Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:56:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the effect of ranking for a project?  (Read 161 times)
cangkoang (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:37:25 AM

Hi, as a beginner of this forum I want to know from an experienced colleague. Because of all the projects almost entirely have a minimum ranking restriction, why is ranking one of the ideas for us to support a campaign?
what is the effect of ranking for a project?
I hope you guys can share my knowledge for me and it is worth it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
covfefe_

Activity: 934
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:57:16 AM

You seems to be asking about campaign restricting junior ranked members from participating in specific campaign.
There are quite a lot of reason for it.
1. High rank means dedication for the forum. They have better experience and knowledge about how thing works here.
2. Low rank membership can be a scam attempt as it's just a minute to register a new ID and people can do it in thousands.
Rumahkaca

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:02:38 AM

the higher your rank, the greater the allocation you will get in a bounty campaign. unfortunately it is currently difficult to raise the rankings because it takes merit.
454875kio

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:04:50 AM

Newbie have very little influence in bitcointalk. Senior members are much more influential in bitcointalk than Newbie.
jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:14:56 AM

Hi, as a beginner of this forum I want to know from an experienced colleague. Because of all the projects almost entirely have a minimum ranking restriction, why is ranking one of the ideas for us to support a campaign?
Well, people trust higher rank more than lower rank.  Just like in real life, nothing special about that.  Newbie or Jr. Member have to work hard doing bounty with lesser income.  It's not easy to get higher rank due to merit system. 
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:09:57 AM

I think because of the high ratings I have experienced and active in this forum so I think to participate in a project we have to be active in forums and have experience in this forum but you can also participate to bounty campaigns like social media campaigns to promote their projects through social media.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:45:56 AM

Ranking on a bounty campaign project has a good effect and they have different payouts, if on a social media campaign then they will look for a large number of followers, because with so many followers it is clear they want the project they campaign to be seen by many people as well with others.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:50:41 AM

An account that has a higher ranking (senior members and up)  was more knowledge and experience in the crypto industry. Definitely they receive better payouts in signature campaigns. And they are more influential than the lower ranking members.
cangkoang (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

You seems to be asking about campaign restricting junior ranked members from participating in specific campaign.
There are quite a lot of reason for it.
1. High rank means dedication for the forum. They have better experience and knowledge about how thing works here.
2. Low rank membership can be a scam attempt as it's just a minute to register a new ID and people can do it in thousands.

is that as easy as creating a Bitcointalk ID?
because I made this ID difficult because of blocked registrations.
to 2. I have 2 views for a merit system where it is too difficult for a beginner. On the other hand this may be the development of multi-account fraud.
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:28:30 AM

The higher ranking people have more experience than the newbies and that would mean they have a lot of knowledge about the cryptocurrency, and they also have lots of followers who trust them. So the project gives them higher allocation because they know that these high ranking people can influence other people to invest in a certain project. So if an ico has many higher ranking members, that would greatly puts an influence and curiosity of the investors.
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

Higher ranking in forum needed for somereason. I think every participatns need experience related cryptocurrency, knowlage about project it selves, reduce spamming participant who looking for easy money.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:24:58 AM

A higher rank means more knowledge, trust, dedication and time and time and effort put into gaining all of the above. ICOs would rather be marketed by by users who have all of the above qualities.
soopiking

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:33:37 AM

The higher your level, the more you get in your Bounty campaign. Unfortunately, it is currently difficult to improve rankings because it requires advantages. It is very difficult to get the advantages, and some senior investors will have more insights about the project, so they will be more concerned.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:36:42 AM

Rank will of course shows the status of a person here in bitcointalk and it's like knowing how experienced they are having reached the rank from full member and above. Maybe the importance of btt rank to the project or to the campaign is that a higher btt rank implies that the bounty hunter himself is able to please and impress the btt moderator for them to give merit to elevate ones position.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:37:04 AM

ranks is the reward of hardwork , knowledge you have in crypto , years in crypto , experience market most that why there will be senoir member and others

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:46:37 AM

The higher you rank, the longer you stay in this forum, the more people will recognize you, and the better the promotion effect will be.
Most of the time, however, JR members use multiple accounts to participate.

Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:03:10 AM

The higher the rank on the forum, the more experienced the user is in crypto. Thus, he can bring more benefits to the project, so he will receive more awards than a beginner.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

I do ranking on 3 parts. One I check the team, if I know those people and the team is great than I give it a good rank on team, however if I do not know the team than I do research on them try to check what they have done so far and what type of projects they have been in before this and try to understand what they can bring to the table, if these results in a good manner than great I will rank them high, if I can't find anything they have done before than I give them a bad rank right away.

check the whitepaper and see what type of problem they are trying to solve and if I have that problem and when they solve that type of problem and in the end solution would help me, than I would give them a high rank, however if their solution to a problem that is not really up to my valley than I do not give them a good rank.

The last is the community, if I see a great community behind them all over the internet, here first, reddit, news, and twitter so forth than I give them good rank, however if there are bads as much as goods than I do not give them a good rank. If a coin ranks good on all three than I invest, if it ranks bad even on one of them I do not invest in it.
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:07:24 AM

Ranking can be used to measure one's knowledge in crypto industry. The higher your rank, the more experiences you have in terms of working with crypto.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:12:30 AM

It's a matter of influence. It's a similar situation to "managers and rank and file employees". Between the two, managers' words/influence has more weight.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: