Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:50:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung start to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries  (Read 953 times)
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:31:12 PM

If this is true, it for sure will go mainstream and I believe so many other companies will follow  Samsung` s strategy which will make the demand for btc more and have a positive effect on its price. 
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:38:18 PM

Higher percentage of people use crypto in less developed countries than in giants like America and the EU. I see their logic in deploying there first.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:45:49 PM

If this is true, it for sure will go mainstream and I believe so many other companies will follow  Samsung` s strategy which will make the demand for btc more and have a positive effect on its price. 
Yes, this will have a very positive effect, both the development of bitcoin prices and the progress of similar industries. Hopefully, more positive news, so that public trust towards cryptocurrency is getting bigger.

btj (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:53:22 PM

Hi,

From your message it lookslike that you have problem in the way I am posting my messages !

I have a problem with clickbait topics that you make just for attention and merit....

Even with the included sources, I can see you posting spam posts like this !

You have provided nothing...
Two so-called bitcoin newspapers and a blog...
A source is this:
https://news.samsung.com/us/category/press-resources/news-releases/

For tomorrow, I would like to see Bitcoin growing more and coming with a big and good news again and again !

Bitcoin will not grow with clickbait topics

CoPay made cooperation with Samsung in order to allow him accept BITCOIN and other cryptocurrencies on official Samsung Stores.

Show me proof of those statements from Samsung...
And Copay is not a HIM.

Last thing: no one pushes you to comment or read the news I share! you can go your way or close your eyes when you see my posts, since they do not please you.

Nobody pushes you to read my comments...
But I will push the report button for this kind of threads from now on

You got official blog link of the society that made a cooperation with Samsung ! to give him autorization to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries official Samsung stores !

Do you think an official Samsung store will accept Bitcoin without autorization from the main house ?

Here is another source:
https://news.bitcoin.com/samsung-stores-in-the-baltic-states-now-accept-cryptocurrencies/

You can make some searches on google you will find many of trusted news website sharing this infos !

If you want official statement make your own searches and contact CopPay or Samsung for that, or even news websites that published this informations ! I am sharing a news only ! You got it ?

I am getting no merit for sharing this and winning nothing, on sharing news ... it's your view only and your intentions only ... it's not on BITCOIN DISCUSSION someone will look for merit ... so please ...

Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:54:59 PM

We are getting great news on Bitcoin and this is great for the future of this exciting innovation. These are evident that there are greater days for crypto and we all have to believe in it.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:59:34 PM

Yes, this will have a very positive effect, both the development of bitcoin prices and the progress of similar industries. Hopefully, more positive news, so that public trust towards cryptocurrency is getting bigger.
Well, It is one of the great strategies of Samsung to make their products and record to keep in number 1 to market. It will also an another investment for them because their company will also can hold a lot of bitcoin and if the price is increasing time by time,Samsung company will get richer than before. It will also helps the bitcoin to make higher in demands because with Bitcoin payment, Buyers and customers can shop online without going to the stores to buy gadgets and it is a great thing for us.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:03:03 PM

This is great news. Samsung is a very big industry in the production of technological devices and with this bold step that they have taken by accepting cryptocurrencies, i am sure it will motivate other companies like Philips to also accept bitcoin as a mode of payment. I am sure in the next couple of yearsmore platforms will agree to accept bitcoin as a mode of payment.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
FO4R

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:04:15 PM

innovations are taking part of the history.Samsung is starting accepting bitcoin as payments is one of great ideas made.A very convienient way to purchase their products within 3 different countries.I think these 3 countries refers to the United States,Europe and in Asia.Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is one of the innovative solutions that taking part of the history today.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:04:19 PM

The price of the pump and this is one reason why this happen. Samsung is one of the biggest partner of the bitcoin this is good news because the power of samsung can pump bitcoin because samsung advertise bitcoin to use it and to invest it.
sushimittee

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:09:52 PM

samsung accepting bitcoin is an okay news and not great.. but definitely a good start

The news will be great when people start buying samagung products using bitcoin in future : )
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

When I saw this news on my notification, I was confused to believe is this true or not. After I realize this news is officially announced by the Samsung then I was very happy. My friends were depressed about the crypto red market, I gave this news to them and then they got a hope again to see a good thing in the crypto. No doubt, Samsung is a world leading company, If they accept cryptocurrency payment then I am pretty sure much good company will add crypto in their platform too. It is just the beginning.  Cool

verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:00:19 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 11:11:59 PM by verita1

This news has been long. you may just find out now. even samsung has taken part in investing an ICO one of crypto currency. namely Unibright (UBT)
even join other large companies as shown in the attachment I attached below

Any source about this or link of ico in question please ?
Hi, I'm also interested in knowing more about Unibright, it's a shame not to know about it before and not having participated in the bounty campaign because this type of project I like to follow.
Unibright is a project created by a team of developers with solid experience in business integration due to the augue of blockchain technology, the team has created a framework that integrates blockchain technology to business that already exists. Among its partners is Samsung and other well-known brands.

Bounty campaign started on 02/21/2018 Here is the link in bitcointalk

Crowdsale over May 6
Raised: 18378 ETH and 85 BTC
Initial price $ 0.14 = 1 UBT token
Total Supply 150 000 000 UBT
UBT token in Coinmarket at today's price ranges in $ 0.033591 USD (0.96%)
UBT token in Etherscan - Token Exchange
For more information on the website Unibright
Telegram

An important update by Stefan Schmidt - CTO unibright.io today 22/07/2018 in relation to the exchange Unibright has planned the following:
  • Initial investors will provide their tokens to the pilot projects.

• Unibright wants compatible exchange with the whole world so that their clients obtain UBT it is not important that they are in the TOP 10 only that these platforms fully comply with a good job from the legal and regulatory point of view.

• Of course, Unibright also wants their token is in the list of the big exchanges that offers FIAT and CRYPTO totally legal and compatible.

Maybe, this is the reason why the project has not achieved the expected momentum for now. A big exchange that meets legal and regulatory requirements will allow large corporations to enter into an exchange!

huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:21:10 PM

I'm really loving and enjoying this. online companies have started using cryptos as well, malls are accepting crypto payments and people are using cryptos to make a variety of payment. This is indeed some good news for everyone.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Onecrypto18

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:31:13 PM

This kind of news is what Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies need very often. I believe starting with 3 countries is a test to see how the system actually works. I am sure if it works for Samsung in those 3 countries, they will implement it in other countries of their operation.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:58:06 PM

This is really fantastic...I hope that this action will be extended in different parts of the world not just for facilitate the buying of samsund product but also this is a good thing for bitcoin and strong steep to be more abd more popular

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:21:31 AM

This is really fantastic...I hope that this action will be extended in different parts of the world not just for facilitate the buying of samsund product but also this is a good thing for bitcoin and strong steep to be more abd more popular

Everyone expects the same to make Bitcoin better known and has other benefits that can be used by others.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:35:28 AM

Unibright is a project created by a team of developers with solid experience in business integration due to blockchain technology, the team has created a framework that integrates blockchain technology into existing businesses. Among its partners is Samsung and other famous brands.
mastery.jimmy

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:01:59 AM

Is it true ? If it is true, that's must be the best news for today. thank you for your sharing
uramadahan

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:41:19 AM

I did not surprise actually. It's what it should be already...
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:52:57 AM

Samsung is reportedly accepting cryptocurrency payments in several Baltic States using Copay.

The Lithuania-based company made the announcement today. Customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.

The full list of countries from here:
https://coppay.io/merchants_map

Article:
https://medium.com/@CopPay/samsung-stores-accept-cryptocurrencies-via-coppay-56f318364fe2
https://unhashed.com/cryptocurrency-news/samsung-cryptocurrency-payment-methods-three-countries/
https://coinjournal.net/samsung-accepts-crypto-payments-in-three-baltic-states/
https://news.bitcoin.com/samsung-stores-in-the-baltic-states-now-accept-cryptocurrencies/
https://smartereum.com/25408/cryptocurrency-payment-samsung-stores-in-baltic-states-now-accept-payment-in-cryptocurrencies-samsung-blockchain-news-today/

Thanks for the information. Good to hear that a big company like Samsung is accepting cryptocurrency even though only in Baltic states. I'm not surprised if it's Estonia as this country is crypto-friendly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: