Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:55:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to deal with bounty cheaters  (Read 1714 times)
virendarnagpal (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:57:37 AM

I met with some instances when some other  person using my credentials working for an ICO telegram.  I only came to know about that cheater when I also applied for the same ICO telegram and  reported to the bounty manager.  
today I also found some cheater who has applied for twitter campaign using my btc profile.
link for the complaint I am providing below
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4460139.msg42711024#msg42711024

Can you please advise how to stop these bastards

his twitter id is  https://twitter.com/hoanglong0240  
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:00:53 AM

I met with some instances when some other  person using my credentials working for and ICO telegram.  I only came to know about that cheater when I also applied for the same ICO telegram and  reported to the bounty manager. 
today I also found some cheater who has applied for twitter campaign using my btc profile.

I don't think there is anything to do than to report them to the bounty managers, and after you provide enough proof of ownership then the fake will be deleted,  you know someone advised that if your account was used to submit a video,  just simply tell the bounty manager that you want to change the eth address.... So you even gain

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:03:03 AM

Send PM to bounty manager and don't forget to report this cheater to DT member by creating a thread in Reputation section. This cheater will get a red trust as a gift as soon as you create a thread to report him to DT member Smiley. Don't forget to collect enough evidence to report him.

virendarnagpal (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:43:23 AM

Send PM to bounty manager and don't forget to report this cheater to DT member by creating a thread in Reputation section. This cheater will get a red trust as a gift as soon as you create a thread to report him to DT member Smiley. Don't forget to collect enough evidence to report him.

but he is using my btc profile.  So how he will be get punished.?
virendarnagpal (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

I am waiting for some solution.  Can anyone please suggest.   Smiley
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

You can always report to the bounty manager of the ICO. I have also seen a lot of these cheaters trying to register in bounties using your profiles, the sad thing is that sometimes they get through it because some managers are dealing with so many campaigns they might not be able to trace all of it. Just send a message to the manager or report it in the post, Im sure the manager should be happy to know.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:47:19 PM

I think you can only report it to the bounty manager who is in charge of the reward thread.
The bounty manager will then create a blacklist that will be rejected by all subsequent bounty threads.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Noizebtc

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

Scammers have always been and will be, and they can not be dealt with because the cryptocurrency market is not regulated by anyone, you just need to be on the alert and be alert all the time
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:54:39 PM

I met with some instances when some other  person using my credentials working for an ICO telegram.  I only came to know about that cheater when I also applied for the same ICO telegram and  reported to the bounty manager.  

I personally such methods have met. In such cases, I just told the bounty Manager. And sometimes wrote that the type of change my purse... Of course it was not changed, then I just said that this scammer uses my data, I wrote a new post on the forum in the branch of the bounty company and sent them to the bounty Manager.

Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:58:32 PM

if in case you can see some bounty cheaters, i know for sure that there are so many bounty cheaters, is to inform the bounty manager about that. If they used your username and other social media account that's the time you should be angry of. but still let the manager do their job. just inform them.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:31:37 PM

Personally, i never experienced yet that kind of problem and yes scammers/cheaters are fast growing everyday, we cant stop them and they are everywhere,the only thing you can do is let bounty manager know your problem.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:34:33 PM

this is a new problem in Bounty Hunter, after many similar accounts follow the Bounty campaign, now a new impostor with the concept of replacing the ETH address. the solution I think you reported the thieves to the bounty manager, if necessary you report to the Moderator, because this is very disturbing in my opinion.

xyandrobot

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:38:12 PM

You better report to the bounty manager so that cheats can be disqualified. then you can report to the admin of this forum to give DT to his bitcointalk account.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:38:47 PM

many cheaters try to sign up using your profile, the sad thing is sometimes they go through it because some managers are dealing with so many campaigns so they may not be able to track them all down. Just send a message to the manager or report it in the post, I'm sure the managers are happy to receive your report and take action immediately.
Youngflydude256

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:43:04 PM

I think the genuine bounty hunters need to stay woke and observant so that you can quickly report cheaters alsothe bounty managers needs to be proactive to stop reduce or prevent these occurences.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:44:53 PM

I am waiting for some solution.  Can anyone please suggest.   Smiley
If someone cheating the campaign for earning rewards wi be definitely fall under scammers so you can go to scam accusation section with appropriate proof that you are the actual owner of thatntwitter then he will get red trust as well he will be disqualified from the campaign.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

Explain this to bounty manager, i believe no bounty manager will harbour such bad behavior, it has happened to me in a bounty before where someone try to impersonate me, he was blacklisted after reporting the cheater.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

I also often found someone using my bitcointalk ID to join bounty especially article bounty, they also using other people article hoping they will get stakes from stolling people content. What i do just report them to the bounty hunter so they adress are banned to join all bounty from those manager
JackMan125

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:35:08 PM

If you come across them, collect evidence and report to bounty managers. We need to scourge this area of them
rayjellanajao

Activity: 224

Strategist

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:39:10 PM

Just report them on the bounty managers though this will not completely eliminate them at least you can still use your bct account for the bounty. Some bounties stop them by requiring authentication post which they cannot bypass since you are the only one who can access your bct account.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: