 PM

I think the entire cryptocurrency market should have a complete regulatory body that can filter or completely eliminate illegal programs and fraud in the market. Because there are many illegal elements in the industry that use this industry to launder money or other improper uses.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

I do not think a bank is what we need because essentially this will empower those guys running the banks which we do not want, we do not want monopoly but what we need are better transaction rates and larger acceptance of crypto in the world.
shekinahmarie13

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:13:22 PM

Yes because Crypto Bank will secure us and free from the worry of hackers.
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:18:27 PM

I do not think that there is any need for a crypto bank, the exchanges and wallets are already serving the purpose of a storage house for our cryptos, so no need for the crypto banks. Rather, what we need is a regulatory body to control these cryptos, especially the invention of a new Ico, and its acceptance into the market.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:33:58 AM

What do you think about crypto bank which hold all the reserves and give insurance of your crypto assets?

Ordinary banks can not guarantee the safety of your money and in my view point it is even more difficult to protect the currency. I think banks do not need crypto currency.
palweduk

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

A bank is a brought together framework. Digital money is a decentralized and free framework. I truly don't know how it can be joined, however one thing I know without a doubt. The keeping money framework prevents the advancement of the digital money. These two ideas can not be connected.
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:30:39 PM

What do you think about crypto bank which hold all the reserves and give insurance of your crypto assets?

Isn't this against the whole idea of crypto?

The only reason why anyone would give insurance is if they held your private keys...which is not a good idea!

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
yayoyo

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:37:43 PM

In fact, I don't particularly understand what an encrypted bank looks like. I think the reason I like Bitcoin is that I don't need a bank. I am responsible for my property. I will not choose to deposit my own cryptocurrency into the so-called "bank".
hamza987 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:43:34 AM

I think it can be a good idea if these type of projects come with proper security and long term plan and yeah hacker can hack anything but if they have a big amount of assets it can easily be miniized through rolling of crypto.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:46:24 AM

What for? Why is it needed? The bank is the remnants of our old financial system, no matter how much we want, people will still try to shove this terrible tool into our systems, but that will not work, because we have smart contracts, why do we need a bank?
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:47:25 AM

Well i do not like to have a banking for cryptocurrency because it will just add up the transaction cost per crypto that you will going to store besides it is still the same storing that require digital wallet and as we heard news that even good exchanges could be hi jack how much more those banking system that their employee could betray the bank and will have the probability that employee will going to betray and will do an inside job of hi jacking crypto.
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:48:34 AM

Yes, there's actually a crypto banks that is now on going process. I believe we need a crypto bank that will allow us to make some loan and deposit to protect our crypto assets as banks will not be destroyed it will only upgrade in a crypto banking systems.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:17:53 AM

I think this is not a good idea of having crypto bank which holds all the reserve and give insurance of our crypto assets. It is not safe if that the will be implemented because there will be a chance that scammers can easily scam our coins making fake crypto banks just like fake bounty campaigns. The technology today have a better ways by decentralized platforms not centralized.
udocoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:31:26 PM

With the existence of this crypto bank is good because it can store the assets of crypto well and in time we need we can exchange, but for security can not be guaranteed, many hackers are eyeing. But quite profitable.
I'm in absolute agreement portfolio security is a big issue
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:13:52 PM

Is true we need a crypto bank that will allow us to make some loan and deposit to protect our crypto asset
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:18:15 PM

I don't know because cryptocurrency is a story about decentralization, but with banks you must trust your data and money to third parties.
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:46:09 AM

Yes, but not in the usual sense. Because modern banks are centralized, which is contrary to the principles of blockchain
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:10:39 PM

I think that there should be one. That way they can help a lot of people hold their coins without them having to worry about losing passwords, emails or private keys. No matter what happens there will always be the need for banks because there are always people who do not do well in holding their own money by themselves. So someone should get on that.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

CryptoBank is necessary for every person, so that it is possible to easily and instantly transfer different crypto currency between different exchanges or purses, and also transfer it to other users or cash it with a plastic card at any ATM. And use it for calculations in any store. And that all crypto money is insured. These are the dreams.
Asukilp

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:06:01 AM

I say let the free market choose. I without a doubt would not give my advantages access some "crypto bank". It would be a programmers dream to hack that and get all the computerized resources. I think we are far more secure keeping the advantages decentralized and spread everywhere in little sums while being educated of the security circumstances we should know about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: