Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:26:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to deal with bounty cheaters  (Read 1710 times)
amila_cs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:41:11 PM

There is nothing much you can do except informing the bounty manager. Have your proof ready and if the manager is a good you can win your case against the cheater. these things are more common and you should prepare yourself to face more of these cases

WONO

⇐ ● WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of  any assets and services without currency and taxation expenses ● ⇒

○ ○ ○  WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○  ○
meidut

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:47:41 PM

I met with some instances when some other  person using my credentials working for an ICO telegram.  I only came to know about that cheater when I also applied for the same ICO telegram and  reported to the bounty manager.  
today I also found some cheater who has applied for twitter campaign using my btc profile.
link for the complaint I am providing below
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4460139.msg42711024#msg42711024

Can you please advise how to stop these bastards

his twitter id is  https://twitter.com/hoanglong0240  
Now too many scammers. the more banned the scammer gets the more brutal.
There is no other way than you report to the bounty manager. and every bounty manager will also know that the scammer is in the spreadsheet and will be deleted.
I just hope every bounty makes proof of report to join before filling out the registration form and every campaign should be limited in my opinion will be better again.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:48:34 PM

I think a lot of cheater use our profile to join bounty campaign, you can't do anything and no one will get punished, just report to bounty manager if you found them, remember always check your participants campaign master spreadsheet, cheater like to steal your article/video, use your profile to claim signature campaign stakes
gabagandalf

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

in such a case, always let the bounty manager know. pm him or try to catch him on telegram. you should always report something like that. only then can you stop the scam people.
chainguru12

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:53:21 PM

I met with some instances when some other  person using my credentials working for an ICO telegram.  I only came to know about that cheater when I also applied for the same ICO telegram and  reported to the bounty manager.  
today I also found some cheater who has applied for twitter campaign using my btc profile.

is not possible for someone to use your details to apply, so the only possible is that they can only use your twitter username and not bitcointalk.org username.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:57:32 PM

In case if you would know his BTT account you could report to the moderator, you will get the minus of reputation, or of you would know his telegram you also could report spam on it. But it is not your case like I see. You can just task to the bounty manager as was mentioned earlier.

KingElrey

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

must report to the managers or moderator of this forum, they gonna give a red trust or blocked permanently if they truly cheated.
otto2012

Activity: 215

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:59:32 PM

You should immediately write to administrators if you find such people, he will paint their accounts or banned them

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:03:14 PM

You should report about cheating in the telegram group or send a direct message to the bounty manager proving that you really own that account.
There is no universal way to prevent cheaters from what they are doing, though we all should be wide-awake and monitor the authenticity of our work and reports.

mattcerna16

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:06:13 PM

I wouldn't worry about it. Just stick to doing the bounties, I'm sure there's 1000s of bounty cheaters, the rewards for twitter etc are so low though anyway.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

Unfortunately, many cheaters are using my telegram and bitcointalk usernames. First I post a message to the bounty manager. On this count, the cheater is be disqualified from that bounty campaign. And also, if the cheater is using his real twitter address, I sending him a message to not do anything like this in twitter.
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

Just report this guy to the bounty manager you are participating. You can simply solve it but this can not stop him of cheating because they are very expert of doing this specially in signature  campaign so you need to be watchful.
Todoroki

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

Just report this guy to the bounty manager you are participating. You can simply solve it but this can not stop him of cheating because they are very expert of doing this specially in signature  campaign so you need to be watchful.
But for scammers always and will remain, besides they can not be handled because the cryptocurrency market is not regulated by anyone, you just need to be alert and alert all the time, this is to reduce the scam that will happen in the future.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:53:52 PM

Using bitcointalk username is nothing. Worse, when you participate in a blogging campaign, and your article and your bitcointalk username use a scammer to get a reward. And the manager doesn't even check the repetitions in the spreadsheet. And when you tell the manager about the scammers, he takes the fraudulent tokens from the fraudster, but you don't add you. And where it is not clear.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

It is mostly because of incompetent managers.

If all managers doing their job good, these cheaters never get paid and they would stop eventually.

happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:58:51 PM

Using bitcointalk username is nothing. Worse, when you participate in a blogging campaign, and your article and your bitcointalk username use a scammer to get a reward. And the manager doesn't even check the repetitions in the spreadsheet. And when you tell the manager about the scammers, he takes the fraudulent tokens from the fraudster, but you don't add you. And where it is not clear.

Yes, I also had this. With fraud it is very difficult to fight if the crypto world is not personalized. This is his dignity, but also a disadvantage. Just need to check all the spreadsheets in the bounty where you participate in the pre-use of your name or your work.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:29:19 PM

I would suggest reporting to the bounty manager immediately and try to expose him/her as well as support everything with proof. I hope you will get it resolved as soon as possible, it must be an unpleasant feeling after all.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

Leave a negative feedback to that account's profile and leave a strong proof or reference that will support your accusations. With that said, that person's account eligibility to join on any campaigns will be minimized and that is part of the sweet revenge for long term. Reporting to bounty manager might help but I suggest doing that after the bounty so that cheater's effort will go to waste.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Noizebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:32:15 PM

There's only one way you can fight scammers, catch them and put them in jail. Another way, unfortunately, has not yet been invented and the scammers will continue to do their job
hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:56:30 PM

Frankly, I myself noticed a different kind of fraud on the part of the bounty hunters who have repeatedly compromised themselves.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: