Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:02:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is starting to improve  (Read 360 times)
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:23:52 PM

Bitcoin will become stronger every day. prices began to rise again. We will see a much bigger development at this moment and the bitcoin will rise again to 20,000 USD Smiley
We will see more greens! Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blyssaely

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:28:44 PM

A meeting of the G20 take part in Argentina where will be discussed the future of the Crypto-currency. I hope positive decisions will lead to new price levels.

Bitcoin and many other popular crypto currencies are highly liquid. You can always exchange them in a convenient way for you to the usual fiat money. You can exchange coins for money that will be sent to a bank card or receive immediately cash, working through intermediaries and "changing". The traditional option is the crypto exchange, where you can both buy digital coins for your usual electronic money, and make an exchange in the opposite direction
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:39:04 PM

I hope it will continue. But it can drop suddenly again. We will see what will happen

At this point of time market is definitely going to go high as we are witnessing green waves from couple of days and it will continue uNil the end of the year but there might be a dump before the market goes completely bullish.

Am I spamming? Report me!
unpack

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:40:47 PM

Very much so, I'm so happy that it raises, maybe corrections and regulations will not be so strict and we will go to 8.000 until next Sunday.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 07:45:24 PM

I just looking the chart of BTC on MT4 apps that show if the price can break/until $7.8k it will make BTC bullish and have potential up to $10k. So that I'm agree with you if bitcoin can wake up, soon.
Oh ya, that's just my analysis using my indicators. Let see what happen next.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Arroware

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:48:33 PM

of course this is the right time to make a profit by buying the current price, because now the price is still cheap, and you can stand in a few months with a higher price.
Topmenx7x

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:54:57 PM

BTC is starting to improve

it's time for us to hold for some time again to get a satisfactory result of our patience.

What is your opinion HuhBTCBTC

Bitcoin price still is very unpredictable and high risk due to volatility recent price rally was because of mastercard announcement I guess, some spikes is good and long term goal always produce good outcome for the hodlers.

Many participants of the crypto-currency community call Bitcoin modern digital gold. This cryptomonet can become a good defensive asset in times of instability and crisis, when traditional world markets fail, and governments promise to "take care" of your funds. Moreover, in some states where the economic system is not developed, Bitcoin is the only adequate currency. But here the reasons for investing in hydrocarbons are far from over
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:05:38 PM

Every day we start to see more positive news. The market is preparing for a bullish rally. There's very little left. We have time to buy cheap altcoins.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:07:10 PM

I just looking the chart of BTC on MT4 apps that show if the price can break/until $7.8k it will make BTC bullish and have potential up to $10k. So that I'm agree with you if bitcoin can wake up, soon.
Oh ya, that's just my analysis using my indicators. Let see what happen next.
Everyone was worried if the $ 6800 mark would pass. Everything was obvious that it was 6800. But now the new frontier is at 7800 and 10000. In any case, on August 10, the future fate of bitcoin will be known.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:20:01 PM

Yes, market is developing and if you have some sort of btc or other coin, I think you should keep it in your pocket with patience. Time is still remaining. So nothing to get worried and HODL is the best way right now.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:23:33 PM

Yes, I can say that it really is, I just hope that this will continue to improve in the days/months to come. For now lets continue to hold lots of coins, as much as possible. and while waiting for the bullish season to take over.

ulum5

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:24:06 PM

if I think personally if this survived for more than a week beearti can be in pasrikan will continue to increase. and hopefully it will happen in the near future.
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:29:33 PM

Just HODL guys. The trial times are over and we will see a substantial growth now.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

Although the dexterity with which bitcoin is increasing this days seems interesting, but we do not yet know if there will be another fall again. If this trend is sustained till next month, it might be an indication that the period of bullish market has come.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
wantamme1

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:03:53 PM

I am certain bitcoin is the future currency, and of course there will be others as well.
DenCho?

Activity: 494
Merit: 120

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:04:05 PM

Nobody certanly know Will btc renew its bottom, but now it is a good price for a longterm hold. For a long term it is always a good price to buy some btc Cheesy but you need to be ready to buy some more deeper)

@BitcoinSchool_bot - oбpaзoвaтeльный Telegram-бoт. Учиcь, пoкa oпять нe нaчaлocь!
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:16:11 PM

Yes after some time ago experiencing a large dump now began to experience a stable rise in a moment, as it is on the preparation to increase all cryptocurrency

Bigbay

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:04:25 PM

it's time for us to hold for some time again to get a satisfactory result of our patience.

Bitcoin increased nearly 18% this week after months of slow decline. The price peaked at just over $7,500 Opinions are mixed on wether or not this trend will continue. BitMEX CEO Authur Hayes said in an interview with CNBC this week that prices would likely go higher, but not hit $10,000. He further explained that he “would like to see us test $5,000” for the currency to really bottom out.
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:07:21 PM

Growth of bitcoin due to various circumstances is almost inevitable. But there are other factors that can push the crypto currency. For example, large bitcoin markets around the world expect the formation of a regulatory framework to eliminate the uncertainty factor from this industry. So this may prove to be another catalyst for the growth and development of the crypto market
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:09:41 PM

I also think so. The market has slowly recover and showed strong potential to spike upward. This maybe the full recovery we are waiting for in the past few months.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: