Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your investment strategy?  (Read 5594 times)
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:31:12 PM

My strategy is very simple. Invested the money and the rest of the time doing bounty. earn coins.

Redredred

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:33:16 PM

I choose to diversify my investments. First I invested in major cryptos in terms of popularity and market value like Bitcoin. Litecoin and Ethereum. Then I studied some other Altcoins like those undervalued, and buy few with regards from bounty programs. So far it has it has proven to be so bad even though the market is falling.
catherinaos

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:20:17 AM

My investment strategy is buy low sell high. If the price decrease in a lower price then i hold it tight and sell when market recover and price is high.
kenzruiz

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:57:21 AM

On Contray, Current market situation is a good entry point for the new comers. It is also a good opportunity to average out your loss if you purchased bitcoin at $18K USD or above.
I think we should go long term and real price movement might happen around 2020.
In terms of investment you should think first,before you decide in investment you should have guts to keep track in terms of online investment you should knownthe latest update and also focus on your goals.
Giardina

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:08:31 AM

It is hardly possible to add something new, everything is standard.We follow the growth and fall,invest at a minimum,sell when we see a profit.Now is not the best time to trade,so you need to be especially careful.Many say that while it is necessary to wait.

nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:43:49 AM

I have never invested but for me to invest it is necessary to see the market price of the first bitcoin if all that we have bought by telitin has fallen and it is now very good to buy eth1 at a low price.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:11:06 AM

The best investment strategy is to buy when it's cheap and then sell at an expensive price, this is what we have to do so that we can get big profits, I'm always confident and optimistic that bitcoin investment is the right choice.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:16:45 AM

My investment strategy is that I will take short-term farming and more I will invest in more bitcoin when the price of the current bitcoin can make me more lucrative so I can buy it.
Christopher_Hayes

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:20:29 AM

your investment strategy should be inline with your financial goal, if you want to make quick cash then you need to closely watch the market and then sell as soon as you make a profit, on the other hand, if you want to build wealth and make maximum profit then you need to be more patient and let your investment age over many years so that you get much more then you bargained for. you should be careful not to listen to all the different type of information out there, but just stick to your plan.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:43:35 AM

If I tend to use investment in the long run when the market situation is still alarming because when I insist on continuing to make daily investments the possibility of dealing with losses is very difficult and I become afraid when investing in the future.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

PRIMEBOSS

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

I think now to wait for a month and then i will invest my capital in bitcoin and altcoin because now i have not enough funds for the investment so i made a mind set and i will hold for long term.
Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:17:24 AM

My strategy is quite simple, that is buy when price is low and sell when the price is high, and it's quite effective to give me a profit. But a couple day ago I made a mistake, I think the price is already low enough so I bought the ETH, but now the price of even more low, so my choice just hold untill the prices back to normal.
AliceRogerBil

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:22:56 AM

Funds and decisions are delayed:

For example, there are many strategies that hedge funds use to avoid risk. It is important that they make a decision on the percentage of the total value of an investment contract. A fund may commit $ 1 million to a startup company but is only willing to risk 25% of its investment. In this case, they negotiated with the startup conditions to recover $ 750,000 from a $ 1 million pledge if the deal was withdrawn. This means that they will only risk losing $ 250,000. Either way, the fund can then sell the tokens they have bought at any time if things go down in the wrong direction.

Although this approach is often reserved for investment funds, individual investors may find it interesting that funds can quickly become one of the best investment options. Today, more and more funds are working with a large group of individual investors to provide opportunities to avoid risks.

Therefore, when considering investment funds, it is important to pay attention to the ongoing transactions between the fund and the startup. The general rule is that hedge funds receive a smaller discount than the funds they are investing without risking.

Deposit:

Decisions delayed with margin. Regardless of how an investor deals with a startup - through direct investment, direct tokens purchase or through a fund - startup should provide the option to prevent risk by using these services...

Furthermore, trust services must be available in both the ICO and after this process. In the first case, they minimize the risk of investment property. Investors are protected if the ICO does not collect enough money, startup groups face disputes, a strong competitor appears on the market, or the regulations change. At this point, the startup does not hold the money of investors so there will be no risk.

At the end of the ICO, startup companies may also use progressive margin releases as needed to continue working - as long as the project meets certain objectives. If the startup companies operate under this agreement, then the token holders will be protected.

More and more embedded platforms feature this feature in the ICO process to allow for mass fundraising for interesting projects. They combine delayed decisions with margin services to keep investors at minimum risk. The logic behind it is that whenever a project passes a certain step in the route, the merits are recorded on the blockchain and the platform automatically informs the depositor of the money saving for the next stage. There are plenty of cases for applying this innovative mechanism, from real estate projects to movies, music, and books.

These are all important strategies to keep in mind and each strategy can be applied to different situations. A final but important principle is that all stakeholders should closely monitor and share their interest in the success of a particular project. It is essential to secure benefits for the fund and individual investors.
masterflexy01

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:38:34 AM

the best possible way is to invest and don't put too much mind. earn other coins. it would then later yield. once markets is reading red its best to buy and hold on then sell when its better
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:51:04 AM

My investment strategy is not steady and it changeable with markets expected trends for now :
i sold 90 % of my altcoin freeze at USD .
I sold 80 % of my bitcoin freeze at USD .
Also with current plans must follow market trends everyday to enter again if green candle appears

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Natalie656Rogers

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

Each person has his own strategy, with me waiting for the decisive moment to start his investment. I also need stable psychology and large capital. I think if you have a small amount of money then you should not invest or just invest in entertainment.
anonymous2020

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

My strategy is buying coins in the low price and sale if it's value goes up I suggest also that you must gather information about the value of all coins you have by joining in all campaign so that you may have the information if coins is on its higher value or its lower value think of all  strategy you can get to have a good profit in the future.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

The strategy that they need to do is that wait for the right time. You need to wait to the price of it rise so that they can sell and wait to the price of it drops and buy as many as they can.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

I always keep half of my investment in bitcoin, I think that in the next wave bitcoin can reach 60,000 dollars! The rest of the money I keep in 30 different crypto coins!
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:51:19 PM

To me, the smart choice in this moment is to seize the opportunity. When Bitcoin prices are falling to the threshold, it is the best time to invest. Not just for Bitcoin but for other Altcoin too: ETH, RXP ... Prices of these currencies will grow after a long period of crisis due to the fever of the political market in the last time between America and China. Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: