Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IMAGECOIN ORDINALS IMAGES, FILES, MESSAGES IN BLOCKCHAIN[IMG]  (Read 30447 times)
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:22:34 PM

When will circulating supply be shown on coinmarketcap?
Most likely this will happen in the near future, as far as I understand now Coinmarketcap collects information on this subject.
I think this is other reason. It is likely that the volume of trades does not have a minimum size for placing this information on the site.

There are some update processes that have not yet materialized. The coin was recently launched and later everything will be in order, don't worry.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mateo Jr

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:20:09 PM

Most likely this will happen in the near future, as far as I understand now Coinmarketcap collects information on this subject.
I think this is other reason. It is likely that the volume of trades does not have a minimum size for placing this information on the site.

There are some update processes that have not yet materialized. The coin was recently launched and later everything will be in order, don't worry.  Wink
Can I ask you a personal question?
Eddyc

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:10:29 PM

Can I ask you a personal question?

Yes you can.
Eddyc

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:15:54 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 11:00:22 PM by Eddyc

Greetings to all,

Changing the theme a bit, if you are Brazilian, Portuguese or sympathetic to the Portuguese language, just below is the link of the announcement in the local section Brazil, in this announcement we can discuss the advancement and development of the Imagecoin Brazil community.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5168955.msg51953015#msg51953015

Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:52:02 PM

How did you manage to add your token to the CMC?

IMG is not token, I believe of the simplest method by contacting the coinmarketcap team...

Smiley

All the crypto nubcakes think EVERY coin is a token  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Grin
Do you all call nubcakes?
Explain to me then what the radical difference is.
The difference is in fact, you can find information about this on the Internet.
Not to be confused, these are different concepts, and you should know this.

Darkshine, dw about the nubcake as if they ACTUALLY checked back acouple pages they could read what i wrote explaining the difference in TOKENS ( fake crypto ) to minable crypto ( real crypto ) but like most nubcakes to crypto there to lazy to do alil work and just qq like Oprah does lol..

Da Ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Sorry, maybe I'm not so experienced and trained in the field of cryptocurrency, but I do not understand why you react so sharply to questions and messages. These are normal questions and not all people are as experienced as you are.
camerali

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:34:44 PM

Greetings to all,

Changing the theme a bit, if you are Brazilian, Portuguese or sympathetic to the Portuguese language, just below is the link of the announcement in the local section Brazil, in this announcement we can discuss the advancement and development of the Imagecoin Brazil community.
[/b]

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5168955.msg51953015#msg51953015

Do you plan to create threads in other languages? I think I could help you with that.
Drugs?

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 06:32:53 PM

How long is the collection of this information?
Information is collected daily, and this information is updated every hour. I do not think that this is the main reason why circulation is not indicated on the site.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:53:18 AM

This lack of information causes large fluctuations in prices. There are at least 5M in Masternodes. Is this information true?
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:03:05 AM

IMG is not token, I believe of the simplest method by contacting the coinmarketcap team...

Smiley

All the crypto nubcakes think EVERY coin is a token  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Grin

Darkshine, dw about the nubcake as if they ACTUALLY checked back acouple pages they could read what i wrote explaining the difference in TOKENS ( fake crypto ) to minable crypto ( real crypto ) but like most nubcakes to crypto there to lazy to do alil work and just qq like Oprah does lol..

Da Ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Sorry, maybe I'm not so experienced and trained in the field of cryptocurrency, but I do not understand why you react so sharply to questions and messages. These are normal questions and not all people are as experienced as you are.

Well when ive already convered the topic/s in a real nice way 2-3 times and u still cant read but can still QQ, i dont beat around the bush no more....
Some people/nubcakes dont learn threw softy softy they learn threw tough love....which clearly ur one of em.

Ur wasting my time and u expect me to be nice nice when ive already explained the topic 2-3 times on this Op alone.

i 1st answer in nice pro crypto way, then i do again and then i just meh and blah ya.

Ps are u paying me to teach u crypto & am i holding your hand??!?!  Huh Huh
 Nope ur getting for free so sit back listen and learn...and less nubcake qqin plz.  Kiss

Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:24:07 PM

Smiley

Da Ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Well when ive already convered the topic/s in a real nice way 2-3 times and u still cant read but can still QQ, i dont beat around the bush no more....
Some people/nubcakes dont learn threw softy softy they learn threw tough love....which clearly ur one of em.

Ur wasting my time and u expect me to be nice nice when ive already explained the topic 2-3 times on this Op alone.

i 1st answer in nice pro crypto way, then i do again and then i just meh and blah ya.

Ps are u paying me to teach u crypto & am i holding your hand??!?!  Huh Huh
 Nope ur getting for free so sit back listen and learn...and less nubcake qqin plz.  Kiss

People are not accustomed to hearing the truth in the face, they love to engage all and wait for indulgences and expect that everyone will love them. Roll Eyes
camerali

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:00:18 PM

Hi, do you have an office where anyone can come? Are you open to your investors?
darkshine

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:09:27 AM

Hi, where can I chat with the management team? I have a few ideas and questions about listing at Coinmarketcap.
WerSalit

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:06:43 AM

Hi, where can I chat with the management team? I have a few ideas and questions about listing at Coinmarketcap.
Absolutely all topics are discussed in the discord channel, including there are also developers, so you can turn to it.
Rona7do

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:24:35 AM

Absolutely all topics are discussed in the discord channel, including there are also developers, so you can turn to it.
Hello can you give a link to the discord chanel? There are free registration?
Eddyc

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:42:44 AM

Hello can you give a link to the discord chanel? There are free registration?

Hi, follow below the discord link...  Smiley

https://discord.gg/K7sTszc

Tomohisa

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:02:05 PM

Hi, do you have an office where anyone can come? Are you open to your investors?
I think that only large projects that have long been on the market and have gained some success, only they know how to do such activities.
Right, ImageCoin is a small team. I don't think they have an office yet. Even if they have, I rather have an event meet-up than going to tour their office.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:12:19 PM

I think that only large projects that have long been on the market and have gained some success, only they know how to do such activities.
Right, ImageCoin is a small team. I don't think they have an office yet. Even if they have, I rather have an event meet-up than going to tour their office.
Organizing a meet-up is a very time-consuming process that is also costly.
I think in the future the team will organize something similar, but not now.
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:31:17 PM

Absolutely right. Also such events need to be announced in advance, so that people from other countries and cities could come to this event.
Oprah

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:34:55 PM

Absolutely right. Also such events need to be announced in advance, so that people from other countries and cities could come to this event.
Do you think that people will be going to other county for meet?
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:26:07 PM

Do you think that people will be going to other county for meet?
I don't think that's possible
unless they want to work together and invest large enough capital and they have to meet to plan it

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: