Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Masternode for Newbies  (Read 414 times)
lovescoin.org (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

If you are a newbie, Then you came to the right place. If you're looking for passive income. You gotta start at the cheap Masternode. There's to many to mentioned.

You can get them at Graviex Exchange! It's a good exchange and a lot of new coins are being sold in that exchange. Here's some I can recommend to start of with.

- Get Herb! Only 10,000 coins needed and its only at 1 satoshi. That's like $1 MN. this is jut to feel how the MN works. You are in learning stage and can plot your strategy before entering to those expensive nodes. Earning 127 coins per stake and it earns at least 3-5 stakes a day.

- Madcoin (MDC). only needed 10,000 coins at 15 satoshi. get it at Crypto Bridge exchange.

The reason you want to try this small ones is to feel how MN works without fearing the prices going down because you only invested $1-$10 a MN. There's no other way from the bottom but goes up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:58:38 AM

Thank You for your suggestion for the newbies and your recommendations too. I think Madcoin will be a better choice to invest into for the newbies. It is safe to deal with cheap ones when you are new.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:03:47 AM

You can also search for more serious projects that offer the PoS option. Cardano will soon launch his stack option. Tezos already offers, Decred. SyScoin, Solarcoin. Masternode is usually an advanced and expensive option. If it's cheap, the project is a scam and a waste of time. You should always invest in something that will still exist in at least 1 year.
boysthanos12

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:07:45 AM

Nice sharing of information, this will be helpful to newbies who's still learning process.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:16:18 AM

I don't think it's wise to trust a third party completely with the masternode.
You can take some help but user should always be in complete control of their funds.
The profit sharing from sharing masternode schemes are not worth the risk.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:36:20 AM

I've been interested in this issue for a long time, thanks for the good information, but it would be nice to get the instructions for setting up or installing the node for Windows, I found only for Linux. Thank you. (Madcoin)
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:39:00 AM

You can also search for more serious projects that offer the PoS option. Cardano will soon launch his stack option. Tezos already offers, Decred. SyScoin, Solarcoin. Masternode is usually an advanced and expensive option. If it's cheap, the project is a scam and a waste of time. You should always invest in something that will still exist in at least 1 year.
\

Good suggestion than investing to a madcoin coin which users here doesn't even have any idea whether the team is also MAD. There are numerous coins that offers masternodes which a lot of users had already been gaining like DASH. Of course DASH is much expensive but legit. You would prefer masternodes though than POS because its much safer and will not have to turn on your wallet everytime. Masternodes only needs VPS and your coins in your own wallet.

cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:10:05 AM

I am interested to invest in cheap nodes with a little amount. Which one will be better from your view? Herb or MadCoin? It will be great you share your opinion.
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:41:51 AM

Great idea for newbies. It will help them to research and analyze the crypto system with the least investment. And I have heard about herb that it’s really great. Now it’s time to check about MadCoin.
voltagecrypto98

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

I am following masternode for a long time. This might be a good start for the newcomers. Better share more information about how does it work and stuff. TC
BounderbyMAX

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:06:28 AM

newbie are normally have less knowledge regarding the market so things like mastarnode which are not that familiar among the users it is wrong to expect that they will have idea about this,  but yes if you want to earn profit and success then this place is absolutely correct for you
bct9t

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

Madcoing and HERB looks very promising projects right now for short time low investments. But the key to invest in MNs are too invest as early as possible which is a great risk but it increases the chance of making profit. I think you should check out SYNX too, it looks like a exciting project too.
listoncrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:49:04 PM

Since I am a newbie and looking for passive income for this reason I think this is the right place where I can start from the cheap Masternode by using their Graviex exchanges. There are many new coins, that are being sold in exchanges.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:50:51 PM

Masternode is a good way to earn extra altcoin and altcoin investments! But there are many projects that are not good, When started open sale, the price is very good but prices will drop very fast. The amount of earned money is not enough to buy the node
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

If you are a newbie, Then you came to the right place. If you're looking for passive income. You gotta start at the cheap Masternode. There's to many to mentioned.

You can get them at Graviex Exchange! It's a good exchange and a lot of new coins are being sold in that exchange. Here's some I can recommend to start of with.

- Get Herb! Only 10,000 coins needed and its only at 1 satoshi. That's like $1 MN. this is jut to feel how the MN works. You are in learning stage and can plot your strategy before entering to those expensive nodes. Earning 127 coins per stake and it earns at least 3-5 stakes a day.

- Madcoin (MDC). only needed 10,000 coins at 15 satoshi. get it at Crypto Bridge exchange.

The reason you want to try this small ones is to feel how MN works without fearing the prices going down because you only invested $1-$10 a MN. There's no other way from the bottom but goes up.

depends on your post above, you suggest to everyone here to buy madcoin,,
by the way, is this coins has some special features mate ?
because if we talk about masternode coin there are a lot of MN coin out there with special features

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:25:59 PM

I agree with you. Being a newbie, starting with masternode to involve in crypto market it's a great opportunity to know properly about crypto market. There are a little chance to not get profited.

VPS is costly by the way lets say $45 a month say its the minimum server like a baby VPS hosting plan and then you count your earnings per month while you are doing masternodes. If its worth then you can go on. If you can earn more than $45 a month thru that masternodes its a positive go. I'd like to consider that option too but its pretty asking a decent amount. I'd be lucky If a token will only need about 25,000 tokens but its going to need a lot more than that.
lovescoin.org (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

Thank You for your suggestion for the newbies and your recommendations too. I think Madcoin will be a better choice to invest into for the newbies. It is safe to deal with cheap ones when you are new.

Absolutly! MDC will be great and today a 50% growth. just keep staking or run your MN. by the way, do you know how to run multiple MN in a windows desktop wallet? maybe instructions? I really appreciated.
Nicolaus Copernicus

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:33:48 PM

As a new investor you should get more knowledge about crypto how to make profit. i think you can invest  some new coin which are probability more high and ensure profit. Get Herb and madcoin are the top of new investor choice.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

Don't forget about masternode ROI of selected coin. Don't choose coin with ROI more than 200-300% if you plan to serious invest into it. The price dump will follow soon the investors. If you want just to play around with a masternode, yes you can take one for 1$, but you will waste your time. Take a right decision and spend your time with a profit.

anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

Masternode is easy way to earn money, but most of the popular masternode is too expensive to setup, example dash, other cheaper MN also need at least 1K, you can easy setup a masternode with low cost for low volume coins and hope it'll raise in one day, but I don't recommend because you need to calculate monthly VPS price and high risks to join low volume coins right now, maybe it's just waste your money and time

lovescoin.org (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:59:57 PM

Masternode is easy way to earn money, but most of the popular masternode is too expensive to setup, example dash, other cheaper MN also need at least 1K, you can easy setup a masternode with low cost for low volume coins and hope it'll raise in one day, but I don't recommend because you need to calculate monthly VPS price and high risks to join low volume coins right now, maybe it's just waste your money and time

I don't do MN in vps because my desktop is always running which I do stake coins as well not just MN. there's a VPS for $5 a month or just to try running it and see what need to be fix in your strategy.
zArow

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:06:45 PM

From my point of view Masternodes is a good platform for newbie. It basically run a dash wallet for making decision. People here come for passive income and they can start from cheap Masternode. As I know lots of new coin are sold here also the system is very good
lovescoin.org (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:36:03 PM

my opinion Masternodes is the perfect site for newbie. For make decision it run dash wallet . It best for passive income because it start from very cheap. As I know it a awesome and lost importantly lot of coin sale from here

Look into Herb at Graviex. only 1 sats and yes there's a feature that I like. ready for merchant if this coins will go off. it already hits bottom and only one way is to go up. wallet has this feature called receive and its different from others. You can set the amount and label then it will create a QR code where you can send it. it's like bitpay for merchant.
lovescoin.org (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:25:33 PM

I am interested to invest in cheap nodes with a little amount. Which one will be better from your view? Herb or MadCoin? It will be great you share your opinion.

Check this out! I made some overview about herb. I suggest Herb. because it's cheaper than Madcoin. https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@crypto86/the-most-useful-pos-coin-that-is-ready-for-adoption
mygbony

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:37:23 PM

Pay with crypto for your  vps(01vps)
- Only 1 euro/month.
- One-Click masternode setup
https://discord.gg/ueGRPW
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

Very helpful posts for helping the newbie investors of the forum. The main problems people face at the beginning are identifying promising projects but it is always a wise decision to invest as early as possible once you have identified. It is the right time to invest in Madcoin and Herb from that perspective, looks very profitable.
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:15:31 PM

That’s true beginners should start working with cheap nodes. It reduces the chances of having huge loss in the very beginning. I think it’s also good for trying new strategies by the experts also.
Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:36:41 PM

I feel your story is the same as when we send ETH (0.0001ETH...) into the wallet of a project that is carrying airdrop and they will pay into our wallet using their token.
Just feel the same, I didn't mean anything else.

lovescoin.org (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:28:54 PM

Very helpful posts for helping the newbie investors of the forum. The main problems people face at the beginning are identifying promising projects but it is always a wise decision to invest as early as possible once you have identified. It is the right time to invest in Madcoin and Herb from that perspective, looks very profitable.

I agree. Investing in crypto is a huge risk with high rewards only to those invested tons of money. If you are a newbie in this game and listen to the so called experts then your taking your risk at their decision which they don't care about your investments, only at their gains. People only learn from their mistakes which can be huge. Start small and get a feel in crypto. learn from it to pay small price.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

I agree. Investing in crypto is a huge risk with high rewards only to those invested tons of money. If you are a newbie in this game and listen to the so called experts then your taking your risk at their decision which they don't care about your investments, only at their gains. People only learn from their mistakes which can be huge. Start small and get a feel in crypto. learn from it to pay small price.

You can't start small with masternodes though, to set it up you will need the quantity of coins to own which of course you need amount of cash to spend for that collateral. Not to mention the VPS. The good part of this however is that you don't need to do anything after its set up, all you'll do is wait and you start receiving coins in your wallet which will add up to your capital.
kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

I don't have enough knowledge on masternodes actually. I never tried even. However, I will go and give a try. Thanks for the recommendation.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
lovescoin.org (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

I don't have enough knowledge on masternodes actually. I never tried even. However, I will go and give a try. Thanks for the recommendation.

I'm glad and good luck. btw. You don't need VPS if you have desktop that is currently running 24/7. There's a vps for $5 a month. Try this one. https://www.vultr.com/?ref=7401112 but you can try at your desktop first.
lovescoin.org (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

Since they are new, it will be a good thing to start out all. But then again, if they don't get the courage of taking risks, then they will not be able to retain long term investments. Therefore, this should be treated like a short term plan.

Absolutely. This is just the learning curve without the high price of losing it from other projects which cost very high and can go down, way down which it would be very bad for a newbie in investing something that is considered high. Unlike Herb or Madcoin. their already like at the bottom which there's only one way to go. Up.
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 03:17:19 PM

I recently found interest for masternodes. I Have a Zen node, and mining towards a Loki service node. What im asking you guys is there a coin with masternode potential that costs around 500 dollars? I mean the collateral for the MN.
Thanks.
chidiarua

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 03:21:10 PM

I have never invested in masternodes. But this thread is helpful. I will check out some these suggestions. I want to kick-off my MN journey. Thanks.
lovescoin.org (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:30:29 AM

I recently found interest for masternodes. I Have a Zen node, and mining towards a Loki service node. What im asking you guys is there a coin with masternode potential that costs around 500 dollars? I mean the collateral for the MN.
Thanks.

There is but its really hard to say if they're going to be successful because most of them ATM are just expensive then going to dump their coins to lower the price. I would say, start from the bottom coins that is very cheap and its current bottom. #madcoin #herb or you can search in masternode.online those I mentioned, are just cheap ones that currently at the bottom and only one way is up. supply is limited. Please do share if you found one that is promising.

I have never invested in masternodes. But this thread is helpful. I will check out some these suggestions. I want to kick-off my MN journey. Thanks.

I'm glad that that this help. I'm just gathering thoughts and plans. Smiley
charms03

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:04:15 PM

Wow , this is nice. Thank you for the information. I want to own a masternode too , hopefuly i can get mine soon. Never knew that there was a cheap masternode out there. All i know is a damn expensive MN in discord and that makes me back out. This is what newbies should do to start some knowledge too in a masternode.
Glyphotex

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:08:33 PM

Thank you for this. I guess i should try out with the masternode for starter.
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:17:32 PM

At the beginning of the era, the crypto-currency mining was super-profitable. To extract bitcoin, it was enough for a conventional processor, and for a solved block they gave as many as 50 coins. Now the main crypto currency can be cleared only with the help of expensive ASIC-devices. The entrance threshold has increased, and the niche itself is no longer so attractive. An alternative to this solution is the master crafts.
lovescoin.org (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

Wow , this is nice. Thank you for the information. I want to own a masternode too , hopefuly i can get mine soon. Never knew that there was a cheap masternode out there. All i know is a damn expensive MN in discord and that makes me back out. This is what newbies should do to start some knowledge too in a masternode.

Your very welcome. The one to earn the most is to start from the bottom like Herb (grab it at Graviex exchange) or Madcoin (Grab it from Cryptobridge). Those coins does stakes and has MN that is only below $10. Get the feel to have MN and staking before joining expensive MN and just going to lose money.

Thank you for this. I guess i should try out with the masternode for starter.

Try it out and good luck.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:41:58 PM

Im currently Learning about masternodes, From what i know Masternoded can generate income, the early you enter the more you get. Soon i will get my first masternodes. goodluck to everyone.
berezov_petro

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:28:20 PM

Yes, it is really good and useful information for beginners. But it is not necessary to relax, because we must remember that free cheese is only in a mousetrap. Here you can be deceived everywhere and you need to be careful.

Suares02man

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:46:15 PM

I was six months ago, wrote that masternode became extinct and invest in them never profitable. Six months have passed, what do we see? They both lived and live. Whether I was psychic or people weren't so smart.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:28:11 PM

Yep, totally agree. I'm a huge fan of MNs. XAX and MAG are also good cheap masternodes. Just don't go all-in, DYOR and don't do anything stupid)
lovescoin.org (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:12:16 AM

Check out Madcoin at cryptobridge. Just gain 277% I think tons of people are doing this MN to try and stake. You should get in now while it's cheap.
hermes006

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:39:51 AM

I think it's very good that there are people who want to promote cryptocurrency among people who have not yet dealt with them and help them figure out that. This leads to the proliferation of blockchain in the world.
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:59:43 PM

I like your strategy. According to you, we should start from the small and mine coins with less value. That's how we can actually learn and make plans and strategies for investing on more valuable cryptocurrencies.   
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:31:46 PM

Masternodes may prove to be great means of generating passive income in the Crypto space. It is however still in its early days. Also, setting up a masternode involves a couple of technicalities that just a typical noob may not be able to handle except getting support from an expert.
fitraridwan

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

that's an interesting info, so it will help  newbies to earn the income. actually if we can use the cryptocurrreny world well then we will get many benefits. but if we cannot use it well then we will get the risk. therefore we must be able to use it well.
lovescoin.org (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:29:41 PM

that's an interesting info, so it will help  newbies to earn the income. actually if we can use the cryptocurrreny world well then we will get many benefits. but if we cannot use it well then we will get the risk. therefore we must be able to use it well.

I'm glad you think this is helpful. Crypto is something that needs practice before investing big or this is just a start to get involve in crypto. Get Madcoin (MDC) madcoin.life for starters. only need 10k MDC coins to setup MN and still cheap. Get it at https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.MDC_BRIDGE.BTC

I know the team is working something big coming.

I like your strategy. According to you, we should start from the small and mine coins with less value. That's how we can actually learn and make plans and strategies for investing on more valuable cryptocurrencies.   

Absolutely. I hate people getting burn with those expensive coins just to start with and then quit crypto and called it a scam. I hope this will help newbies to start right and gain some experience and plot on how to dominate in this space.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

This is a very new and promising way to become a trend in 2018. With masternode, I understand it is a full blockchain wallet, running online at a fixed static IP address, similar to mining but much safer. Usually, when mining, 45% reward for masternode, 45% for miners and 10% for use to finance those projects related to crypto. So masternode is very suitable for newbies who want to learn about the market.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
lovescoin.org (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

This is a very new and promising way to become a trend in 2018. With masternode, I understand it is a full blockchain wallet, running online at a fixed static IP address, similar to mining but much safer. Usually, when mining, 45% reward for masternode, 45% for miners and 10% for use to finance those projects related to crypto. So masternode is very suitable for newbies who want to learn about the market.

Absolutely!. You should grab Madcoin (MDC) while its still cheap. they got new owners and every time that happens coins goes up. get them at https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org. only 10,000 coins needed for a MN and it still cheap.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: