Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:46:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Masternode for Newbies  (Read 414 times)
lovescoin.org (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

If you are a newbie, Then you came to the right place. If you're looking for passive income. You gotta start at the cheap Masternode. There's to many to mentioned.

You can get them at Graviex Exchange! It's a good exchange and a lot of new coins are being sold in that exchange. Here's some I can recommend to start of with.

- Get Herb! Only 10,000 coins needed and its only at 1 satoshi. That's like $1 MN. this is jut to feel how the MN works. You are in learning stage and can plot your strategy before entering to those expensive nodes. Earning 127 coins per stake and it earns at least 3-5 stakes a day.

- Madcoin (MDC). only needed 10,000 coins at 15 satoshi. get it at Crypto Bridge exchange.

The reason you want to try this small ones is to feel how MN works without fearing the prices going down because you only invested $1-$10 a MN. There's no other way from the bottom but goes up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:58:38 AM

Thank You for your suggestion for the newbies and your recommendations too. I think Madcoin will be a better choice to invest into for the newbies. It is safe to deal with cheap ones when you are new.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:03:47 AM

You can also search for more serious projects that offer the PoS option. Cardano will soon launch his stack option. Tezos already offers, Decred. SyScoin, Solarcoin. Masternode is usually an advanced and expensive option. If it's cheap, the project is a scam and a waste of time. You should always invest in something that will still exist in at least 1 year.
boysthanos12

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:07:45 AM

Nice sharing of information, this will be helpful to newbies who's still learning process.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:16:18 AM

I don't think it's wise to trust a third party completely with the masternode.
You can take some help but user should always be in complete control of their funds.
The profit sharing from sharing masternode schemes are not worth the risk.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:36:20 AM

I've been interested in this issue for a long time, thanks for the good information, but it would be nice to get the instructions for setting up or installing the node for Windows, I found only for Linux. Thank you. (Madcoin)
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:39:00 AM

You can also search for more serious projects that offer the PoS option. Cardano will soon launch his stack option. Tezos already offers, Decred. SyScoin, Solarcoin. Masternode is usually an advanced and expensive option. If it's cheap, the project is a scam and a waste of time. You should always invest in something that will still exist in at least 1 year.
\

Good suggestion than investing to a madcoin coin which users here doesn't even have any idea whether the team is also MAD. There are numerous coins that offers masternodes which a lot of users had already been gaining like DASH. Of course DASH is much expensive but legit. You would prefer masternodes though than POS because its much safer and will not have to turn on your wallet everytime. Masternodes only needs VPS and your coins in your own wallet.

cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:10:05 AM

I am interested to invest in cheap nodes with a little amount. Which one will be better from your view? Herb or MadCoin? It will be great you share your opinion.
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:41:51 AM

Great idea for newbies. It will help them to research and analyze the crypto system with the least investment. And I have heard about herb that it’s really great. Now it’s time to check about MadCoin.
voltagecrypto98

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

I am following masternode for a long time. This might be a good start for the newcomers. Better share more information about how does it work and stuff. TC
BounderbyMAX

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:06:28 AM

newbie are normally have less knowledge regarding the market so things like mastarnode which are not that familiar among the users it is wrong to expect that they will have idea about this,  but yes if you want to earn profit and success then this place is absolutely correct for you
bct9t

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

Madcoing and HERB looks very promising projects right now for short time low investments. But the key to invest in MNs are too invest as early as possible which is a great risk but it increases the chance of making profit. I think you should check out SYNX too, it looks like a exciting project too.
listoncrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:49:04 PM

Since I am a newbie and looking for passive income for this reason I think this is the right place where I can start from the cheap Masternode by using their Graviex exchanges. There are many new coins, that are being sold in exchanges.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:50:51 PM

Masternode is a good way to earn extra altcoin and altcoin investments! But there are many projects that are not good, When started open sale, the price is very good but prices will drop very fast. The amount of earned money is not enough to buy the node
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

If you are a newbie, Then you came to the right place. If you're looking for passive income. You gotta start at the cheap Masternode. There's to many to mentioned.

You can get them at Graviex Exchange! It's a good exchange and a lot of new coins are being sold in that exchange. Here's some I can recommend to start of with.

- Get Herb! Only 10,000 coins needed and its only at 1 satoshi. That's like $1 MN. this is jut to feel how the MN works. You are in learning stage and can plot your strategy before entering to those expensive nodes. Earning 127 coins per stake and it earns at least 3-5 stakes a day.

- Madcoin (MDC). only needed 10,000 coins at 15 satoshi. get it at Crypto Bridge exchange.

The reason you want to try this small ones is to feel how MN works without fearing the prices going down because you only invested $1-$10 a MN. There's no other way from the bottom but goes up.

depends on your post above, you suggest to everyone here to buy madcoin,,
by the way, is this coins has some special features mate ?
because if we talk about masternode coin there are a lot of MN coin out there with special features

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:25:59 PM

I agree with you. Being a newbie, starting with masternode to involve in crypto market it's a great opportunity to know properly about crypto market. There are a little chance to not get profited.

VPS is costly by the way lets say $45 a month say its the minimum server like a baby VPS hosting plan and then you count your earnings per month while you are doing masternodes. If its worth then you can go on. If you can earn more than $45 a month thru that masternodes its a positive go. I'd like to consider that option too but its pretty asking a decent amount. I'd be lucky If a token will only need about 25,000 tokens but its going to need a lot more than that.
lovescoin.org (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

Thank You for your suggestion for the newbies and your recommendations too. I think Madcoin will be a better choice to invest into for the newbies. It is safe to deal with cheap ones when you are new.

Absolutly! MDC will be great and today a 50% growth. just keep staking or run your MN. by the way, do you know how to run multiple MN in a windows desktop wallet? maybe instructions? I really appreciated.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:33:48 PM

As a new investor you should get more knowledge about crypto how to make profit. i think you can invest  some new coin which are probability more high and ensure profit. Get Herb and madcoin are the top of new investor choice.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

Don't forget about masternode ROI of selected coin. Don't choose coin with ROI more than 200-300% if you plan to serious invest into it. The price dump will follow soon the investors. If you want just to play around with a masternode, yes you can take one for 1$, but you will waste your time. Take a right decision and spend your time with a profit.

anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

Masternode is easy way to earn money, but most of the popular masternode is too expensive to setup, example dash, other cheaper MN also need at least 1K, you can easy setup a masternode with low cost for low volume coins and hope it'll raise in one day, but I don't recommend because you need to calculate monthly VPS price and high risks to join low volume coins right now, maybe it's just waste your money and time

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: