Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Masternode for Newbies  (Read 414 times)
lovescoin.org (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:59:57 PM

Masternode is easy way to earn money, but most of the popular masternode is too expensive to setup, example dash, other cheaper MN also need at least 1K, you can easy setup a masternode with low cost for low volume coins and hope it'll raise in one day, but I don't recommend because you need to calculate monthly VPS price and high risks to join low volume coins right now, maybe it's just waste your money and time

I don't do MN in vps because my desktop is always running which I do stake coins as well not just MN. there's a VPS for $5 a month or just to try running it and see what need to be fix in your strategy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zArow

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:06:45 PM

From my point of view Masternodes is a good platform for newbie. It basically run a dash wallet for making decision. People here come for passive income and they can start from cheap Masternode. As I know lots of new coin are sold here also the system is very good
lovescoin.org (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:36:03 PM

my opinion Masternodes is the perfect site for newbie. For make decision it run dash wallet . It best for passive income because it start from very cheap. As I know it a awesome and lost importantly lot of coin sale from here

Look into Herb at Graviex. only 1 sats and yes there's a feature that I like. ready for merchant if this coins will go off. it already hits bottom and only one way is to go up. wallet has this feature called receive and its different from others. You can set the amount and label then it will create a QR code where you can send it. it's like bitpay for merchant.
lovescoin.org (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:25:33 PM

I am interested to invest in cheap nodes with a little amount. Which one will be better from your view? Herb or MadCoin? It will be great you share your opinion.

Check this out! I made some overview about herb. I suggest Herb. because it's cheaper than Madcoin. https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@crypto86/the-most-useful-pos-coin-that-is-ready-for-adoption
mygbony

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:37:23 PM

Pay with crypto for your  vps(01vps)
- Only 1 euro/month.
- One-Click masternode setup
https://discord.gg/ueGRPW
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

Very helpful posts for helping the newbie investors of the forum. The main problems people face at the beginning are identifying promising projects but it is always a wise decision to invest as early as possible once you have identified. It is the right time to invest in Madcoin and Herb from that perspective, looks very profitable.
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:15:31 PM

That’s true beginners should start working with cheap nodes. It reduces the chances of having huge loss in the very beginning. I think it’s also good for trying new strategies by the experts also.
Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:36:41 PM

I feel your story is the same as when we send ETH (0.0001ETH...) into the wallet of a project that is carrying airdrop and they will pay into our wallet using their token.
Just feel the same, I didn't mean anything else.

lovescoin.org (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:28:54 PM

Very helpful posts for helping the newbie investors of the forum. The main problems people face at the beginning are identifying promising projects but it is always a wise decision to invest as early as possible once you have identified. It is the right time to invest in Madcoin and Herb from that perspective, looks very profitable.

I agree. Investing in crypto is a huge risk with high rewards only to those invested tons of money. If you are a newbie in this game and listen to the so called experts then your taking your risk at their decision which they don't care about your investments, only at their gains. People only learn from their mistakes which can be huge. Start small and get a feel in crypto. learn from it to pay small price.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

I agree. Investing in crypto is a huge risk with high rewards only to those invested tons of money. If you are a newbie in this game and listen to the so called experts then your taking your risk at their decision which they don't care about your investments, only at their gains. People only learn from their mistakes which can be huge. Start small and get a feel in crypto. learn from it to pay small price.

You can't start small with masternodes though, to set it up you will need the quantity of coins to own which of course you need amount of cash to spend for that collateral. Not to mention the VPS. The good part of this however is that you don't need to do anything after its set up, all you'll do is wait and you start receiving coins in your wallet which will add up to your capital.
kobita333

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

Official Street Team member

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

I don't have enough knowledge on masternodes actually. I never tried even. However, I will go and give a try. Thanks for the recommendation.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
lovescoin.org (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

I don't have enough knowledge on masternodes actually. I never tried even. However, I will go and give a try. Thanks for the recommendation.

I'm glad and good luck. btw. You don't need VPS if you have desktop that is currently running 24/7. There's a vps for $5 a month. Try this one. https://www.vultr.com/?ref=7401112 but you can try at your desktop first.
lovescoin.org (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

Since they are new, it will be a good thing to start out all. But then again, if they don't get the courage of taking risks, then they will not be able to retain long term investments. Therefore, this should be treated like a short term plan.

Absolutely. This is just the learning curve without the high price of losing it from other projects which cost very high and can go down, way down which it would be very bad for a newbie in investing something that is considered high. Unlike Herb or Madcoin. their already like at the bottom which there's only one way to go. Up.
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 03:17:19 PM

I recently found interest for masternodes. I Have a Zen node, and mining towards a Loki service node. What im asking you guys is there a coin with masternode potential that costs around 500 dollars? I mean the collateral for the MN.
Thanks.
chidiarua

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 03:21:10 PM

I have never invested in masternodes. But this thread is helpful. I will check out some these suggestions. I want to kick-off my MN journey. Thanks.
lovescoin.org (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:30:29 AM

I recently found interest for masternodes. I Have a Zen node, and mining towards a Loki service node. What im asking you guys is there a coin with masternode potential that costs around 500 dollars? I mean the collateral for the MN.
Thanks.

There is but its really hard to say if they're going to be successful because most of them ATM are just expensive then going to dump their coins to lower the price. I would say, start from the bottom coins that is very cheap and its current bottom. #madcoin #herb or you can search in masternode.online those I mentioned, are just cheap ones that currently at the bottom and only one way is up. supply is limited. Please do share if you found one that is promising.

I have never invested in masternodes. But this thread is helpful. I will check out some these suggestions. I want to kick-off my MN journey. Thanks.

I'm glad that that this help. I'm just gathering thoughts and plans. Smiley
charms03

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:04:15 PM

Wow , this is nice. Thank you for the information. I want to own a masternode too , hopefuly i can get mine soon. Never knew that there was a cheap masternode out there. All i know is a damn expensive MN in discord and that makes me back out. This is what newbies should do to start some knowledge too in a masternode.
Glyphotex

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:08:33 PM

Thank you for this. I guess i should try out with the masternode for starter.
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:17:32 PM

At the beginning of the era, the crypto-currency mining was super-profitable. To extract bitcoin, it was enough for a conventional processor, and for a solved block they gave as many as 50 coins. Now the main crypto currency can be cleared only with the help of expensive ASIC-devices. The entrance threshold has increased, and the niche itself is no longer so attractive. An alternative to this solution is the master crafts.
lovescoin.org (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

Wow , this is nice. Thank you for the information. I want to own a masternode too , hopefuly i can get mine soon. Never knew that there was a cheap masternode out there. All i know is a damn expensive MN in discord and that makes me back out. This is what newbies should do to start some knowledge too in a masternode.

Your very welcome. The one to earn the most is to start from the bottom like Herb (grab it at Graviex exchange) or Madcoin (Grab it from Cryptobridge). Those coins does stakes and has MN that is only below $10. Get the feel to have MN and staking before joining expensive MN and just going to lose money.

Thank you for this. I guess i should try out with the masternode for starter.

Try it out and good luck.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: