Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto currency will be bright in India  (Read 610 times)
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:51:30 PM

Interesting news but dont trust the Indian government at all. One can think about their loyalty but when it comes to the money stuff one can never take deep breath. You have to agree that there is huge surge of uneducated politicians in the Indian government and thus there will be bad impact of them over the Supreme Court decisions in the September. I am pretty sure it might happen that they come up with even strictest rules and regulations and thus people may not be able to use the crypto currencies in the normal way they are using it today. We can just wait and watch until the September. Any prediction today is vain about it.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:08:36 PM

I'm sure that India is waiting for a great future in the development of the crypto industry! a lot of interesting projects and proramists that are actively developing in the crypto market! in September, the first meeting of the government will take place, where the legalization of the crypto market will be discussed, or at least the weakening of laws regarding the attitude to the crypto market!
Tr2nkh0nh101

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

The future of electronic money in India will be bright because the RBI will adjust electronic money in India and the bank can not determine which transaction is illegal if the buyer of crypto buy bitcoin from the seller and not Right from the banking exchange has said bitcoin regulations are needed for the banking system
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

Previously Banks in India working under the rules framed by the central bank i.e. Reserve Bank of India ; the banks were instructed not to allow their customers debit their accounts maintained with the banks for purchase of crypto currency.

Against this order; one suit was filed in the Supreme Court of India.  During one hearing the Reserve Bank of India admitted that the instructions were given to check illegal transactions in the country.

Now Bank has admitted that regulation of crypto currency is their necessity.  This admission indicates that transactions will not be restricted but will be regulated.  So again the business will start.  Though final hearing is in September this year. 

I am very much positive that Central Government will definitely allow the transactions to take place but definitely will like to impose certain rules and regulations to stop money laundering; terror funding etc. Prime Minister Mr Modi is very much in favour of digitalization of money in India; so future of crypto in India seems very bright.
https://www.ccn.com/ban-u-turn-indias-central-bank-admits-cryptocurrency-regulation-is-necessary/

So after months of struggling and hard areas from indian nationals that uses crypto,now they have lights for future as this thread explaining?

Its not long ago that i have read lots of complaints and bad season for the indian cryptonians,but todaythis is it,atleast banks realizes how much they are losing for fighting the crypto technology
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

the problem with such claim is that there is no exact date when its going to be good for someone to buy cryptocurrency?

lucky for those who had already done before they've bann it because those guys had already entered the market before it will blow up. if they can allow now for users to buy thru fiat these days then we can see new holders already and price would have gone up.

Well you could still buy peer-to-peer with no repercussions, so it's not like the market is closed off. If a person's intention is to HODL as soon as possible, they can still go that route.

That being said, until there are definite plans in place, it's probably not a good time to buy if you're in India. This is positive news though, and it certainly looks like there will be light at the end of the tunnel. I mean, it's not visible yet but it's probably there and coming up soon lmao.

khanhtu156894@gmail.com

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:40:17 PM

In India, Coin Coin's initial investments are still at an early stage. You see, when it comes to money, Indian citizens are wired to save more and spend less.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:40:57 PM

I think cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology is here to stay and their futures will be bright in any country! I think India is gradually becoming to the level of a superpower and has a huge economy! Under such conditions Bitcons will have a great future in India if its politicians can see the bigger picture and understand what cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology can do do their country! I will all Indians best of luck. Hope your leaders are clever and far-sighted!!
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:51:11 PM

this is very good news for crypto users in india hopefully many countries will also start from india country to accept bitcoin because bitcoin is very helpful to all society in world.
That's great news for us cause bitcoin becoming accepted in many countries now. India now accepted bitcoin cause they trust and believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin is a big help for there people to make them success and bitcoin help there economy to become better and successful in the future.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:51:45 PM

Future of Cryptocurrency will be bright in entire world. So we should not say specifically in India because day by day Crypto adoption is increase in the world. So one day every one accept the Crypto platform that day is the digital world start to grow in market that means new inventions are accepting in entire world.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:30:04 AM

Ban U-Turn? India’s Central Bank Admits Cryptocurrency Regulation is Necessary

Quote from: Dudeperfect
Governments will try to gain maximum data of the transactions in order to determine the tax liability of the users so regulation will be there in the coming years.

I do the see indirect regulation from the authorities instead of a complete ban in the coming years.

There is no alternative option for the government other than recognising and putting some guidelines for the cryptocurrencies if they are really willing to eliminate the usage of cryptocurrencies in illegal activities. I am sure that we will see a positive decision by the honourable supreme court in the next hearing within the next two months. The ban directly affects the people who are using it for the normal legal activities, it doesn't make any sense to stop criminals from using cryptocurrencies.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:21:37 AM

future of bitcoin is bright all around the world and it will make other projects and the technology itself to grow with it. the only problem is the government that sometimes in some countries they put some roadblocks in front of the adoption which will only slow things down and will force the country to fall behind from the technological revolution that is happening in the rest of the world. otherwise we will continue seeing bitcoin  grow and even in places like India people will continue adopting it without hesitation.

Only Bitcoin
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:05:54 AM

Without any iota of doubt, the future of Cryptocurrency is very bright and so many wonderful things to happen. Indian has taken the right step embracing the technology with full arms. Great news for the Cryproworld.
sanjeevbaweja

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

Previously Banks in India working under the rules framed by the central bank i.e. Reserve Bank of India ; the banks were instructed not to allow their customers debit their accounts maintained with the banks for purchase of crypto currency.

Against this order; one suit was filed in the Supreme Court of India.  During one hearing the Reserve Bank of India admitted that the instructions were given to check illegal transactions in the country.

Now Bank has admitted that regulation of crypto currency is their necessity.  This admission indicates that transactions will not be restricted but will be regulated.  So again the business will start.  Though final hearing is in September this year. 

I am very much positive that Central Government will definitely allow the transactions to take place but definitely will like to impose certain rules and regulations to stop money laundering; terror funding etc. Prime Minister Mr Modi is very much in favour of digitalization of money in India; so future of crypto in India seems very bright.
https://www.ccn.com/ban-u-turn-indias-central-bank-admits-cryptocurrency-regulation-is-necessary/

it will be bright later, some more time will  take for resolve all issues
fourplealise

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:53:06 AM

If  any develop and developing country’s haven’t no negative issue with cryptocurrency and the allow cryptocurrency. Their financial growth will  bright. So I hope  future of cryptocurrency will be bright in india.
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

The crypto currency has gained worldwide expansion. Undoubtedly India will not be lagging behind. India is a potential country. Here the crypto must be very good. India Multinational Country I think the crypto market is very profitable here
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

As far as I know, electronic money is being banned by India and tightened for circulation and business. So if India accepts it will be one of good news for us as the market will be more capitalized
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

this is good news, a bright future for the people of India because their government has taken appropriate action for the economic welfare of their citizens, hopefully other countries will follow the actions of the government of India so bitcoin can be legalized.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

based on what i have seen so far from the Indian government and their banking system i can say that quite the opposite is true. at the very least we will see a hard future with a lot of restrictions and going back and forth for cryptocurrencies.
their government doesn't want to give up control and they see bitcoin as a serious threat to their control and corruption.

There is a FOMO brewing...
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

Atleast now indian national will be enjoying cryptocurrency again,and will worry nothing if this things done,as for months they are struggling on what will happen to their coins and crypto job

Hoping this will continue so may added to the crypto prices that is now starting to gain again
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

Definitely future of crypto currency in India will be bright because RBI will regulate cryptocurrency in India and bank can't identified which transaction is illegal if crypto purchaser purchasing bitcoin from seller not from exchange also banks already say bitcoin regulation is necessity for banking systems, RBI can make some rules and policies for cryptocurrency purchasing and selling.
You mean, if goverment regulate cryptocurrency it will give the bright future of cryptocurrency in India? "Definitely"? I think no bro, if "maybe", i aggree with you. Why? i think if they are regulate crytpocurrency, they will eliminating anonim privacy and it will eliminates one of the advantages of cryptocurrency. So what happen if cryptocurrency without anonymous privacy? i think, it's like a bank system, so what would happen with cryptocurrency after that? I don't know, 50:50 maybe 'bright future' or maybe 'bad future', but i hope it will give the bright future, hopefully Smiley

PS: Just my opinion
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: