Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:46:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price increase trend?  (Read 525 times)
cryptodalton

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:07:23 AM

I don’t think bitcoin will drop now. As far as I understand by analyzing the graph it seems like bitcoin will hit milestones this year. It may pump upto 50k USD. Some experts are also saying about this bull run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohopes

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:39:45 AM

The recent growth of Bitcoin is looking very well. I think it is going to have a massive boost in this year. It may breaks the previous records. It will may go to somewhere between 20k USD to 40k USD.
cryptodalton

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:40:15 AM

I don’t it will be a good idea to join this. Their given information doesn’t satisfy me. If you read it carefully you will findout that there is some confusing information are given. And they haven’t given proper info about their team.
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:46:10 AM

yes maybe now is the time bitcoin prices to recover the price and it's time bitcoin to increase prices and become a trend. you should be able to take advantage of moments like this to benefit from bitcoin.
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

People are giving different opinions in Bitcoins latest growth. So it is little bit confusing. The crypto world is uncertain so it it normal that we can’t be assured about the growth of currency. But I hope Bitcoin will go further than ever this year.
Haten1975

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:20:19 AM

bitcoin is gaining popularity and trust of the users because of it good position in the market it offers the users profit with safety and the experts are claiming that bitcoin will surprise us with a new record so it is the future for the new generation and it will definitely turn in to a trend
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

It looks like we are in rising trend and the price has crossed 8000$.
Although it's about to see is this is going to last or is just temporary pump. Hope this will continue without further corrections but I think that it will last a while until the price goes to 10000$ again.
ABMARK

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

Bitcoin will not stoop down to 5,000$ level anymore but it will definitely keep increasing if it can continue it's current growth in a consistent manner. It was not stable before booming all of a sudden.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:41:27 AM

Looking at the good news in the market I think the bitcoin price next time will have growth, but there are two different opinions:
One is that the bitcoin price will drop to $ 5,000 before rebounding
The second is bitcoin will keep the current price over $ 7400 and continue to go up next.
Do you think bitcoin will have a strong correction phase down to $ 5000 or not?
I don't think there is any correction in the near future, I have read it many times before, but now the market has recovered and it looks like and I'm sure the market will continue to increase until August. Each has a different view on this and that is my view of the current market recovery.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Tobt

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:32:25 PM

BTC most probably going up this year, I assume. But nobody can say what is going to happen next. Tend to go price by $5000 may be will not happen this year. We just have to wait and see, as all assumptions are volatile as the market is.
BItCoinPidger

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:27:51 PM

I think the value of Bitcoin will rise but it is not possible to give 100% opinion. I think Bitcoin has the potentialities to stay around 60k or more without falling down its present price.
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

I don't think Bitcoin will stoop down to 5,000$ level anymore but it will definitely keep increasing if it can continue its current track which is very similar to last year's. It is being very unstable before skyrocketing when no one ever predicted.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:45:36 PM

Looking at the good news in the market I think the bitcoin price next time will have growth, but there are two different opinions:
The second is bitcoin will keep the current price over $ 7400 and continue to go up next.
I am optimistic that Bitcoin prices can last long enough with stable conditions and even prices can continue to increase. A lot of data explain that now cryptocurrencies are in good condition, after some time ago experienced a bad condition now crypto is starting to have improved capabilities and more and more people are starting to use crypto regularly.
scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

I believe bitcoin can.i think the pump of bitcoin is not for short time . we have to just keep faith on bitcoin hopefully will reached the highest peak.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:50:23 PM

I am optimistic that Bitcoin prices can last long enough with stable conditions and even prices can continue to increase. A lot of data explain that now cryptocurrencies are in good condition, after some time ago experienced a bad condition now crypto is starting to have improved capabilities and more and more people are starting to use crypto regularly.

I really don't think that's the point, The correction might occur any time soon, I really think we are still not ready for the big leap yet there are this chasm or barrier that really don't let us see another pump, And I think we definitely need a correction right now, And in my opinion the increase of bitcoin is premature and we might see another correction, And just looking at the marketcap a lot of Altcoins are dropping right now this is obviously a changing Altcoins to bitcoin of a lot in the community. 
fourplealise

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

I think there are no reason fall down bitcoin price. Bitcoin are more reliable and progressive coin in crypto market. It is hard to guess, but the current market value tells us that Bitcoin will not lower the price. With the demand increasing day by day, the demand will increase with the price.
mairespleet

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

From my point of view it’s a great news. A new trend is set by the bit coin. The couple of hours the price raise to 7500 dollar. I think this trend will continue  and I hope the market rise again.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:30:29 PM

Bitcoin is moving fast towards in increase trend. After a long gap the price started to increase, hope this rise will continue in near future. Current pump will make many bitcoin investors and bitcoin holders very happy. It will increase day by day and soon the bull market will occur. Till that we have to wait with patience and hold the bitcoin. Hope at the beginning of august it will touch $10k and above if the current growth continues.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:46:56 PM

The problem is that BITCOIN will not trend if it can't reach new heights that normal crypto can't. So even if it's that old sometimes it's still won't enough to give everybody money every time. So this timewe are expecting bitcointo breakthrough new higher heights with unsual growth rate of an abnornal coin. Better keep saving up for the big event.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

bottom last time was almost $5900 then it rebounds up to $8000 for the present one then it will drop again to its new bottom of $5k? I don't think it will happen again with its current trend there's no guarantee about that speculation but we may take it into consideration due to past corrections but again the opposite is happening right now though we are experiencing some downs it may be a temporal one.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: