Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:52:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think there should be a Crypto Bank?  (Read 740 times)
VeteranH

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:14:27 AM

I think that would be centralization which is just the opposite of what cryptocurrencies are all about, I would like though the governments to have more awareness of situations that would require justice in terms of cryptocurrency trading.
Ajaaraan

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:35:18 AM

I think nope, because Cryptocurrency is a story about decentralization a bank is a brought together framework. Digital money is a decentralized and free framework. I truly don't know how it can be joined, however one thing I know without a doubt. The keeping money framework prevents the advancement of the digital money. These two ideas can not be connected. How about you?
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:50:22 AM

I think so, it should be there a Crypto Bank. We know that digital money or crypto currency is a decentralized and free framework, but it will probably be more secure for the users saving their coins or money. However, some says that It just will limit the crypto currency. Let's we see what will happen in the future and most of users may probably don't know about it exactly. Everyone is free here to say his or her ideas.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:52:38 AM

crypto =/= bank taht what i think crypto are here to help us from evil banks and banks ruins eveything they get involved in (wont be profitable )

Free palestine
benpoliang2m

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:53:28 AM

I think this is a development trend. It is very necessary. At the same time, it needs technical innovation to better protect our assets from hackers and ensure the safety of our assets. The traditional banks are expensive and arrogant. Creating an encrypted bank is both profitable and easy for us to live in.
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:02:31 AM

What do you think about crypto bank which hold all the reserves and give insurance of your crypto assets?
First and foremost, i don't think cryptos should be described as assets. They are digital currencies which is meant to be an alternative mode for payment of goods and services. With regards to whether there should be a crypto bank, if only this crypto banks will operate under a decentralized ecosystem, having a crypto bank will not be a bad idea.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:06:21 AM

If ever a cryptocurrency bank is going to be made then we are back to square one. Cryptocurrency biggest asset and main selling point is being decentralized. That's what we find cryptocurrency appealing, now if cryptocurrency bank is going to be made then what was the purpose of cryptocurrency being decentralized in the first place.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:14:04 AM

No i'm not totally agree that there were be a crypto bank because it was not a gurantee the security of your assets when you put into crypto bank there are many hackers are planning to stole all crypto assets in the bank it is better in our own wallet.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:26:06 AM

What do you think about crypto bank which hold all the reserves and give insurance of your crypto assets?

Nope i don't think it is good since we will deviate the online system technology. It is better this way since online can eliminate corruption and big taxes.
Namara

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:58:59 AM

Really, I don't think it is good idea for cryptocurrency. Because someone must control this bank.  the prophet you can get from these deposits are very small because you need to pay some commissions.   
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:47:45 PM

I think that there should be one but before there should be a crypto bank they should make sure that whatever system that they are going to be running it on should be pretty much unhackable as being hacked is one of the major concerns of investing in cryptos. So if people are going to trust a crypto bank to put their money in it then they have to be sure that they can keep the money safe.
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:20:23 PM

I don't think we need a Crypto Bank. Cryptocurrency is safe enough for us to keep it by ourself so no one can touch to our money if we don't lose the wallet. If well put it to the bank, the bank will become a good target to be attacked by hackers and our money can be lost easier.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 05:30:05 PM

There had been several attempt to create a cryptobank in fact there is a project right now that is named Cryptobank which is also doing an ICO. A bitcointalk forum staff had even announced it here in the forum the platform seem to create digital currencies like GBP, EUR and USD. This is it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4139104.0

Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:34:28 PM

That's debatable. After all, the cryptocurrency was invented so that ordinary people could be independent of banks, taxes and all this. And the crypto Bank will put forward the same conditions as the state Bank. thus, gradually turning the cryptocurrency into a regular salary with taxes, interest and loans
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

I think that the bank is necessary, but I'm not sure that at this moment with such a specific market, you can expect a confident growth. Rather, it is a project with a riddle to the future. I expect growth by the end of next year.
usantosdavis425

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:22:11 AM

this has happened. Currently coinbase floor has developed and system as an electronic money bank. In the near future electronic money will be widely traded
jimely0907

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:42:19 AM

Cryptocurrencies are the disrupters that threaten the use case of banks. We have already see this in countries with challenging economies, where banks can steal your money, or economic mismanagement can devalue it before you have the chance to spend it.
Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:44:10 AM

There should be a bank for cryptocurrency because that would be the center for every transaction as well as controlling some large transactions involving the cryptocurrency market.
Newsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:03:49 AM

I don't think it's necessary, because we can master our own property. We just need to put the cryptocurrency in our wallet and then refrigerate the private key. Then no one can steal our cryptocurrency. I believe this is the safest.
uppon

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:22:03 AM

It seems to me that there is no need to create an encrypted bank. Bitcoin technology is a database that creates a distributed ledger. Each of us can manage our own funds, which I don't think is necessary.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: