Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:32:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung start to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries  (Read 953 times)
dohh

Activity: 332
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:07:45 AM

This kind of news is what Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies need very often. I believe starting with 3 countries is a test to see how the system actually works. I am sure if it works for Samsung in those 3 countries, they will implement it in other countries of their operation.

Except this is a fake news. Im from Baltic states, You go to Samsung store with Your coin and You will be laughed out loud at.
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:54:11 AM

The good news is that Samsung has been positive about cryptocurrencies for a long time and are trying to introduce blockchain into their structure. After them, other companies can follow their example.
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:06:33 AM

A distributor accept paying with bitcoin for Samsung products not Samsung itself (in only four cities by the way). Am I wrong? We all wait for good news but news (!) like this one cannot be took serious. Bitcoin won't rise with these garbage news. it will risewith bigger announcement from Samsung or Apple CEO's mouth in person. But not now. We still need time for this.
sitnibtc

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:21:17 AM

Samsung just takes the lead to adopt bitcoin among the techgiants of the world. i think this forces others companies to do the same
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:32:27 AM

It is a nice thing to do as they have to test it first in some place before deciding to accept crypto as the usual payment method. If the implementation in that countries is successful then they can start planning to do that worldwide with the exception of countries where bitcoin is banned as payment option.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ansdb

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:55:14 AM

this really sounds interesting many people in the world can pay with cryptocurrencies it's very helpful and good news for crypto market  Grin
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

Thanks for sharing interesting information, i haven't known about this) Sounds great! I think that it is a good sign that btc is accepted more and more becoming more widespread and showing its potential

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

It is a nice thing to do as they have to test it first in some place before deciding to accept crypto as the usual payment method. If the implementation in that countries is successful then they can start planning to do that worldwide with the exception of countries where bitcoin is banned as payment option.
Samsung is have lucid decision when making purchases with Bitcoin. This thing that Samsung seems to be very confident in the benefits that digital currency is accept can bring in the future.
markiplier.jack

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:52:31 PM

Wow. this is great news for crypto sphere. Samsung has already developed many products using the blockchain tech. Also, I'm sure they will soon integrate payment using cryptos in their Samsung Pay service soon.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:30:40 PM

The bitcoin acceptance is beginning to spread into big tech companies and fortune 500 groups. This is  much welcome  development and those who begin so would certainly have a head start when the gains and profits begin to pour in. At the moment the bitcoin, we hope, will continue to rally in price to enable other big companies give it a serious rethink and consideration. this is a plus for all sides.

buwad suka sili

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:44:26 PM

Samsung is reportedly accepting cryptocurrency payments in several Baltic States using Copay.

The Lithuania-based company made the announcement today. Customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.

The full list of countries from here:
https://coppay.io/merchants_map

Article:
https://medium.com/@CopPay/samsung-stores-accept-cryptocurrencies-via-coppay-56f318364fe2
https://unhashed.com/cryptocurrency-news/samsung-cryptocurrency-payment-methods-three-countries/
https://coinjournal.net/samsung-accepts-crypto-payments-in-three-baltic-states/
https://news.bitcoin.com/samsung-stores-in-the-baltic-states-now-accept-cryptocurrencies/
https://smartereum.com/25408/cryptocurrency-payment-samsung-stores-in-baltic-states-now-accept-payment-in-cryptocurrencies-samsung-blockchain-news-today/

It nice also to hear some good news like this that a multinational company will patronizing cryptocurrency, so this is a big development for crypto industry.
mathtoughfat

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:54:01 PM

Another great news for us. This is a proof that more and more merchants and firms are embracing the benefits of the digital payments and crypto currency/bitcoins. This is how it would be if we look to our future on how can bitcoin can make our life easier. With the benefits of digital money transactions are faster and safer. Hope this would continue.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

Samsung is have lucid decision when making purchases with Bitcoin. This thing that Samsung seems to be very confident in the benefits that digital currency is accept can bring in the future.

If Samsung accept bitcoin I think many popular companies will notice that and it can be the reason to the others company to be interested in bitcoin  and they can also accept bitcoin so bitcoin price will increase again.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:58:39 PM

This is just start, i hope many big companies will figure out how popular is bitcoin and starting to accept not only bitcoin as well as Ether and other alt coin. Just think about it, if Apple, Amazon, Ebay, Paypal accept btc payment, it will be huge boost and very popular among the million of people.

Halk

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

Yes, this is good news, I was very glad that the huge well-known Samsung company accepts crypto payments in its stores, which is really good news for all investors, since samsung is one of the largest electronics companies in the world, so many people can buy gadgets Samsung using crypto-payment. This will also increase the prices of shares of the company samsung and in the near future more and more large companies are going to add crypto-payment to their system. I think that bitkoyn grows and becomes very famous.
peter1

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

Samsung can accept BTC as one of the payment methods, which is also very beneficial to BTC's price. It can increase BTC's liquidity, which will surely promote future price increase.
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

Samsung is reportedly accepting cryptocurrency payments in several Baltic States using Copay.

The Lithuania-based company made the announcement today. Customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.

The full list of countries from here:
https://coppay.io/merchants_map

Article:
https://medium.com/@CopPay/samsung-stores-accept-cryptocurrencies-via-coppay-56f318364fe2
https://unhashed.com/cryptocurrency-news/samsung-cryptocurrency-payment-methods-three-countries/
https://coinjournal.net/samsung-accepts-crypto-payments-in-three-baltic-states/
https://news.bitcoin.com/samsung-stores-in-the-baltic-states-now-accept-cryptocurrencies/
https://smartereum.com/25408/cryptocurrency-payment-samsung-stores-in-baltic-states-now-accept-payment-in-cryptocurrencies-samsung-blockchain-news-today/
Really? If yes ,so its a wonderful news. We are using number of electronic gadgets of samsung such as mobile phones, TV's, laptops, refrigerators etc ,so now it has become very easy to buy samsung gadgets without paying cash. Surely the competitors of samsung will also start accepting bitcoins in future in order to remain in the market. Hopefully samsung will start accepting crypto in all the countries very soon.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

This is absolutely amazing, I tell you bitcoin is a wonder to the world and will keep shocking the world with its unimaginable and unexpected moves, I know that a time is coming when the government of the world would have no other option but to accept crypto currency fully.
ordeath

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:18:03 PM

Wow... I can say that I've waited hard for seeing this name in news about bitcoin payments but anyway I was not prepared for that and I was so amazed reading this article, hopefully it is true.
ironman2014

Activity: 266

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:50:07 PM

Cool. This is very good news. With every step of the world, the crypto currency is captured. Samsung is a very good company in terms of price and quality of products. I think that there will be a demand for their products. People are ready to pay bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: