Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:07:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to deal with bounty cheaters  (Read 1707 times)
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:35:30 PM

It's a very dangerous person to any field. we should be very careful from the bounty cheaters.if they are responsible to loss your economy then we should be take action against them & complaint to bounty manager.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:49:04 PM

we can not prevent the scam from bounty so you should always be careful not to victimize my advice you need to read white paper to learn about the project and join telegram to find out that the scam is in the beginning.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

I met with some instances when some other  person using my credentials working for an ICO telegram.  I only came to know about that cheater when I also applied for the same ICO telegram and  reported to the bounty manager.  
today I also found some cheater who has applied for twitter campaign using my btc profile.
link for the complaint I am providing below
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4460139.msg42711024#msg42711024

Can you please advise how to stop these bastards

his twitter id is  https://twitter.com/hoanglong0240  
Maybe the best thing to solve this kind of problem is to report it into the bounty manager because they are the one who facilitate the number of participant and the type of participant that are intended to join. If you show a good proof that they did some violations in  rules of the given campaign then maybe it will be remove those kind of not legit participants.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:08:52 PM

Send PM to bounty manager and don't forget to report this cheater to DT member by creating a thread in Reputation section. This cheater will get a red trust as a gift as soon as you create a thread to report him to DT member Smiley. Don't forget to collect enough evidence to report him.
If you saw some bounty cheater in the bounty campaign. You can kindly PM the admin in the telegram or you can simply reply to the thread of the ICO and also send proofs that makes your statement true. Bounty cheaters doesnt belong to the bounty campaigns. They should be ban after being caught.
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:15:59 PM

Report that person as fast as you can to the bounty manager and for sure the manager will deal with it. Be careful with who you're sharing your actions
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

I met with some instances when some other  person using my credentials working for an ICO telegram.  I only came to know about that cheater when I also applied for the same ICO telegram and  reported to the bounty manager.  
today I also found some cheater who has applied for twitter campaign using my btc profile.

You can not cope with them as most likely it is impossible. you will never find a person who participates in the bounty instead of you
You cant really cope but you can somehow report it because our pride will definitely be touched or got insulted when someones using up your own work or using up our own name.Cheaters cant really be avoided
either online or real world but you should not stress out yourself too much but if you are a kind of detective in nature then finding out those cheaters would be helpful.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

Yes, a lot of people are using other people's credentials and using them to register in different bounties. One of the safeguard can be to send a participation message in bitcoin talk for every campaign on the bounty thread. In this way, bounty manager can be sure that a person cannot send message from another person's bitcoin talk account.
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

you can report them to the bounty manager, just send the full details with your evidence on how he cheated in the bounty campaign. if the bounty manager get to know about that, he will do some actions immediately for sure.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:46:00 PM

so many bounty cheaters and abusers who steal stakes to the other participants, some of them uses tons of alts but this to use other bitcointalk profile? all you can do is to report and the bounty manager should be diligent in dealing with the participants there are so many participants so checking is difficult for the managers part so we should also help them that's why managers are now requiring proof of authentication for the participants and they need to post it to the bounty thread.
vivavarija

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

My opinion about these actions is-I think that managers are involved in these actions and sometimes I even think that they do. My account is also used and for sure I'm sure that if you look for some of these freaks-they can be found in the next shit campaign and they do it that would either give value to this Scam campaign that they give or bots that work for them. To deal with them only making it public and telling the Manager that if he will not remove the accounts are fake-that means thatthis Manager supports Scam and this is fraud!!!
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:59:27 PM

Hmm there is a definite way to treat bounty cheaters this is what i do when i see them impersonating either on telegram facebook or twitter just let them work and at the end of the bounty program you can lay your complains to the manager and they simply strike out the cheater thanks
Episle

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:00:12 PM

One have to be vigilant and observant. Once you notice them , make sure you report to the bounty manager. The manager will know how to diligently deal with such situation. Bounty cheaters are every where now. They want to reap where they did not sow. They will be looking for how to scam peoples account
cryptocontinental

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

my dear friend, i experienced same issue. I wrote and submitted blog earlier this year as i joined the forum and to my greatest amazement, i checked the spreadsheet and discovered 3 participants had copied and submitted my blog even with my email and forum details attached to it. I think something should be done to put such issues in check. I could only report to the manager via Pm and till now no response.
kelamiyoui

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

Reporting these nasty people to the manager and forum moderators is the only way I guess. Because what else can you do with them?
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:08:18 PM

There are many fraudsters, and they want to commit fraud to get the tokens in a free way. I've also seen a lot of people sign up for other people's info and I am also a victim of this. Preferably contact the bounty manager via bitcointalk or telegram to resolve it as quickly as possible.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

Many of us are facing this problem even many scammers using my details as well I have reported many scammers to bounty managers to date. But I think we should not participate in airdrops, from there scammers took out our all details and using it. Unfortunately, I don't see any way to stop the scammers to use our details. The best way is to always report to the bounty manager.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:11:05 PM

Scammers using all the details of other persons they do not use their real details as far as I found out. They use only their ethereum address. I have tracked many scammers but I found they don't use their real details So the only way to avoid scammers always report them to the bounty managers the moment you found scammers. If bitcointalk forum also add a feature of adding social media accounts option on their platform that way I am sure scammers can't use our details.

daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:16:58 PM

I've also experienced something similar to yours, so KYC has become a very important thing, and I think you should immediately report it to the bounty manager, so that the same thing doesn't happen again, usually the admin or moderator will give negative trust to the perpetrator

UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:44:30 PM

Send PM to bounty manager and don't forget to report this cheater to DT member by creating a thread in Reputation section. This cheater will get a red trust as a gift as soon as you create a thread to report him to DT member Smiley. Don't forget to collect enough evidence to report him.
If you saw some bounty cheater in the bounty campaign. You can kindly PM the admin in the telegram or you can simply reply to the thread of the ICO and also send proofs that makes your statement true. Bounty cheaters doesnt belong to the bounty campaigns. They should be ban after being caught.

I often capture and send to the bounty support team, which helps them to quickly verify the scammer
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:47:36 PM

I think it's worth to inform managers and moderators, to specify the data of the swindler. Perhaps he will be "painted" by the trust, this is at least.
Perhaps somehow else they will block, the main thing is not to be silent

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: